Trading monsters with friends

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trading monsters with friends

Please allow this!! My nephew really want to trade my monster for his and we can't trade.

No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

NO.

Comment

This would make the game dead, as everybody would make tons of accounts and spam scenario for L&D scroll and whatnot in order to trade everything.

Comment

Please read what the community do NOT want before posting.

Comment

no pls .. not a good idea

Comment

No as it will abuse the system and break the game.

Comment

-1 to infinity and beyond!

Comment

Would break the game. Bad idea.

Comment

Tell your nephew he can't have all the things in life, tell him to grow a pair balls. #JustGirlyThingy

Comment

Thank you, we have been waiting for your nephew's opinion on this.

Comment

There should be a nat5 sync mechanism such as trade your three nat 5 that you don't use for a random nat5, that is non-fusion and not fake nat4.

Another option is to trade two nat5 monsters of one type for one nat5 of different attribute. Say you can trade two wind or two fire or one fire one wind for one water ifrit given you throw in some water high, med and low essences.

Comment

Originally posted by idcao View Post
                        Please read what the community do NOT want before posting.
                        What you are saying is I'm not a part of the community here?

Comment

Originally posted by Desiderata View Post

What you are saying is I'm not a part of the community here?
                          Nope, wasn't an attack on you, I don't think. There was a stickied thread by a mod with a compiled list of suggestions that the community has consistently, nearly unanimously, turned down every single time. Thus, we concluded that it's an idea that will never be wanted by the community, which discourages posts like these since we'll always say no (as you can see)

Comment

+1 AGREE, so I can trade all the dupped NAT5 i have

Comment

Yeah just post what you want, but trading will never be implemented in this game.

Comment

Working...
                              X