X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yarina
    replied
    Originally posted by rz77 View Post
    Rune labels(i.e rare, hero, legendary) should be improved by changing the labels to the initial state of the rune when we got the rune. For example, when the rune is rewarded to the player and it is rare, the label should be stated rare even it is powered up to +12. +12 already allows users to know the number of times it is powered up. there isnt a need for double labeling. it would be beneficial in this way if we change the labeling system as we will be able to differentiate probably a hero rune from a legendary rune and make appropriate decisions on reappraising the runes. Is it better for the players out there if this change will to be made?
    Again a new tread.... SkeletoonKalionys What does this need more to get one the list?

Leave a comment:

• Yarina
    replied
    Bumping this again.... what does this need more to get onto the list ?? Ea 2/3 days somebody is making this topic again.....

Leave a comment:

• Matplotlib
    replied
    +1
    (10 chars)

Leave a comment:

• ContraForce
    replied
    +1 definitely. I like the idea of an indicator next to each sub that has been powered up to show where the rolls went (not the additional stats but the number of times a power up rolled into that particular sub).

Leave a comment:

• Yarina
    commented on 's reply
    Yes.... sometimes.... but 12spd on a 6 star can be 2 or 3 upgrades for example .... 3 times 4 or 2 times 6

• pjthefey
    replied
    +1 Sure... It's useful, though you can kinda guess which runes started out based on the current substats.

Leave a comment:

• Yarina
    replied
    Bumping this till it gets to the list, I don't think this is a big suggestion, but it would really help a lot when you are deciding witch rune to reappraise
    Please like this!!

Leave a comment:

• YouThinkYoureCool
    replied
    +1. IMO the WHOLE rune interface needs a MASSIVE overhaul. But com2us doesn't seem to care AT ALL.

Leave a comment:

• Yarina
    replied
    Cmon guys show your support, like this!

Leave a comment:

• Yarina
    replied
    Bump visibility, please like this so this gets implemented

Leave a comment:

• Airtias
    commented on 's reply
    I can't actually change the title. Just tried. Weird that I can alter the main text but, not the title.

• Airtias
    commented on 's reply
    LOLOLOLOL. Nerf Psamanth it is.

• Midasauk
    commented on 's reply
    Rune Info, Notice us!

Nah tbh I can't think of anything catchy....

oh wait! NERF PSAMATHE would get us a tons of vievs and attention xD

• Airtias
    commented on 's reply
    I can change the title. Any suggestions?

• Midasauk
    replied
    Guys please....don't take risk not knowing if the rune was legend or not (or time if you are noting it down :V) and help us :x (also cause I wanna use mine stones and dunno on what xD)

Oh and bumping on a request

Leave a comment:

Working...
X