Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bump. Please increase rune capacity.

Comment

• Thanks for the monster balancing.... can we now balance the storage or rune and mons pls

Too many summon.. too many collection.. not enough mons incventory SPACE
      Too many Runes when farming.. not enough space..

Up up up !!!!!!

Comment

• Bumping again.

Comment

• how many time we must ask again for expand inventory?

Comment

• Monster storage is fine as it is right now, unless you're a big spender you most likely will never fill up 100+500

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
              BigDaddyToe commented
              Editing a comment
              well, you are correct.. if just starting...

im no big spender, but i am giving my fair share of buy... and then when u hit the 2 yr mark.. you'll feel the need.
              At the moment, the 6* monster i have out in the inventory is more or less 50 (used daily).. as I am lazy to put back and forth as needed)... + the fodders I am trying to lvl up + the once in the auto island thing

What I mean with all those above is, it's getting crowded and if I decided to do a mass summoning, even at just a 100... will need to always stop + evolve 3*.. continue... then stop again.. and again... the worst I have experience is when I have saved about 450 scrolls.. the summoning session lasted for 2 to 3 days to finish lol... why? coz inventory and Stotage are both full.

• lukasmink
              lukasmink commented
              Editing a comment
              I'm playing for a bit over 2 years, still at 300 storage, didn't even need to max it so far. Summoning kinda frequently, I guess they all get foddered to the 3* max rainbowmons I get.

• THANKS COM2US, THE 100 SLOTS ARE GREATLY APPRECIATED !!!

v3.4.5 Update Notice
            https://www.withhive.com/help/notice_view/22558

- The MAX no. of slots has been increased from 500 -> 600 slots in the Monster Storage.
            - The no. of slots have been increased from 500 -> 600 slots in the Rune Inventory.

************************************************** ***********************************

Hey guys.. thanks for helping with spamming this suggestion thread, really helped com2us to noticed our plea. Additional 100 slots for both RUNE and MONSTER storage is good enough for now ^_^

Hopefully we can also get the other suggestions to come into place also. We are still looking for some really good suggestions like:

~ @Skavator ...make mons usable from storage, like in world boss
            ~ @Imagi007 ...make grindstone and enchanted gem ... occupy different space(inventory tab)
            ~ @bigp@p@ ...different "rooms" in storage for all angelmon / rainbowmons
            ~ @Proxi ...better runemanager where you can search for specific rune slots/subs/mainstats/stars
            ~ @GamerForum ....identical monsters in storage should stack, specially angelmon/rainbowmons/Devilmons. // any mons that are LOCKED, will not be stack. to avoid stacking up runed and leveled mons.

Thanks to all again guys.

Comment

• Not sure why my post just few mins ago did not push through....

Just want to say, thanks to all you guys who push and help me spam this suggestion thread. The additional 100 slot expansion for rune and monst storage really helps a lot. Thanks again guys

v3.4.5 Update Notice
              - The MAX no. of slots has been increased from 500 -> 600 slots in the Monster Storage.
              - The no. of slots have been increased from 500 -> 600 slots in the Rune Inventory.

Comment

• Cypher505
                Cypher505 commented
                Editing a comment
                Yeah, just noticed! Awesome! So helpful!

• We made it! It was a long journey, but we made it! Enjoy the extra storage! C:

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
                BigDaddyToe commented
                Editing a comment
                haha yup, we sure did, thanks to the community and to you guys (admin/mod) support ^_^

Next, let's target ---> Option to Remove CRIT animation =)

• v3.4.7 Update Notice

Monster Storage Improvements

- You'll now be able to use the Monsters stored in the Monster Storage in the battle in the following mode (Battle Preparation Screen-Icon on the left of the Monster List): Scenario Mode (Including the Dimensional Rift), Cairos Dungeon, Guild Battle, Arena, World Arena, and Trial of Ascension.

Originally posted by BigDaddyToe View Post
              ~ Skavator ...make mons usable from storage, like in world boss
              Skavator Hey bro, this is your suggestion ..

super nice update.. very helpful =)

Comment

Working...
              X