The new UI to acess Arena is very BAD

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The new UI to acess Arena is very BAD

The new arena acess UI is much less friendly than the previous one. There are two BIG problems with it:
    1. I have to tap 3 times to see the list of opponents now. I only needed to tap 1 time before the change.
    2. I cannot know if any rival is ready till I go to their tab, scroll up and down to check all of them. In the past, I just needed the see the list of my arena opponents normally and the number of ready rival will be shown on the tab.

Suggestion: Revert back the old UI of the normal arena. Build a separated building for real time arena. Whatever change in real time arena will then not affect the normal area.

+1. Th new UI is insufferable.

Comment

• •Revelation•
      •Revelation• commented
      Editing a comment
      Agreed. Honestly I have no idea why it was changed. All they needed to do was add a tab in the shop section. And not touch the UI at all.

+1 keep the old functional arena as it was before. Keep the new buggy UI design along with other RTA bugs in the RTA, preferably hidden somewhere by 10 clicks

Comment

+1 worst update

Comment

+1 to return old ui with rival counts

Comment

+1. I don't like it either. It slows.everything down. I don't have time always to frog around with clunky ****.

Comment

+1, really boring to have to scroll through rival

Comment

hahaa.., first time I thought it was error, I just can found history only.., lol

Comment

+1. And besides what you say, i hate when you hit cancel on revenge window it return to your island or to your arena defense and not to de list of enemys who attacked you...

Comment

i actualy like the new UI but agree with both points in general (dunno why they removed rivals notices)
                  i dont mind the extra tapping to much - depends on how many times i decide to do live arena

but i think it rly might be best if u go straight to regular arena and have an option to go to live arena from there

Comment

Agreed this UI is the worst idea so far. Revert back to the old one. I'm not even motivated to go to arena anymore just because of the UI and how annoying it is.

Comment

+1 wonder if this is their attempt at killing the game while its good

Comment

Originally posted by ThunderD View Post
                        +1 wonder if this is their attempt at killing the game while its good
                        They want to try to get more people into World Battle but this isn't the way to do it.

Comment

no quick access from island which is a downgrade. but UI is good.. little improvement would be good

Comment

+1..please revert back to the old UI..the new one is nice to see only, but not nice to use at all !

Comment

Working...
                            X