Buff to Scrolls

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buff to Scrolls

I was thinking about increase the % of a nat5 from scrolls based on the amount you already opened, and reset to the initial value if you get one.

Using low numbers on the formula like:
    imagine if the chance of getting a nat5 from ms is 0,04...
    *Every 10 ms increase 0,03.

im Just putting some numbers to explain, for get the point.

That will give us a little help to improve the chance of getting a nat5, and c2us can use some low numbers in the formula to don't break the game.

Since many people are not getting a single nat5, and many other people are getting a lot of dupes. It's kinda fair give us more chance of getting nat5. The chances of dupes will still exist but summoning will be more insteresting.

thats wishful thinking, but its random, and dont think they ae willing to change anything in this

Comment

I'd rather they buff flat stats on runes. We don't get enough devilmon to power up the nat5 we receive as is

Comment

Yaaaaaaaqaaaaaaaaay p2w ftw

Comment

Hey there! So we will look into this. But in the meantime, we’re supplementing it with multiple ways for players to receive more scrolls in-game. Most recently, we've implemented the Train Your Monster event! There’s a possibility for up to 10 Mystical Scrolls and other rewards! Beyond that, you can always score a new 4* through the HoH! C:

Comment

• charlesthemud
            charlesthemud commented
            Editing a comment
            Got 2 nat 5s out of those 10 scrolls! yay! something magic going on here

Originally posted by Com2uS_Evan View Post
          Hey there! So we will look into this. But in the meantime, we’re supplementing it with multiple ways for players to receive more scrolls in-game. Most recently, we've implemented the Train Your Monster event! There’s a possibility for up to 10 Mystical Scrolls and other rewards! Beyond that, you can always score a new 4* through the HoH! C:
          Thanks for answering!
          i know c2us is doing many things for we get more scrolls and that's nice.

But the full random factor make it's a real lottery.

Many people open a LOT of ms and don't get a single 5*
          (I was in a streak of 743 ms without one)
          and some people open just 2 ms and get 2 5*

I know some people that used to play 2 years without a single nat5 summon

and thanks again for considering this idea.

Comment

• pizzy
            pizzy commented
            Editing a comment
            I watched a player yesterday in a matter of 10 minutes get 3 nat 5's... if I only had that luck. I do believe there needs to be a better system to normalize the chance of getting a nat 5. I can not really complain I have received a couple but reading other people in the chat they have been playing for years without one... thats harsh.

That's a very good ideia!
          If the summon chance is 1/300
          With some scrolls poped it will be 1/250... 1/200...
          Will still hard to get one, but 1/200 are way much better them 1/300.

But I think they should put a limit on it too

**i really wish it's not 1/300 hahah
          +1

Comment

Originally posted by Blaster_PM View Post
            That's a very good ideia!
            If the summon chance is 1/300
            With some scrolls poped it will be 1/250... 1/200...
            Will still hard to get one, but 1/200 are way much better them 1/300.

But I think they should put a limit on it too

**i really wish it's not 1/300 hahah
            +1
            i guess its around 1/200

Comment

• idcao
              idcao commented
              Editing a comment
              Your suggestions make the game Pay To Win.
              With that in mind
          Working...
          X