X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airtias
    started a topic Reappraisal Rune info

Reappraisal Rune info

With the introduction of Reappraisal Stones, you've made the importance of the original quality of a rune more important. It would be very helpful to have information on what quality a rune was originally found.
    Example: If you find a Rune at the Quality Legendary, all the sub stats are decided. Which gives you more rolls into stats than a Rune of Magic Quality or anything less than a Legendary Rune.
    However, once you level up a Rune that doesn't start out as a Legendary Rune to level 12+, it becomes a Legendary Rune.

Personally, I have about 100+ Runes that are level 12+ but no way of knowing how many Rolls went into them. I can try to guess by analyzing their stats but, I would much prefer knowing if I'm going to get 4 extra rolls or 2.

So, I think it would be really helpful if there was information on all of your Runes to know what Quality the Rune was found at for a more strategic use of the Reappraisal Stones.
    Maybe, underneath the label of the quality, you could write a smaller label of what the Rune began as.

There's an example of what it could look like below.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_5038.PNG
Views:	2
Size:	172.5 KB
ID:	1590088

Like if you think this would be really helpful.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Airtias; 04-24-2017, 04:24 PM.

• suave
    replied
    Resist could have gone 8+8, or 6+5+5? So spawned as green or blue imo. Not worth reappraise.

I agree with this thread. +1
    Could have started as green with 7 acc right? Than 8 resist, 8 resist, flat atk, than cd 6.
Unless resist went 5+6+5?
    Last edited by suave; 11-19-2017, 09:35 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Airtias
    replied
    Has this been implemented yet???

Leave a comment:

• Drandip
    replied
    +1
    It's very confusing sometimes.

Leave a comment:

• Kalionys
    commented on 's reply
    It is on the list
    (Assuming u r talking about the list of suggestions the community wants)

• skyboi
    replied
    I think this should be on the list

Leave a comment:

• Therealjjj77
    replied
    Agreed. But wouldn't even need the full name. Just a letter like S M R H L for standard magic rare hero legend, that is if space is a concern.

Leave a comment:

• Seulren
    replied
    I want this +1

Leave a comment:

• Yarina
    replied
    Bumping again, give your likes people!!!!! This would be awesome with the new rune management system!

Leave a comment:

• Bullimann
    replied
    +1 Without this feature the Stones are useless...

Leave a comment:

• I_am_SK
    replied
    +1 this would be super helpful

Leave a comment:

• ***DS***
    replied
    +1 I was hoping getting this when the new rune management system added. Never is too late though

Leave a comment:

• SLK_Thunder
    replied
    +1 bump bump...

Leave a comment:

• Imagi007
    replied
    +1 and bump for visibility

Leave a comment:

• purobear
    replied
    Another vote for this... makes the game much more fun to play if this is implemented

Leave a comment:

Working...
X