Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump for visibility

Comment

• this needs a bump, because people shouldn't get screwed out of thousands of dollars and years of work because com2us can't fix their security.

Comment

• this issue hit pretty close to home - a guildie got hacked and after contacting support got his account back
        but now he is paranoid in case he gets hacked again - he wont get his account back again

bump

Comment

• ILoveSW89
          ILoveSW89 commented
          Editing a comment
          I definitely feel for your guildie.. and also the importance of this hacking issue. So pls comus hurry do smt by implementing the two way authentication or anything etc.. just increase the security level already to ease and make the players mind more stable rather than now majority are in a panicking state esp for the F2P cuz if they are rly being hacked, seriously dunno what they can do to prove tat this account belongs to them?! So pls since this time new update of the event is consider fairly well done and many have complimented it.. so why not the next time implement this to make double happiness Kalionys

• Kalionys
          Kalionys commented
          Editing a comment
          ILoveSW89
          yes pls next update
          i thought even a bit beyond that..... all the cam sites will e a bit less relevant if they add this feature and even add the making a hive account and linking to an email the last part of the tutorial
          not to mention the significant expected decrease in ppl going to support team about hacked accounts - should clear some of their time for other issues

• ILoveSW89
          ILoveSW89 commented
          Editing a comment
          Lol.. anything tat is gd for security wise is perfectly or totally gd to me haha! And your idea sound gd too tbh ^^
          Tho the main point is still rely on them to implement it lol so pls comus pls!!! xD Kalionys

• Weekend bump 2 top!

Comment

• bump for visibility

Comment

• Bump for support.

W here the developers at? I was kinda triggered instead of account security increase we got unicorns and new missions =_=

Comment

• Kalionys
              Kalionys commented
              Editing a comment
              i understand working on new content - both for end game and new players
              but i hope they r also working on the security buff at the same time

• +1 I can't understand why Com2us takes account security so lightly. It is way too easy to hack the game and sell accounts. People spend huge amounts of money on the game and can lose everything in a blink of an eye. Besides making hacking a lot harder they should give people the option to permanently link accounts so they are much harder to sell.

Comment

• This may be have already been posted, but why don't they add a series of security questions that you have to answer correctly before anything can be changed on your account and any wrong response automatically locks your account from any changes.

Comment

• OccultBoy21
                OccultBoy21 commented
                Editing a comment
                Huh. Never saw that being said by anyone.

• Kalionys
                Kalionys commented
                Editing a comment
                +1 to anything that upgrades security
                note that security used to be rly low before the last upgrade - so its not surprising they r lacking a lot security measures u would find in other places

• Monday bump

Comment

Working...
              X