• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• monthly missions

would be nice if we had missions who refresh every month
    since it refreshes once a month the missions should be hard
    something like :
    • Complete Trial Of Ascencion 2/2
    • Beat B10 Caiross 500/500(players do more runs than that every month anyway)
    • Use all your moves in every guild wars you are in(becasuse inactives piss me off)
    • summon 3* + monster 50/50
    Just some ideas ...
    The rewards should be something fun to motivate the players to do them
    • ld legendary for the toa mission maybe?
    • something new like a scroll that allows you to summon a monster of any kind of ellement 3*-5* (it would give people the ''aw fawk no ld''moments)
    • cowgirls https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...w-ifrit-scroll because they need skill-ups and the rng is just as bad as ifrits
    • crystals(because refills)
    reason

Because the normal missions and daily missions are boring and we need more challanges and more reasons to cry
    Milk:Ughh this is so hard
    Cena:This game is a scam
    Crin:Where is the light ifrit????
    leBaugette:i quit this sh*t
    Ask:please remuve this i cant do it
    ArianaBamby:i cant do hard .noone will ever complete all of these
    JewBagel:Oh look more scrolls !Time to not get a nat5

Don't understand "summon 3* + monster 50/50
    Like the 2nd/3rd...
    1st I guess means toan and toah - not everyone able to do both...

Comment

• skyboi
      skyboi commented
      Editing a comment
      well about toa thats the point...

+1 This is good idea gz come2us give him nat5

Comment

Finally a good suggestion

+1 for monthly missions.

The guild attacks one is interesting as well.

Com2Us please do this! Monthly missions would be cool. The game really needs more of this (like toa is a monthly mission in a way).

Comment

No matter how hard my e-wang would be for a LD legendary, that just sounds too OP. Sure the average player with the correct mons can do toan/hard. But do both for a 100% lightning on LD? eh. Kinda OP. You already get 2 legendaries, 2 LD scrolls, ~180 stones, buttload of crystals. Its kinda of a monthly thing. The "New Scroll" sounds boss. 2/5th the chance to summon LD stuff.

Love the idea though. Because im always on. Always in b10. Use my swords 95% of the time (hey man, stuff happens... I may or may not have lost a gw 0.1% because I slept and didn't use my swords). +1

Comment

Yup, this suggestion looks promising ^_^

- so TOA 2/2... means finishing TOAN + TOAH... hmm let's just make this 1/1 so will give everyone a chance to finish the task.. 2/2 is impossible to most players
          - Cairos B10 500/500... I feel 300/300 seems more reasonable (x10 a day on B10).. or to be flexible B7 to B10 so even starting players can finish
          - Guild war.. how about a target atk# also, like 180/180 ... lets say x6 per day x20 days participated = 180... assuming some days players are really busy
          - Summon 3* 50/50 is a bit high... a F2P can get 1 from guild shop + 1 from Glory Shop per week + 3 from TOAN ... x5 pcs x 4weeks = 20 guaranteed in a month.. assuming can also TOAH 30 and 50.. + 3 more... + some from magic Shop.. and some drops from Cairos drops.. I think 30/30 is ideal

Comment

• skyboi
            skyboi commented
            Editing a comment
            thats the point of toa mission ...it would motivate players to step in toah and eventually anyone can do both toa`s
            even the f2p players do more than 500 runs every month in caiross this game is a huge grind lol
            50 3*+ monsters is easy to get both f2p and p2p there is hoh scrolls toa scenario and you can get them from unknown and social summons too

• marcadrian04
            marcadrian04 commented
            Editing a comment
            skyboi the gap between TOAN and TOAH is quite wide so it'll be bothersome for some to clear TOAH specially with the arta cancer :3

• PotatoChips
            PotatoChips commented
            Editing a comment
            Agree Toa should be 1/1 coz not everyone can do toah

bump bump bump

Comment

bump bump bump

Comment

Do want a monthly mission. Makes the game more interesting. +1
              Last edited by Sumatoman; 04-15-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

I don't know if having more challenge is an honest reason for the buff, but it would be nice to have challenges that players should do but don't (i.e. use their guild war swords).

Comment

+1 Awesome suggestion. I especially like the one about making it part of a monthly mission to complete all swords in guild wars.

