This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guide to Auto Dragon's Lair!

Hello guys. Just to update on the main page.

Originally posted by iNeedToKnow View Post
    Good day guys.

Thanks for all the great discussions we had in this thread and the other one; the giant's thread. It was fun, really. But I'm sad to say that I've been too busy at work, and I've decided to quit the game. It was a hard choice.. all those friends I made in-game, all those childish yet offensive arguments I had with some troll guy in one particular channel... It was a fun 11 months of Summoners War. I'll come back to this forum once in awhile to see if I can help with anything in this thread.

Thank you all. Thank you Summoners War, Com2uS.
    Hello guys! It's me again! This is a guideline to help you with auto-ing Dragon's Lair!

First off, thanks for supporting my previous thread on auto Giants; http://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-f...iants-b10-help

Also, special shout-out to Dr.LoLoL, Jackzaii and Munzster for testing and sharing builds, and many other great people on the channel that supported me. There's a few awesome friends like Luixia, zigaor, *Kevyx72*, and -Frost- that are being supportive too. Thank you.
    P.S. - Luixia's Ariel (Water Archangel) can actually solo the last stage of Dragon's Lair B10.

Okay. Let's start. Dragon is a b*tch. Dealing continuous damage and even more damage on you according to the amount of harmful effects on. WTF right? I wish I had a dragon like that, then I probably might stand a chance against Jim<3Me, youdontchibai, <chinesename>.W and many others.

Anyway, it could be a stereotype thought that you will need a harmful effect cleansing unit on your team, or probably stun/freeze/sleep the Dragon (which is not gonna happen). So yeah.. Standard procedure; harmful effects remover plus immunity, just like Giants. Just to name a few... Water Garuda, Wind Undine, Fire Archangel... Or maybe units like Water Occult helps too. She does remove harmful effects, but not granting immunity. Still risky tho, unless you can kill the Dragon right after the harmful effects being removed.

But.... to be honest, you can just hit the boss right away. Like Jackzaii did. He either outspeed the Dragon many turns... or decreasing the attack bar of the Dragon while increasing your attack gauge. Awesome right?

HUGE UPDATE
    Originally posted by jng View Post
    I have tried variations of Munzster's and Jackzaii's auto-B9 teams, with base 4 mobs: leader Verdehile, Hwa, Bernard and Ahman. The last mob I have attempted are Anavel, Belladeon and Orichi. Best win rate with Anavel. Time to clear stage under 3 minutes.

Must haves:
    Verdehile: Increase attack bar of team, runed with swift/blade (100% crit rate. As high crit rate as possible so as to trigger passive)
    Hwa: Decrease boss' attack bar, decrease boss attack speed, dot boss, runed with swift/focus (100% accuracy, but not key)
    Bernard: Increase attack bar and attack speed of team (Hwa's attack increases with attack speed), while also reducing boss' defence and attack strength. Runed with energy/swift (as high accuracy as possible to land harmful effect)
    Ahman: AOE healing, enough said, runed with violent/energy (100% crit rate. As high crit rate as possible so as to trigger passive)

Options:
    Anavel: AOE remove harmful effects + team heal, reduce boss' defence, runed with violent/energy. Win rate with Anavel c. 95%.
    Belladeon: Reduce boss' defence, AOE team heal, runed with energy/guard/docus. Ideal runing would be violent/focus, but I do not have sufficient violent runes. Win rate with Bella c. 90%, I think win rate can be higher if he can get more turns in to heal faster. (as high accuracy as possible to land reduce defence)
    Orichi: 4-6 dots from 3rd skill on boss, reduce boss' attack bar, runed with focus/blade x2 (100% crit rate and 100% accuracy to land max dots from 3rd skill). Will re-rune one of the blade sets to energy once I get better sub-stats. Win rate TBD, but so far 100% and fastest clear time of the 3 options
    -Credits goes to jng

REPLACEMENT UNITS
    Harmful Effects Remover
    Fire Archangel - Wind Undine - Fire Mystical Witch (does not grant immunity) - Dark Bounty Hunter (does not grant immunity) - Water Garuda

Decent Team Healer
    Water Archangel - Water Occult Girl - Water Oracle - Light Inugami - Wind Yeti - Water Howl

Attack Gauge Booster
    Fire Archangel - Wind Griffon - Water Mystic Witch - Light Inugami

