• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laika, Chow, Leo - Share the passive idea

image1 (1).PNGimage2.PNGimage3.PNG

image4.PNGimage5.PNG

Throwing this out there so give back all feedback good or bad

All Dragon Knights should share the passive that they cannot lose more than 1/3 their max HP in a given hit. Then each Dragon Knight would get their own additional perks that are currently in the game.

Fire: No Glancing + revenge + stun
    Water: HP Regen + immunity against irrevocable + dmg based on current HP
    Wind: Speed cap + Decrease enemy attack bar
    Light: immunity against inability effects + attack buff increase as allies die
    Dark: increase attack bar of allies 20% if an ally receives a crit + (some additional skill like increase self attack% when ally received a critical hit as well, i think people want a buff for him)

I don't have any of these characters but I do fight in high level arena and I just thought this may be an idea.

Thanks for reading, write a post

LordJJ
    Attached Files

Hello

With regards to Ragdoll, it is not a common opinion of the community to buff him. Not many players ask to buff Ragdoll, he's seen as quite good.

May I ask what prompted your calling for this idea? The dragon knights is one of the best balanced families in the game, and this would make Laika less special and make other monsters a tad bit overpowered.

Comment

I'd like to have what this guy is drinking! It'll probably be a trip!

Originally posted by LordJJ View Post
      All Dragon Knights should share the passive that they cannot lose more than 1/3 their max HP in a given hit. Then each Dragon Knight would get their own additional perks that are currently in the game.
      Can you give a reason other than just ''why not?'' >_>

Not only is this bullsh*t of an idea not even half-assed, but this kind of idea seems to have originated from drugs or alcohol.

''Laika has this passive, so they should all have it!''

''Theomars has auto-Endure, so let's give all the Ifrits auto-Endure! ...except for Akhamamir and Elsharion, because they don't have passives!''

''Most of the Phoenixes have nukes on their third skills! Let's give an extra nuke to Perna's passive, so it can be a better nuker, like all the other Phoenixes!''

''Mi Ying's grants Shields with his third skill, so let's add Shields to all the Panda Warriors' third skills/passives!''

=___=

Chow with a Groggo-like passive would likely never die even without Vampire.
      Leo with a Groggo-like passive would be able to keep his passive active for at least two turns, even without a healer, reviver, Vampire, or elemental targeting manipulation.
      Jager with a Groggo-like passive would likely never die even more with Vampire.
      Ragdoll with a Groggo-like passive would abuse his passive far too easily.

Comment

Such a dumb post from someone who's been on forum for so long
        ​​​​​​NO to all, DKs are fine now, let's stop buffing mobs that do not need it! thank you

Comment

• beliel
          beliel commented
          Editing a comment
          "such a dumb post" he says. Then proceeds to say all DK's are fine forgetting about how useless Jager is.

• mato1991
          mato1991 commented
          Editing a comment
          Yep , lets buff trinity

Thanks for your responses guys. No need to be so negative towards the original poster. I'm just posting ideas, you can just say no and I would get it.

As for the response to Dovahkiin:

Personally as an outsider of someone who doesn't have the DK, I just feel that all DKs should share that ability and then have these added bonuses on top of that. It's an idea I had but I understand that not everyone is capable of handling DKs properly as is. As an end game player I have counters for all the DKs and I found that the 1/3 limit makes them more of a proper challenge in Arena.
        Last edited by LordJJ; 03-19-2017, 03:46 PM.

Comment

• ChouTenshi
          ChouTenshi commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh, right, so if you find every Oracle easy to deal with, they all should deserve a buff?
          If every Dragon is easy for you to deal with, they should all deserve a buff?

=_=
          What kind of bullsh*t logic is this?

Oh, Slimes shouldn't be hard for you to deal with, so why aren't you asking a buff for them, huh?!

+1. Would synergize with leo and ragdoll's 2nd, and would add to chow's usefulness in pvp. I fail to see how it would hurt laika's usefulness ._.

Comment

• idcao
          idcao commented
          Editing a comment
          Because if you have all 3 then Laika would be the least of your pick is it not ? Since Both Leo and Ragdoll are so much greater defense monsters with that protection effect combined with their original passives.

• FooJub
          FooJub commented
          Editing a comment
          idcao how so?

• idcao
          idcao commented
          Editing a comment
          Leo limit speed great for PvP in general, Ragdoll is just a god. Now you make them harder to kill? Lol.

