Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get a natural 5* scroll after X amount of scrolls!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Get a natural 5* scroll after X amount of scrolls!

Hello Com2Us forums!

Today I would like to suggest what has been suggested recently and many, many times before. I would like to suggest a natural 5* scroll after X amount of scrolls. How would that work? Well simple, as you play the game you summon all kinds of scrolls. Mystical, light and dark, elemental scrolls, summoning stones BUT what if after X amount of scrolls, lets say a round number of 300, you do not get a natural 5*? That is where this system would come in place!

To put a reference I took a screenshot from other game from Com2Us, Light: Fellowship of Loux
    GyHia85.png

EDIT:
    So instead of a nat5 scroll what about LS after X amount of summons, would it appeal more to game?
    Last edited by Phonix; 03-10-2017, 10:03 AM.

I like this idea. Or they can just add 5 transcendence pieces into the premium pack. With 20 premium pack (i.e., 220 mystical scrolls), we will have 100 transcendence pieces to summon a random nat5*.

Comment

• Phonix
      Phonix commented
      Editing a comment
      Glad you like it. Even thou chances that this or anything from this forum will be added to the game are low there is always hope!

Yeah P2W all the way
    Im p2p but -1

Comment

• Phonix
      Phonix commented
      Editing a comment
      B-but P2P people will get what they want regardless if they can get a guaranteed nat5 or a nat5 after X amount of scrolls... as it is already.

Your comparing SW to a relative new game. One has a massive player base. One doesnt.
    its used on new games like this to entice new players in.

SW is what it is by keeping things 'rare' sure as hell we all hate it at times. But love it when we get something good. Leave SW to have its RNG and stop trying to make it like other c2u games.....
    you prefer how it works in that game then go play said game.

​​​​​

Comment

• Phonix
      Phonix commented
      Editing a comment
      I am playing THAT game and Summoners War together. If I suggest something doesn't mean I do not like Summoners War. Also one has massive player base just because they focused on it while I never seen one advert for their other games other than via their own games. Summoners War I seen on YouTube, billboards, signs, shops, many places.

Hmm sry but -1 to your idea as SW is all abt rng and so it will break or lose the rng if your suggestion works.

Comment

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Phonix, lol just now you mentioned is a Nat 5 scroll which to me, it is the transcendence scroll, this is a guarantee nat 5* scroll as we all know so this will break the rng in game for sure as once people summon much enough to get this, they will get a Nat 5* without fail. Hmm if it is a LS, then I will be neutral abt it. xD

• Phonix
      Phonix commented
      Editing a comment
      LS makes more sense, I mean chance for nat 5 is like what, 5%?

• ILoveSW89
      ILoveSW89 commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes now if it is abt a LS it makes more sense cuz it may or may not be a nat 5* just increase players a chance to get a nat 5* instead of normal ms. For this I can accept it as I also think having an extra LS seem to be gd too. Cuz every mon there is only 2 LS achieveable for toan/h. Some lucky ones will also get it by world boss rewards. So imho it doesn't seem to be a bad idea of adding more LS as it is still based on rng but at the same time very unlikely tat it will happen cuz it will affect the profit $$ for comus.

Pay to Win so Guardian Players stay there forever since they pay a lot. All paying players can finally have all nat 5 in the game much easier. The system is abusable to get a l/d nat 5. Newer players will quit because they are F2P or feel frustrated because they are unable to catch up. Older players will quit because after a while of having all the monsters in the game it'll start to get boring. Thus killing the game.....
    Definitely -1

Comment

• ihatenoise
      ihatenoise commented
      Editing a comment
      Dont know if you realize this but most guardian players can pull just about any nat 5 without it impacting their game in the slightest.

You say it's not p2w cuz "p2w get nat 5 anyways". Nah. It's luck. For example ive spent waaay too much on this game for 7 nat 5, over 2 years. A friend of mine has been playing 7 monthd as a f2p, with 5 nat 5. A guildie has giana and 3 other nat 5 as f2p. Another has 7 nat 5 as a f2p who has been playing a year and a half. $$$ =/= nat 5, but your suggestion would mean so. Nah.

