Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

THE REAL adjustments needed to leo

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • THE REAL adjustments needed to leo

    1st off let me say hi, i am logic and reasoning nice to meet you.

    Alot of these posts on buffs are just downright shameful as far as critiquing and criticising.

    Today topic is leo and what can be done to make him more viable.

    The way i see it leo needs to be buffed but not by a large margin. Leos passive in my opinion needs only to have an effect added that it cannot be resisted in my opinion. This garuntees no matter how many will runes you bring somones atb is about to get dropped 10% this would also allow more room for def. Atk power or hp since acc is alot less important.

    #2 his hp threshold to activate ignore def should be increased from 30% to about 40% this would be a small yet huge change. The reason i say is simple when leo hits that 30% threshold hes normally well below 30% and can easily be finished before firing off at 40% he would be in the 30% hp range before ignoring def which would actually work as i think was originally intended for 30% hp ignore

    Most suggestions are basically far too over powered
    Thus why you go unheard leo is a very good mons at the very least i think his pàssive should be unable to be ignored hes very easy to bypass and wipe out before he can ignore def by leaving him last raise his dmg and you take away from his tank-ability making him a 1st kill target

    What are your opinion leave your comment down below ps: im sure this subject has come up many times.

  • #2
    Lol..........your suggestions are completely against what you introduced about yourself.

    You do know that even if irresistible it can still be ineffective on will runes right ? Unless it ignores will runes as well. (This is what people have been suggesting and you are no different from them....terrible idea of course).

    his 2nd skill is actually a powerful and balanced one. You're just asking for it to be more OP and think nothing of balance.

    Leo is there not only for his reduce ATK bar but also for the speed limit which allow his least invested in speed allies to gain more turns while himself does great amount of damage.

    Buffing Leo is actually on the Community Do Not Want list so please read that before posting.
    Just another *Please buff my nat 5 to OP level* post. Learn how to use Leo!!!

    Comment


    • El.Javo
      El.Javo commented
      Editing a comment
      This ^^ 12345678910chars

    • icrusha
      icrusha commented
      Editing a comment
      Lolololololol

  • #3
    Originally posted by idcao View Post
    Lol..........your suggestions are completely against what you introduced about yourself.

    You do know that even if irresistible it can still be ineffective on will runes right ? Unless it ignores will runes as well. (This is what people have been suggesting and you are no different from them....terrible idea of course).

    his 2nd skill is actually a powerful and balanced one. You're just asking for it to be more OP and think nothing of balance.

    Leo is there not only for his reduce ATK bar but also for the speed limit which allow his least invested in speed allies to gain more turns while himself does great amount of damage.

    Buffing Leo is actually on the Community Do Not Want list so please read that before posting.
    Just another *Please buff my nat 5 to OP level* post. Learn how to use Leo!!!
    Well mr smart mouth perhaps you dont understand what "unable to be resisted" means that includes will runes or imminity period your talkin to a g2 player i know how to use everything.

    Last but not least an increase of 30 to 40% b4 def ignore isnt what i would call op considerimg hes at 20% hp or lower b4 he fires off if he even gets the chance to move. sounds like your another rage maker who doesnt know what balance is and since this is a suggestion post i suggest you learn some vocab to learn what UNABLE TO BE RESISTED MEANS.
    This mons can be and has been shut down completely by will runes if tiana can have it leo should surely have it to at least allow an effective 1st turn

    Also his speed limit does not help his allies who have less speed since after his turn the order goes regularly according who is actually fastest and even with 2100 dmg his output is far from huge
    Please learn your monsters and
    Ty for your commemt
    Last edited by icrusha; 03-19-2017, 10:49 PM.

    Comment


    • #4
      Great suggestion, let's keep in mind if we apply change to leo, then we should also make laika passive irresistible and chow attack ignore defence

      Comment


      • #5
        Originally posted by Sweaty_Ballz View Post
        Great suggestion, let's keep in mind if we apply change to leo, then we should also make laika passive irresistible and chow attack ignore defence
        Laika's passive cant be resisted except the stun and we all know 100% stun per counter would be op and chow does not have torrent anymore so he wouldn't get the ignore def at 30% if chow got it all who have justice would have it thats unbalanced

        Ty for your​​​​​​ commemt
        Last edited by icrusha; 03-20-2017, 12:28 AM.