Comment

A year ago when I suggested "monthly/season" achievements which is something like this, many trolls from this forum said no, the community does not want it...

Comment

Good suggestion overall. Points from first post:
                      • Complete Trial Of Ascencion 2/2
                      • Beat B10 Cairos 500/500(players do more runs than that every month anyway)
                      • Use all your moves in every guild wars you are in(becasuse inactives piss me off)
                      • summon 3* + monster 50/50

I would make some adjustments. Some of you have already mentioned constructive things. Let me just build upon them.
                      Unused swords in GuildWars is an issue. Every guild I've been in had 5-10 inactives who were set to attack, but rarely did. Give people an incentive to use those swords that NOBODY would pass up, and this problem will be solved overnight. Note: DEVILMON for completing all monthly missions, not for using swords in Guild Wars, but for completing ALL monthly missions. Nobody would pass that up. Here's what I would do.

1. Beat B7 to B10 Cairos 300/300 each month
                      Covers earlygame players through lategame players, I've done the math with 70 max energy, no refreshes, natural energy regen [7.5h for 90 energy actually, but let's say you only play twice a day, morning and evening, the regen time doesn't matter], with 70 max energy (earlygame player) that's 140 daily [only play twice a day], minus 30 WorldBoss, minus 30 GuildWar, 70 to run B7 for 7 each, 10 runs, 30 days (let's just disregard the fact that on 4 days in a month there is no Guild War), 300 runs - anybody can do it - lategame players cover 300 even easier, if you refresh you reach it even faster early or lategame doesn't matter, and consider all the free crystals one gets from Arena+WorldBoss+ToaN - even earlygame players. If you've done that, you've covered this part of the monthly mission. 300/300 B7 or higher is super beginner friendly
                      (lategame players can cover this mission in 1-3 days)

2. Use 60 swords in a month in Guild Wars
                      6 Guild Wars per week, 24 wars a month. Let's just say you can't make 1 war per week, and don't use 3 of your swords per week, because you're busy...(in which case in an active guild I'd instantly bench you for future wars), but let's just be friendly and say a player can miss 1 war per week. So I expect 5 wars per week, 20 wars per month, 3 swords MUST be used during those 20 wars, that's 60 swords. If you've done that, you've covered this part of the monthly mission.

3. Clear either ToaN or ToaH

Clear all 3 monthly missions and get 1x Devilmon sent to your inbox.

I would completely cut the "summon 3*..." from those missions. It's just not needed, and it's subject to RNG how many scrolls you get from where - be it Cairos or Shop or other places. It also depends on at what stage you currently are in the game. Be it 15 summons or 30 summons - it's just not needed. From Com2us's perspective they'd expect players to be active (doing B7-B10 ensures that), players to be challenged ToaN or ToaH ensures that (depending on where you are in the game), and active participation in Guild Wars (to cut down on inactive swords). Particularly the Guild Wars part could lead to more guilds competing for higher ranks if they just have active players who use their swords. I say it again, nobody would pass up 1x free Devilmon, NOBODY. Some people might say it's too small a reward and you'd want more, and this is up for debate, but I guarantee to you that a lot of players would ignore a Legendary Scroll, just like some people don't do all the way up to ToaH100, because the reward (usually nat4 food) is negligible compared to the time and resource investment, but NOBODY would pass up a Devilmon. Also, if you can't use 60 swords a month in GW, which is already 12 less than you should, you don't deserve a Devilmon.

Comment

• skyboi
                        skyboi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        well about the guild thing
                        in guilds if a players is busy he usually tells his guildmates and is remuved in the next battle
                        the problem is that people dont do swords because they think thye cant do it and in some battles the war is lost because 1 player didnt use theyr swords even when he or she was online and not busy

• dreadlord000
                        dreadlord000 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        "they don't do swords, because they think they can't do it"

Well, how about you just take 1x tank, 2 healers, or 3 healers, and just draw out a fight. Draws reduce the enemy guild's HP bar too. That's contribution. You don't have to win. People who don't use swords are just noobs, plain and simple.

• skyboi
                        skyboi commented
                        Editing a comment
                        exactly my thoughts -_-

bump bump bump

Comment

Working...
                      X