Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

World arena rewards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • World arena rewards

    Im thinking if there are better rewards in this new feature like increasing amount received from buying shapeshifting stones, disregard rank for fighter achievers auras and pet, and so on. This is not so reachable for a new and middle alike gamers who even pursue to reach these goals, are just unmotivated and even not use the world arena. They know that they cant reach this and thinks a waste of time.

    please make use of this opportunity to let others enjoy using live pvp. Defintely would benefit many and enjoy more in live arena.

  • #2
    Please reduce loss penalty to 1/2 the winner gets. This allows actual progression for putting time into RTA.

    Comment


    • #3
      Bummmmmpppppppp

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Sweaty_Ballz View Post
        Please reduce loss penalty to 1/2 the winner gets. This allows actual progression for putting time into RTA.
        I think they did this or purpose to prevent users from farming RTA. Join a battle and then quit for ez points.

        Either way, it's cosmetic and you aren't really pressured to do it. I'm sure that there's eventually a spot that you will end up with 50/50 wins and losses. Unless you are absolutely horrid at the games

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Skeletoon View Post

          I think they did this or purpose to prevent users from farming RTA. Join a battle and then quit for ez points.

          Either way, it's cosmetic and you aren't really pressured to do it. I'm sure that there's eventually a spot that you will end up with 50/50 wins and losses. Unless you are absolutely horrid at the games
          I cant believe that this comment is coming from moderator. Very inspiring way to make use of this new ****ing world arena. Either way, i guess i cant help anyone raising this suggestion, especially to "horrid at the games"

          Comment


          • #6
            #1 - I completely agree about getting at least one point for a World Arena loss.

            Furthermore, I would like to see more rewards for World Arena too. In my experience it's a lot harder than normal arena, and the awards are just meh...

            After i fill out my valentines brigade (all guild defenders with heart auras), I'm not sure if there will be much point in doing it besides killing time.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by faithstays View Post

              I cant believe that this comment is coming from moderator. Very inspiring way to make use of this new ****ing world arena. Either way, i guess i cant help anyone raising this suggestion, especially to "horrid at the games"
              Yea because I totally work for Com2uS. Im just another player like everyone else. Player Moderator. The fact that you attacked my status and not my argument shows how good you are at making them.

              Horrid at the game was taken out of context here. It was never intended to call anyone in particular bad at the game. The context that you took it out was that if you have a very high loss rate in RTA, you are horrid at the game. Maybe horrid was too strong and it should be replaced with, "not ready for RTA".

              Comment

              Working...
              X