        Comment


        • #6
          https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...-does-not-want

          Second suggestion on the do not want list.

          Comment


          • icrusha
            icrusha commented
            Editing a comment
            Def read your post ur comments on leo arent very fair and of broad range a passive should not be a gamble of such a high caliber that i can literally be unable to work at all saying bypass of will runes is like allowing lushen to crit on enemeys just because they are against his element is quite childish lushen can still deal massive dmg regardless of element leo cant do anything at all against will runes

          • ChouTenshi
            ChouTenshi commented
            Editing a comment
            icrusha - Why should Leo bypass Will, when Oberon can't bypass Invincibility? :x

          • icrusha
            icrusha commented
            Editing a comment
            You are ome mad troll lel !

        • #7
          Originally posted by icrusha View Post
          Well mr smart mouth perhaps you dont understand what "unable to be resisted" means that includes will runes or imminity period your talkin to a g2 player i know how to use everything.
          Hey, Mr. Head-up-your-posterior, you do realize that ''cannot be resisted'' and ''ignores Immunity'' are two different things in game mechanics, right?
          Wanna test and see if Ganymede's Cooltime Increase can pass through Immunity?
          Wanna test and see if Elucia's Sleep goes through Immunity?
          Wanna test and see if Roid's Provoke bypasses Immunity?
          HAHAHAH! You have no idea what you're debating, kiddo.

          Originally posted by icrusha View Post
          Last but not least an increase of 30 to 40% b4 def ignore isnt what i would call op considerimg hes at 20% hp or lower b4 he fires off if he even gets the chance to move.
          AHAHAHAH. You realize that his Ignore Defense actually can apply at 0%~30% HP. It doesn't have to be 29.999999999999999999999% HP to apply!
          Also, if your Leo is dying at 30% HP after you've already taken care of the threat of the enemy party, that just means that your runes and team suck!

          Originally posted by icrusha View Post
          sounds like your another rage maker who doesnt know what balance is and since this is a suggestion post i suggest you learn some vocab to learn what UNABLE TO BE RESISTED MEANS.
          Oh, look, projection. You can't admit that you're wrong, so you call other people wrong. Also, best not hide your idiocy behind false courtesy. We all can see through you.

          Originally posted by icrusha View Post
          This mons can be and has been shut down completely by will runes if tiana can have it leo should surely have it to at least allow an effective 1st turn
          By your logic, everyone should have their debuffs be Irresistible AND bypass Immunity!
          If Tablo can have it, why not Galleon and Seara? They get shut down pretty well by Will runes! It's not fair! Those are the only things that make them effective! (totally mocking you)

          Originally posted by icrusha View Post
          Also his speed limit does not help his allies who have less speed since after his turn the order goes regularly according who is actually fastest and even with 2100 dmg his output is far from huge
          What's your point here?
          So, isn't it your fault for giving Leo Spd subs? The only way for him to be faster than anyone else is for the other monsters to have less than 100~115 total Spd! How bad do your runes have to be to not have even a few Spd subs for your other units? Heck, even Lushen without Spd stats can have 103~119 total Spd (depending on the level of your Sky Tribe Totem)!



          Also, ninny, I'm a Leo owner. Unlike you, I don't complain about his use, and I actually know how to use him! Get better in Arena or GW-- or in your progression in general, and understand the game and your monsters more, before you start acting like a condescending twit!

          Comment


          • #8
            Leo's second skill should be always ignore def and be an AoE. He should also start the battle self buffed with atk and CR and when he hits aoe it should go through will runes and put every debuff on all enemies (so he 1 shots theos too).

            Comment


            • ChouTenshi
              ChouTenshi commented
              Editing a comment
              Better yet, also make his first skill have a 9001% multiplier and ignore all damage reduction, including Defense, passives, and buffs. Additionally, make it never glance and always crit with a 1000% CD bonus.

              /sarcasm

          • #9
            8Screenshot_20170320-023437.png

            Originally posted by ChouTenshi View Post

            Hey, Mr. Head-up-your-posterior, you do realize that ''cannot be resisted'' and ''ignores Immunity'' are two different things in game mechanics, right?
            Wanna test and see if Ganymede's Cooltime Increase can pass through Immunity?
            Wanna test and see if Elucia's Sleep goes through Immunity?
            Wanna test and see if Roid's Provoke bypasses Immunity?
            HAHAHAH! You have no idea what you're debating, kiddo.



