No announcement yet.

[Buff] Jaara (Dark Phoenix)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just wanted to give this thread a bit of a BUMP. Has anyone heard any whisperings that they may be revising Jaara anytime soon?

Comment

• Tony Sfinos
      Tony Sfinos commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Erect!!!

• elgiemd
      elgiemd commented
      Editing a comment
      Hmm? No sadly the guy form that post is not me. Just curious if there was more info on this.

How about buffing Anti-Revive mechanic ? This is needed for all of them not just Jaara alone:

+Anti-Revive: The enemy can not be revived if they are killed with this skill.

Change to

+Total Annihilation: Ignore all prevent-death effects (invincibility not included) to deal damage and prevent them from being revived. (Examples: Endure buff, Light Vampire, Hwadam, etc)

Specifically for Jaara:
    Attacks an enemy with a powerful attack that ignores all prevent-death effects then break recovery and brand them for 3 turns. The enemy cannot be revived if they are killed by this attack and all other enemies will receive the weakening effects instead.
    (Basically debuff version of Pungbaek. Given how squishy and slow Jaara is....this buff suit her perfectly).
    Last edited by idcao; 02-17-2017, 09:08 AM.

Comment

• elgiemd
      elgiemd commented
      Editing a comment
      Ah makes sense. Cool idea. A simple change, but makes the 2nd effect on it more useful in AO

• b1t3x579
      b1t3x579 commented
      Editing a comment
      I like your idea. Hope they do something about her and other forgotten LnD Nat5

• xbf
      xbf commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes. idcao. Mechanic of Ani-revive really need change. The problem of antirevive 3rd skill (except Avaris) is you cannot kill the target even you have super damage due to there are skills or passive that counter this skill a lot (really). I really like the idea. However, Avaris has skill as passive, he may be only not get this buff.

+1
    3rd skill is stupid. Branding and HP recovery disturb are not nessecary, we need anti-death effect!!!

Comment

I support the idea of Idcao. I have also thought similar to him for long time. Especially, Jaara and Raki should get skill like this as natural 5 star.

Comment

Just signed up to bump this thread. I just got Jaara and my first thought was "OMG AN LD NAT 5!" and then I looked at her skills and was underwhelmed. I have Raki too and hardly use her (I prefer Avaris for an anti-reviver effect), so it was especially disappointing.

Comment

Yeap, dark phoenix needs rework. I don't have it but you know something is wrong with the monster when you are battling against a dark phoenix and you are not worried at all.

Comment

I think Com2us will release a new balancing patch around late April. Hope that Jaara gets a buff. (Even though I don't really get the balancing logic)

Comment

Rework her 3rd skill. It is weird. "disturbing HP recovery and Branding the target for 3 turns. The enemy can't be revived if the enemy is killed with this skill" First and second part of the skill are contradicting each other . First part of the skill say: " hey, I will help my team to kill off tanky monster " and the second part of the skill say:" hi, I am use for finishing off monsters"

Comment

Yeah, I like the idea of @idcao

Comment

+1
                  the light phoenix is so OP while the dark one is... meh

Comment

Working...
                  X