• Show
Clear All

• Saferni
    replied
    +100 - I would love this.

Leave a comment:

• Kizmar
    replied
    Very much agree with this. I've been thinking the same thing myself (even without the reappraisal feature).

Leave a comment:

• Airtias
    commented on 's reply
    When I now have 500 + runes in storage alone(never mind the ones on my monsters) it would definitely help knowing which ones are worth reappraisal since I can't keep track of that many runes in my head. lol
    Also, three years of playing this game. I have some ancient runes sitting around that might have been legendary at some point.

• Com2uS_Evan
    replied
    Very interesting idea. This would be very helpful for when you have dozens of runes at +12 or above and it's been a while since you've upgraded them. It would make it easier to see who is getting your absolute best runes. I can't 100% guarantee on implementation, but I'll send this to the right folks! (:

Leave a comment:

• WhenInRome
    replied
    I think this is still relevant
    #bump

Leave a comment:

• Yokk1972
    replied
    +1 .. would be nice to have this feature implemented...

Leave a comment:

• iMare
    replied
    +1 for this !

Leave a comment:

• Airtias
    replied
    Bump + 1 Bump Bump

Leave a comment:

• Yarina
    commented on 's reply
    I don't think you can change the title after posting it.

• GamerForum
    replied
    +1

Current implementation of displaying all +12 and over runes as 'Legend' is both useless information and misleading.

Com2us did not save the original rune quality data for runes before the reappraisal patch. A new quality value was added to all runes, and runes before patch have this value set as zero = unknown ("extra":0). If you reappraise such a rune once, com2us will run their (faulty) algorithm to make up a quality value for that rune from 1 to 5.

It would be possible for com2us to run that rune quality algorithm for all pre patch runes in their database, and update it for all runes in the next patch. This would allow them to display the original (or calculated equivalent) quality of all runes, like has been suggested in this thread.

Leave a comment:

• Sweaty_Ballz
    replied
    Have 1000+ runes in storage, most of them grinded, no way to tell if original rune was leg or not, need a fix for this.

Leave a comment:

• Arghzz
    replied
    +100
    pls do this

on a side note: i think the title doesnt really give a clr picture what this thread is about till u read the initial post
    Last edited by Arghzz; 05-18-2017, 06:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Midasauk
    commented on 's reply
    Yup, now all that's left is to wish that this is actualy meaningful xD I mean this is an asian game so why would they care about us ;x

• Yarina
    replied
    Skeletoon Thanks to put this on the list!

Leave a comment:

• Kalionys
    commented on 's reply
    i think its best if u keep directing ppl to this big thread - multiple small threads are less likely to make a difference (and not make it on the list either)
    but the more likes the thread gets the more likely it will enter the list
    Last edited by Kalionys; 05-15-2017, 12:55 PM.
Working...
X