The new UI to acess Arena is very BAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kalionys View Post
    i actualy like the new UI but agree with both points in general (dunno why they removed rivals notices)
    i dont mind the extra tapping to much - depends on how many times i decide to do live arena

but i think it rly might be best if u go straight to regular arena and have an option to go to live arena from there
    i'm with Kalionys, i like the new UI & don't really mind with more extra tapping and i also agree with both point.
    1. reAdd the active rival notice
    2. i'd like the arena point shown below the opponents list like the previous UI, (Now i have to close the opponent list window to view my arena point (the opponent list window cover the arena point))
      • i'd like to view my arena point without closing the opponent list window,
      • i'd like to view my win/lose rate without closing the opponent list window.

Comment

Please add the option to revert back to the old UI in the system settings. This is definitely a community want...

Comment

Agree with most points made on here. My only major gripe is the Rivals no longer displaying until going into the tab...seems a bit of a ridiculous change to me.

Comment

I agree, more clicks and less information available. Very unfortunate.

Comment

• icrusha
            icrusha commented
            Editing a comment
            All the info is still acessable yiu just havent figured out how to use it

It makes me wonder if those changes they made were tested by REAL SW gamers before implementation. While the additional content is not totally bad, i think they should consider the ideas of most player. Bringing new content to the game is a make or break move. They should ensure when ever they update the game it is fully operational and not buggy or glitchy plus it should be acceptable for most if not all the player base. Some of my friend already stop playing because of those buggy update since unicorn.

I love the game and I hate to see it die slowly because of those unnecessary buggy updates.

Comment

• icrusha
            icrusha commented
            Editing a comment
            No game anywhere in this world is without bugs and glitches and players requests or all too exotic and mostly nothing more than personal wants these people make billions off this game a few of ur friends leaving wont hurt them at all and the gaming community nor its profits or losses revolve around YOUR FRIENDS

• xDeaTH
            xDeaTH commented
            Editing a comment
            @ichrusa Gee with the attitude. Lol. Where are you coming from? Did you just summoned 500 ms with no 5s? Hahahahaha seriously? Do you even know which part of forum you are? But i think you know because you are an intelligent person, you even call other forum member noob which makes you an intelligent person.

Gee it just got here instead of rejecting change how bout you people learnto navigate the cràp and give em time to work out the kinks via update u noobs act like this stuff is supposed to work unflawed as soon as it comes out THERE WILL ALWAYS be problems

New change and its refreshing the same old stuff gets boring to look at

Comment

Originally posted by Kalionys View Post
            i actualy like the new UI but agree with both points in general (dunno why they removed rivals notices)
            i dont mind the extra tapping to much - depends on how many times i decide to do live arena

but i think it rly might be best if u go straight to regular arena and have an option to go to live arena from there
            +1. For me the new UI is ok, but needs some improvements:
            * show the number of rivals ready on the arena UI (maybe on the "rivals" button), it doesn't make sense to open the screen just to see that none is ready, and the change seems pretty easy
            * for Revenge, it is too bad hitting "cancel" brings you back to the island. It should bring you back to the list of attacks, as was done before.

Comment

+1. I missed a lot of rivals (crystals). They need to add the notification back quick!

Comment

Working...
              X