            AHAHAHAH. You realize that his Ignore Defense actually can apply at 0%~30% HP. It doesn't have to be 29.999999999999999999999% HP to apply!
            Also, if your Leo is dying at 30% HP after you've already taken care of the threat of the enemy party, that just means that your runes and team suck!



            Oh, look, projection. You can't admit that you're wrong, so you call other people wrong. Also, best not hide your idiocy behind false courtesy. We all can see through you.



            By your logic, everyone should have their debuffs be Irresistible AND bypass Immunity!
            If Tablo can have it, why not Galleon and Seara? They get shut down pretty well by Will runes! It's not fair! Those are the only things that make them effective! (totally mocking you)



            What's your point here?
            So, isn't it your fault for giving Leo Spd subs? The only way for him to be faster than anyone else is for the other monsters to have less than 100~115 total Spd! How bad do your runes have to be to not have even a few Spd subs for your other units? Heck, even Lushen without Spd stats can have 103~119 total Spd (depending on the level of your Sky Tribe Totem)!



            Also, ninny, I'm a Leo owner. Unlike you, I don't complain about his use, and I actually know how to use him! Get better in Arena or GW-- or in your progression in general, and understand the game and your monsters more, before you start acting like a condescending twit!
            For 1 gany skills says an irresistible attack and tianas skill says IT CANNOT BE RESISTED no where does it say that gany skill cannot be resisted so b4 u jump into my post thinking your about to go hard do your home work i clearly suggest THAT THEY MAKE IT SO HIS PASSIVE CANNOT BE RESISTED

            Also how fast he is or isnt has nothing to do with with resistance by will runes the rest of your post is pretty salty youmadbro

            ty for your post <3 Screenshot_20170320-023506.png
            Attached Files
            Last edited by icrusha; 03-19-2017, 11:56 PM.

            Comment


            • Kalionys
              Kalionys commented
              Editing a comment
              effects that r both irresistable and ignores immunity says so - for example light dice magician 3rd skill
              "Skill 3: Returned Dice: Makes the Attack Bar of all enemies and all allies change to 0, and increases the Attack Speed of all allies for 2 turns. This effect can’t be resisted and ignores immunity. (Reusable in 7 turns)"

            • ChouTenshi
              ChouTenshi commented
              Editing a comment
              icrusha -

              Originally posted by icrusha
              Akroma is modified to never take a debuff period if thats the best example you got ur baked well done a mons that cannot by any means be debuffed vs the debuffer who cannot be resisted guess what akromas passive wins or do they need to put that the pàssive is not affected by any effects that cannot be resisted for you to get the point ?
              Did you even read the reddit post, or are you just saying ''I win, because I say so'' like a 5-year-old? XD

              If you haven't noticed, those are meant to be bullets.
              o Nephthys' debuffs cannot apply through Akroma's God's Shield.
              o Nephthys' debuffs cannot apply through Immunity.

              You're really reaching to make yourself seem foolish, don't ya know? XD

              Heck, you didn't even watch the video! That proves that you're just being childish and don't want to admit your mistakes. Grow up, kiddo.

            • Kalionys
              Kalionys commented
              Editing a comment
              if u think i'm wrong pls tell me where (i'll be happy to learn) - or better yet make a vid that proves it
              if u simply ignore other ppl's comments without any explanation it wont rly get more ppl on your side.......

          • #10
            Looks complete to me maybe reload ur screen thnx u have no knowledge of web pages ty for your comment <3Screenshot_20170320-024936.png

            Comment


            • ChouTenshi
              ChouTenshi commented
              Editing a comment
              Your post: 03-19-2017, 11:36 AM
              Last edited by icrusha; 03-19-2017, 11:44 AM.

              My comment: 03-19-2017, 11:38 AM

              Stop acting like a pseudo-smarty.

          • #11
            Skeletoon - Perhaps this thread can be closed, as he's only trolling, at this point.
            He's not looking at anyone else's points and is only looking for an echo chamber.