Decent Defense and Attack Debuff
    Wind Griffon - Light Vagabond

Defense Buffer (if needed)
    Water Mystic Witch - Wind Pixie

Enjoy the builds I compiled below. I'll update them as new teams are posted.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dragon's Lair B8 Auto:
    Leader: Water Phoenix (Leader skill of 44% HP to allies in dungeons)
    Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Light Inugami + Wind Death Knight + Wind Undine
    -Credits to Salty
    Clip on clearing Dragons B8: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KNA-GFoU1p0

Leader: Wind Ninja (Leader skill of 30% attack speed to Wind attribute allies)
    Members: Wind Sylphid + Light Bearman + Wind Griffon + Wind Pixie
    -Credits to pegger

Leader: Light Bearman (Leader skill of 30% defense to Light attribute allies)
    Members: Light Inugami + Wind Sylphid + Wind Ninja + Light Vagabond
    -Credits to bananamelon

Leader: Wind Sylphid (Leader skill of 50% resistance to Wind attribute allies)
    Members: Wind Chimera + Water Occult Girl + Light Inugami + Wind Pixie
    -Credits to Ittadakkimaas of appinvasion.com

Members: Wind Griffon + Wind Pixie + Wind Undine + Wind Living Armor/Light Bearman
    -Credits to Putra iPulzzz
    For more info:

Originally posted by Putra iPulzzz View Post
    Is there a place for a b8 team?
    Note: Click on the arrow >> you see beside his name to be linked to his post.

Members: Water Dragon + Wind Undine + Wind Sky Dancer + Wind Griffon
    -Credits to thib04
    For more info:

Originally posted by thib04 View Post
    here is my B8 team

​Leader: Water Phoenix (Leader skill of 44% HP to allies in dungeons)
    Members: Wind Griffon + Wind Sky Dancer + Dark Ifrit + Light Inugami
    -Credits to Obstracized
    For more info:

Originally posted by Obstracized View Post
    Hey, iNeedToKnow, here's my Dragons B8 Auto Team:

Leader: Dark Ifrit (Leader skill of 33% HP to allies)
    Members: Wind Pixie + Fire Epikion Priest + Light Bearman + Wind Griffon
    -Credits to Jazzykins

Dragon's Lair B9 Auto:
    Leader: Fire Vampire (Leader skill of 28% attack speed to allies in dungeon)
    Members: Light Inugami + Fire Rakshasa + Light Bearman + Fire Epikion Priest
    -Credits to Munzster

Members: Wind Griffon + Fire Rakshasa + Light Bearman + Light Rakshasa
    -Credits to Jackzaii

Members: Wind Griffon + Fire Rakshasa + Light Bearman + Fire Dragon
    -Credits to Jackzaii

Members: Wind Griffon + Fire Rakshasa + Light Bearman + Fire Hellhound
    -Credits to Jackzaii

Members: Wind Ninja + Fire Epikion Priest + Light Bearman + Wind Undine
    -Credits to kevyx72

Leader: Wind Joker (Leader skill of 33% attack power to allies in dungeons)
    Member: Wind Griffon + Light Bearman + Fire Archangel + Fire Sylph
    -Credits to Dr.LoLoL

Leader: Wind Undine (Leader skill of 40% defense to Wind attribute allies)
    Members: Wind Pixie + Light Bearman + Wind Griffon + Wind Oracle
    -Credits to chaosdog

Members: Fire Rakshasa + Wind Griffon + Light Bearman + Water Occult Girl
    -Credits to jng
    Videos of my earlier mentioned B9 auto team in action.

Members: Fire Rakshasa + Wind Griffon + Light Bearman + Wind Ninja
    -Credits to jng
    Videos of my earlier mentioned B9 auto team in action.

Members: Wind Undine + Wind Pixie + Wind Griffon + Light Bearman
    -Credits to chaosdog
    For more info:
    Originally posted by chaosdog View Post
    OK Right I have done a bit of testing and I have a team that alot of players could have
    This is for Dragons B9 auto in 7 mins with 90% win rate

Leader : Fire Sylph (Leader skill of 19% attack speed to allies)
    Members: Light Bearman + Wind Undine + Wind Griffon + Fire Rakshasa
    -Credits to Puritas
    For more info:

Originally posted by Puritas View Post
    For those who are unlucky like me and still have no Verdehile, I've built a mostly obtainable b9 auto team with so far 10/10 successes.