Comment

Maybe at X scrolls get a guaranteed-lightning mystical scroll / all-elemental ancient scroll (Hah!). Now, this might be much more acceptable than a 100% natural 5.

Comment

As I see everyone is lazy to read down bellow ill guess I need to put this here:

EDIT:
        So instead of a nat5 scroll what about LS after X amount of summons, would it appeal more to game?

Comment

• Kalionys
          Kalionys commented
          Editing a comment
          well its definitely interesting to make it an ld scroll instead of a guarenteed nat5 (i'm not sure if this was suggested before)
          but when u think about it - l/d scrolls r nearly as rare as nat5* (both for p2p and f2p) - maybe even rarer
          as is one could say that p2w can get all the elemental nat5* (just summ till u get them all - though it could take a lot of money lol) while l/d scrolls r very rare even with package sales

however with this u would allow p2w players to get as many l/d scrolls as they want which would let them get even the desirable 3*/4* much faster than most

i would love extra l/d scrolls but imo its better not to go to the p2w road

Hey Phonix!

I appreciate you proactively posting suggestions! This idea has actually been suggested on several occasions, and I understand where it comes from; I myself have actively played more than a dozen of these kinds of mobile games, and many adopt such a system. SummonersWar is unique in its incredibly high success and player volume, and given its foundation in "Random is Fair" (which is perfectly legitimate, and is actually the most fair system out there), the RNG (while annoying at times) contributes a great deal to the game.

TLDR, there should not be anything "guaranteed" as it is a great system that also manages a f2p-p2w gap. With regards to your amendment, a LS would definitely be better, in that it rewards an excessive amount of time/money spent, without guaranteeing anything as stated.

Comment

+1 love to see people getting fusable nat 5.

Comment

Terrible, terrible idea..

But on the right track. The problem with your suggestion is the game becomes purely p2w.

My suggestion has always been a TIME-BASED nat5 summon chance increment. That way you're not changing the balance between f2p and p2p, but you're helping the unlucky people, both f2p and p2p. Because, let's face it, unlucky people are held down in this game and that's where the unfairness lies.
            Last edited by Sinsemilla; 03-11-2017, 11:08 PM.

Comment

• •Revelation•
              •Revelation• commented
              Editing a comment
              This is much better. I played for almost 2 years, and finally got a nat 5. Now I have 9. My luck has completely turned around! But there are still people who have played just as long, if not longer than me, with no nat 5. Thats pretty harsh imo, so this idea is much better than after summoning 500 etc scrolls. It sounds like a lot, but I'd summon that many within a few months max. 3-4 nat 5s a year. A bit much for free imo

Never going to work. If you implement this, you have to do it the same way ifrit summoning was done, meaning keep track and back date previous summons for each player. While it may help new players to get an extra summon, it will make p2p much more stronger. If you don't back date, you risk loosing a large number of paying clients who spent a large amount on the game.

Comment

definitely a pay to win game. but even after spending thousands of dollars on this game I only have 1 nat 5 monsters it would be cool if they implement something like this for us that are not so fairly treated as newer players are

Comment

Get a natural 5* scroll after X amount of scrolls! (you'll always get it)

In maths, X is variable.
                you will get nb5 after summon X times.
                X can be 1, 2 ,3, ..., 10, 15, 20.., 100, 200.., and more.

Is there any player C1 or above who doesn't have any NB5..? not include all fusion and Ifrit.

Comment

• ihatenoise
                  ihatenoise commented
                  Editing a comment
                  its possible to even get guardian without summoning nat 5. u just need top tier runes

• Phonix
                  Phonix commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Everything is possible, but to hold it no.

• Sinsemilla
                  Sinsemilla commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I was getting guardian long ago without any nat5s. Of course, I couldn't ever get it without refreshing some.
              Working...
              X