• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [EUROPE] "Lick My Crit" C3/G1 Guild, NEEDS ACTIVE LEVEL 50 PLAYERS

WE NEED ANY ACTIVE LEVEL 50 PLAYERS
    or
    ANOTHER GUILD LOOKING TO MERGE

We URGENTLY need new members to join our guild, so are looking for ANY level 50 players who like an organised guild, but understand that Summoners War is still a game.

We are an English language guild, but have members from many countries, we are well established, having formed the same week, the Europe Sever went live.

You MUST be ACTIVE daily in game and contribute to the guild.
    We use the Line App to stay in touch when not in game.
    You should have sufficient monsters to field a Siege team, although any amount of 6* monsters is okay, as we are willing to help you to improve, if you are active.

If you are interested in joining us, either send me a friend request in game "Nevyn", then we can chat in game (if we are both online at the same time), or contact us via Line app, adding either user ID "kevin_aka_nevyn" or "claumon" or "forsaken97" or "dajasw" to have a chat first, or respond here, but there maybe a delay.

__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Guild Battles
    We use the +6 rule and farm for Guild Points.

Siege Battles
    We compete in, but our aim here is just to have fun and do our best, as we do not have enough active members to compete properly.

Tartarus' Labyrinth
    We need members who are ACTIVE.
    Last edited by Nevyn; 02-25-2020, 02:10 PM.
Working...
X