• Therealjjj77
    replied
    Yes. Bump.

Leave a comment:

• Midasauk
    replied
    meh...I think we need a better title to this thread xd

like srsly...even buff of Akroma got more attention -_-
    With things like that we'll never make it to the list of "the things the community wants" even tho clearly it would benefit everyone and is easy to implement -_-

Seems people care more about buffing the nat5* they just got or nerfing the ones that beat them on arena more than the updates that would actualy make the game more playable...makes me sad :/

Leave a comment:

• JoshDJX
    replied
    +1 There's no reason this shouldn't have been added with the Reappraisal patch =]

Leave a comment:

• Yarina
    replied
    45 posts and only 15 likes! Aren't we supposed to like something to be noticed? Please like it if you want this to be implemented
    +1 like from me!

Leave a comment:

• Sajeel
    replied
    +1

This really needs to be on the list of suggestions the community wants.

Will a mod please see to it that it does?

Your efforts are much appreciated, thank you!

Leave a comment:

• Midasauk
    commented on 's reply
    Nah the information already loads up every time we log in to SW, so that's not the problem (thats prbly 1 value/rune + the value's name in the code). Me and my guild thinks Com2us don't wanna add it so that ppl sometimes waste the stone and in that case they will buy more of them (Reappraisal stones package), but mby thats overthinking...

And about "how difficult it is to load all the runes" rly the basic rune quality is like a one line of code/rune with only one value in it, but the real problem is with the stats as, at least as I think, this is loading partialy when you log in (only display so you can see the stats) and also every time you start a battle (then the program reads the "combat" values so it can calculate the spd, dmg the atk will deal etc (as the dmg is kinda randomized with I think +- 5%? so it have an easy acces in the combat to the stats and that way the game uses less memory).....

I just realised its completely out of topic, but I don't wanna to delete it now xD

• Airtias
    replied
    I'll bet they are working towards this. They stated how difficult it is to load all the variations of runes and their information seeing as we have so many. I wouldn't be surprised if they were trying to figure out how to get this information for each rune we already have.

Leave a comment:

• Airtias
    replied
    Bump for the photo

Leave a comment:

• Yelanzo
    replied
    this would be very useful especially since the stones are so limited

Leave a comment:

• Midasauk
    commented on 's reply
    "ya they should label the runes magic and hero and all that"

You do know thats the only part of your message that applies to this thread, right? Cause this is a topic only about the info :x

Aaaaanyway...you can play as F2P if you don't wanna pay...

• lordjaskol
    replied
    +1.000.000 very good idea

Leave a comment:

• Airtias
    replied
    Bump bump bump

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty_Ballz
    replied
    @admin we have unamimous support for this, please add this to the features community wants

Leave a comment:

• icebizzle
    replied
    +1 great idea! Yes please add original rune quality permanently to its info.

Leave a comment:

• Yuroj344
    replied
    these stones broke the game.... like legit.... i remeber talking about this content when they were initially releasing raids and everyone was so terrified about this release, that mist of us had a hunch was coming... ya they should label the runes magic and hero and all that but, at the same time it doesnt matter, the games gunna be dead within a short period of time anyways... really sad, because i dont even think players were in the majority for a call of this content... really, its all about who spends the most on their runes and hell if ur soending 350 a week on your runes, more than likely your gunna be spending another 350 on summons, so its 700 dollars a week for alot of ppl... ask yourself a question... are you gunna spend 700 dollars a week? if not, more than likely your gunna fall out of top ranking eventually.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X