Wishes???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wishes???

Why are the prizes so stingy for the daily wishes?

Honestly, you get terrible prizes if you ever land on the monster icon...which I've done twice in my 2 1/2 years of playing this game. I got two 3* monsters that were used as food.
    Can you improve the wishing well rates to make them a little more interesting? 10k mana, 15 energy and 5 arena invites really get boring after a while.
    I'd rather get a 3* monster every so often just to make the wishes more interesting.
    You're not going to break the game by any stretch of the imagination. If you made the prizes a bit more varied. You'll just make the wishes feel more fun instead of like a chore. Lol

It's a daily gift and is very common so of course the rewards are always crap for 99% of the time.

Comment

Originally posted by idcao View Post
      It's a daily gift and is very common so of course the rewards are always crap for 99% of the time.
      They should at least remove text asking if I want to make wish each time.

Comment

• idcao
        idcao commented
        Editing a comment
        There're lots of small stuff they can do to speed up the game but they don't since they are too lazy lol.

Originally posted by Airtias View Post
      Why are the prizes so stingy for the daily wishes?

Honestly, you get terrible prizes if you ever land on the monster icon...which I've done twice in my 2 1/2 years of playing this game. I got two 3* monsters that were used as food.
      Can you improve the wishing well rates to make them a little more interesting? 10k mana, 15 energy and 5 arena invites really get boring after a while.
      I'd rather get a 3* monster every so often just to make the wishes more interesting.
      You're not going to break the game by any stretch of the imagination. If you made the prizes a bit more varied. You'll just make the wishes feel more fun instead of like a chore. Lol
      You are right, 10k mana isn't much. It would be nice if it was something like 100k, 150k and maybe 250k mana.
      Energy could be higher too. 30-40 Energies would be nice. Rest of the stuff is fine. Only gotten the 15 crystals beside energy and mana.

Comment

Honestly all changes have to pass the "know" test. Sure they know wishes are crap 99% of the time, they have been told time after time, they say they are "listening" ,but this doesn't pass the "know" test. Something that does pass is something they want to "know" like sure we are bored with monsters look. Hey let's sell them skins. They release skins and say hey we listen and know you want this so here you go. So to be short they don't benefits so they don't care.

Comment

U get per month 10k x 30days= 300k mana its so cool , repair this come2us

Comment

the wishes are random, meaning you will always get energy and arena invitations from them . I made 500 wishes last week using crystals and got all 15 energy and 5 arena invitations from them what a waste.

Comment

Working...
            X