Also they both share Torrent!!!!! So not only are they harder to skill but also dealing way more damage. The picture is pretty clear. As Laika's passive is ignorable. Leo's and Ragdoll's are definitely not. So only Laika having that protection makes way more sense.

Only jager deserves this since he sucks as. Also, no one wants a ragdoll buff. Hes the most broken dragon knight in the game.

Also, why not i guess, it really helps the synergy with torrent and would encourage more people to use the vampire set.

Comment

Ragdoll was born op, never buff again.
          it make no sense to buff all dragon knight if they make laika is op as hell

Comment

Maybe Chow should resist armor break too to be decent..he is too easy to be killed right now IMO..

Comment

• blueshero1
              blueshero1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Feng Yan can be one shot by def ignoring monster, that is reasonable as his passive is really good and he can armor break + cleanse & heal.

Where as Chow will get 1 or 2 hit once he get armor broken, the immunity to heal block is kind of useless because people use armor break to kill him, not by heal blocking.

Perhaps exchange heal block resist with armor break resist will let him stall longer to dish out more damage.

• idcao
              idcao commented
              Editing a comment
              Chow can solo dragon B10, Chow gets countered like and by everybody else if put on defense. Using him on offense is more effective. Chow can do great things but he lacks so that you can fill the void with his teammates. This is still a team game and not a whoever has a better solo monster wins. Using a monster incorrectly can be as if you are bringing a Feng Yan into a Seara and expected to win but Seara one shot him then go on forum and ask for a Seara nerf.

FooJub wouldn't Feng Yan getting armor broken also die quickly as the same time does significantly less damage while his heal needed to wait for another turn for it to actually heal ? Both Feng Yan and chow are very similar because they gets countered by the same thing but they do have their different pros and cons.

Also as the theme of "Flow" passive that Chow possesses can be explained as an unblockable river. So the energy aka heal is unblockable thus he is immune to heal block. No way to change it to immune to defense break without a reasonable and logical theme.

• blueshero1
              blueshero1 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hmm..I feel that Chow become the worst again in the family after the recent Laika buff..reason being you can just aim Chow until it gets low HP and do nothing because his damage is based on his current HP..where as Laika is built with high ATT while he is so risky to be touched because he could screw your whole team with his passive..

One way to make Chow good is to scale his damage based on his max HP instead..then probably can build him with HP/CD/HP to stall longer and deal decent damage at same time..

Only Jager needs a buff imho. Everyone else you should leave alone.

Comment

As long as we see some agreement here I think it should be looked into.

Comment

• idcao
              idcao commented
              Editing a comment
              There is no agreement here. Your entire post is ridiculous. You're asking a supposingly unique skill 3 that identifies a monster amongst its siblings through elements be given to all of them..... It goes against the game's mechanic, a big NO!!

• charlesthemud
              charlesthemud commented
              Editing a comment
              what? i think its the revenge stun mechanics that identifies laika. not the 1/3 hp thing. I like the idea. I agree

Originally posted by LordJJ View Post
            As long as we see some agreement here I think it should be looked into.
            That's like asking to give Akroma passive to kat, Vanessa and camilla

Comment

• idcao
              idcao commented
              Editing a comment
              Akroma + Camilla passives combine.......the horror..........it's the end of the world as we know it lol....

• ChouTenshi
              ChouTenshi commented
              Editing a comment
              Sweaty_Ballz
              idcao

Hmm...

God's Shield (Passive): Calls upon the power of the divine shield, gaining immunity against all harmful effects. Additionally, the chance of allies receiving a Critical Hit is reduced by 15%. [Automatic Effect]

+

First Aid (Passive): When struck with a critical hit, reduces critical damage by half and removes all harmful effects. Additionally, it will recover 10% of its maximum HP each turn. [Automatic Effect]

=

God's Aid (Passive): Calls upon divine aid, gaining immunity against all harmful effects and recovering 10% of the maximum HP each turn. Additionally, reduces critical damage by half and reduces the chance of all allies receiving a Critical Hit by 15% [Automatic Effect]

Am I doing this right? XD

• idcao
              idcao commented
              Editing a comment
              ChouTenshi add 15% chance to reduce critical hits to all other allies and that'll be a perfect nightmare xD.

Every time i came to sw forum, it never fails to surprise .....

Comment

No. This 1/3 max HP thing is exclusively to laika. -1

Comment

Dude. This is SW lol. Not Dota 2 lol. In Dota 2, yes dragon knight was tank AF but SW? Naah, let laika has the passive since his colour is the closest to Dota 2 dragon knight lol

Comment

Working...
                X