            This is neither constructive nor helpful as a Suggestion to buff an already useful monster. :x

            Comment


            • #12
              Originally posted by ChouTenshi View Post
              Skeletoon - Perhaps this thread can be closed, as he's only trolling, at this point.
              He's not looking at anyone else's points and is only looking for an echo chamber.

              This is neither constructive nor helpful as a Suggestion to buff an already useful monster. :x
              Looks to me like ur salty that you and anyone with a smart comment is literally getting crushed in the same manner you presented yourself leo is useful but he shouldnt be the only mons in the game whos entire PASSIVE can be stopped by 2 runes and 1 buff on 1st turn

              and since he ALWAYS gets 1st turn you cannot strip before he goes so my post is more suggesting than your flamming
              Last edited by icrusha; 03-20-2017, 12:19 AM.

              Comment


              • icrusha
                icrusha commented
                Editing a comment
                Let me make this easier for you your slow. if say you have orion galleon chasun taor. Mkay

                My leo hits your galleon reduces his atb 10% guess who most likely goes after that ? Thats right orion and orion atb buffs doesnt he kids ? Guess what u just lost 1st turn and are now at a disadvantage bcuz will runes stopped leo gg
                Ur done thats the type of example you shouldn't have given

                Btw the only one still here ranting is you and this comment just brought you to an end now do normally people things and be on your way and stop trying to prove a point that you literally haven't had in a single post or comment
                Last edited by icrusha; 03-20-2017, 01:41 AM.

              • ChouTenshi
                ChouTenshi commented
                Editing a comment
                Oh, my goodness. You must be doing this on purpose. No one is this dense and stupid. >.>

                Originally posted by icrusha
                Let me make this easier for you your slow. if say you have orion galleon chasun taor. Mkay

                My leo hits your galleon reduces his atb 10% guess who most likely goes after that ? Thats right orion and orion atb buffs doesnt he kids ? Guess what u just lost 1st turn and are now at a disadvantage bcuz will runes stopped leo gg
                Ur done thats the type of example you shouldn't have given
                So...if my Orion has Will and your Leo hits my Orion (while my Orion is also still faster than your ATB lead), what do you think will happen?

                In this scenario, my Orion buffs everyone's everyone's ATB and grants Galleon the next turn, Def Breaking your party. Chasun goes next, because she's suppose to be a double healer, in the event Taor or Galleon are heavily injured. Lastly, Taor goes last and destroys everyone BECAUSE THEY WERE DEF BROKEN.

                Originally posted by ChouTenshi
                If the enemy ATB lead has Will on, why would bother trying to reduce their ATB? That's like saying that you should use Lushen's Amputation Magic on enemies that have Invincibility on!
                Now, then.
                Suppose you hit my Galleon that DIDN'T have Will?

                Orion goes first, boosting everyone's ATB.
                Chasun goes second, using Amuse, due to her AI.
                Taor goes third, using Crush, doing less alarming damage, because none of your members are Def Broken.
                Galleon goes fourth, using Time to Loot, but is also too late, as Taor had already acted.

                Do you understand yet?

                icrusha - I know it's difficult for you, but please read the entire comment. >.>

              • icrusha
                icrusha commented
                Editing a comment
                I think you have a problem with being out smarted orion always ALWAYS removes 1 beneficial effect on 1st turn if i have will of mine own i just lost it and more than likely got def broken b4 toars turn who also SLOWS ATTACK SPEED and may freeze REGARDLESS LEO FAILED TO STOP THE ENEMY TEAM FROM GETTING 1ST TURN LEAD beacuse his passive was stopped by will runes and that's the point your done literally its getting worse for you every comment
                Last edited by icrusha; 03-20-2017, 02:01 AM.

            • #13
              +1 i like my leo but he is crap when will runes are present and my atb buffer is slower than their, specially when a fu*** water fairy king is present, as tiana skill, he should have that irresistible skill, i dont mind the 2nd skill that much, my leo has 30khp and 1200 def and still dies sometimes before im able to ignore def, is a really dangerous call there.

              Comment


              • icrusha
                icrusha commented
                Editing a comment
                Indeed lolol at that monkey king tho

            • #14
              This thread is getting quite toxic name calling happening here and there. Going to close this thread now.

              Comment

              Working...
              X