No announcement yet.

Laika, Chow, Leo - Share the passive idea

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tbh this thread just show how Laika is OP now. 4 different things into just a single passive.

Comment

• Sweaty_Ballz
      Sweaty_Ballz commented
      Editing a comment
      Not as OP as Rakan. Att boost, immunity for 3 turns, gets extra turn, counters with huge damage and taunts. 5 different things in one turn.

Hahaha it's so funny to watch how many people rage on this idea.

@ Ballz: I didn't expand this idea to any other summoners war monster, it was only referencing DKs. I think we could all agree with you... the horror!

@charlesthemud: Thanks for backing up this idea and clarifying what specifically it targets.

Comment

Originally posted by DrWord View Post
      Dude. This is SW lol. Not Dota 2 lol. In Dota 2, yes dragon knight was tank AF but SW? Naah, let laika has the passive since his colour is the closest to Dota 2 dragon knight lol
      Sorry I don't play DOTA 2... don't understand the reference.

Comment

Imho.. no -1 to all EXCEPT MAYBE Jager.

As we all clearly know tat his bros outshine him in many ways in game so if he ever get a buff, it's still reasonable and acceptable. However even if he does not get it, he is a decent mon imo. Just tat it's true they have buffed laika to be a little too OP cuz in the past he can never kill a chow but now he can do it easily due to his passive being buffed. Tho can't blame too as he's quite a lackbuster in the past and now everyone like or love him more! xD

So shld leave everyone as they are unless it is Jager a rework or buff on him is fine imo...

Comment

• ChouTenshi
          ChouTenshi commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm bored, so I just thought of this:

King's Rage (Passive): Gains immunity against inability effects and increases your Attack power by 50% each time your allies become incapacitated or die. Accumulates up to 5 times. [Automatic Effect]

to

King's Rage (Passive): If you have an Inability Effect at the start of your turn, remove the Inability Effects and restore your HP by 20% for each effect removed. Increases your Attack power by 50% each time your allies become incapacitated or die. Accumulates up to 5 times. [Automatic Effect]

or

King's Rage (Passive): Increases your Attack Gauge by 50% whenever you get inflicted by an Inability Effect and removes Inability Effects at the beginning of your turn. Additionally, increases your Attack power by 50% each time your allies become incapacitated or die. Accumulates up to 5 times. [Automatic Effect]

• ILoveSW89
          ILoveSW89 commented
          Editing a comment
          ChouTenshi, lol tat's pretty cool.. ya I am alright with either of your suggestions.

Note: I dun own a Jager, I have Chow only but I faced Jager a few times so I know he's lacking in some ways as compare to his bros.. anyway this is just purely imo so no offense pls xD

I actually want Laika's passive wherein you can only do damage to him in a specific limitation according to his HP, and put it to Leo, since Leo is a support, I envy Laika users, that passive skill should be either with an HP monster like Chow or a support monster like Laika. so unfair for those two. Laika is an Attack type so he should not have that. revenge + stun + crit decrease is already enough.

just ranting, Leo and chow needs a buff so sad that they only care about laika who is already OP before gaining that passive skill

Comment

i like the idea, but i prefer leo atb reduce irresistible going through inmunity, right now he sucks in ao vs will runes if your atb is slower than theirs, defeating his main purpose

Comment

Working...
          X