Leader: Fire Sylph (Leader skill of 19% attack speed to allies)
    Members: Wind Griffon + Wind Sylphid + Wind Pixie + Water Garuda
    -Credits to Takayamaz87

Members: Wind Griffon + Wind Undine + Fire Rakshasa + Wind Sylphid
    -Credits to LSTSOUL

Members: Fire Rakshasa + Wind Griffon + Water Garuda + Light Berman
    -Credits to SoulBreakDOG

Members: Fire Rakshasa + Water Garuda + Wind Griffon + Light Bearman
    -Credits to Jpk
    For more info:
    Originally posted by Jpk View Post
    Video as promised

Members: Wind Sky Dancer + Fire Epikion Priest + Light Inugami + Fire Rakshasa
    -Credits to pipthesailor

Leader: Fire Chimera (Leader skill of 50% HP to Fire attribute allies)
    Members: Fire Oracle + Fire Epikion Priest + Fire Death Knight + Light Valkyrja
    -Credits to Kingzoro1

Members: Wind Griffon + Wind Pixie + Light Bearman + Fire Rakshasa
    -Credits to GGJessicaJung
    For more info:

Originally posted by GGJessicaJung View Post
    Hello everyone! Happy to share my team for auto dragon B9

Members: Fire Rakshasa + Light Bearman + Wind Griffon + Water Garuda
    -Credits to Monsterhulk
    For more info:
    Originally posted by Monsterhulk View Post
    This is my first post in this forum, so first of all a "Hey" to everyone.

Members: Fire Rakshasa + Light Inugami + Fire Hellhound + Wind Joker
    -Credits to Dr.LoLoL
    For more info:

Originally posted by Dr.LoLoL View Post
    HI Lulu. I Tried a new run on DRAGON B9 (I don't know if people posted already or not) 1.30 min ~ 1.40 min Average*
    Success rate 99% (no fail till now for me)

Dragon's Lair B10 Auto:
    Leader: Fire Archangel (Leader skill of 50% HP to Fire attribute allies)
    Members: Light Bearman + Fire Epikion Priest + Fire Sylph + Light Vagabond
    -Credits to Dr.LoLoL

Leader: Wind Griffon (Leader skill of 30% attack power to Wind attribute allies)
    Members: Light Bearman + Wind Sylphid + Fire Rakshasa + Light Inugami
    -Credits to Munzster

Leader: Water Sylphid (Leader skill of 50% resistance to Water attribute allies)
    Members: Fire Rakshasa + Wind Epikion Priest + Fire Epikion Priest + Light Vagabond
    -Credits to KAZUTO111

Members: Water Mystic Witch + Light Bearman + Water Garuda + Fire Epikion Priest
    -Credits to pronewbiesg

Leader: Water Oracle (Leader skill of 41% resistance to allies)
    Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Fire Epikion Priest + Light Vagabond + Water Sylphid
    -Credits to JBA

Leader: Water Sylphid (Leader skill of 50% resistance to Water attribute allies)
    Members: Light Bearman + Fire Epikion Priest + Water Garuda + Wind Death Knight
    -Credits to Cajuputi

Members: Fire Archangel + Water Archangel + Fire Oracle + Water Mystic Witch
    -Credits to Blinkie

Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Fire Phoenix + Water Mystic Witch + Wind Epikion Priest
    -Credits to k3nTURD

Leader: Fire Archangel (Leader skill of 50% HP to Fire attribute allies)
    Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Light Inugami + Fire Phoenix + Wind Death Knight
    -Credits to Salty
    Clip on clearing Dragons B10: http://youtu.be/yUA5Jay3B_w

Members: Water Occult Girl + Water Mystic Witch + Light Vagabond + Fire Epikion Priest
    -Credits to jng
    Darion replaceable with other mobs, Chloe replaceable with other healer.

Members: Fire Rakshasa + Wind Griffon + Water Archangel + Light Inugami
    -Credits to oGOATo
    For more info:
    These are oGoato details on his units.

Members: Fire Vampire + Fire Epikion Priest + Light Bearman + Light Vagabond
    -Credits to Kirobi

Members: Wind Death Knight + Water Garuda + Light Bearman + Light Inugami
    -Credits to cakezy
    For more info:
    Originally posted by cakezy View Post
    B10 Dragon Auto Team; Left Tower > Right Tower > Boss - 7-8min auto run.

Members: Light Bearman + Light Vagabond + Fire Epikion Priest + Water Garuda
    -Credits to Centil
    For more info:
    Originally posted by Centil View Post
    Here's my auto b10 dragon team so far 100% never fail (about 50runs)

Members: Water Mystic Witch + Light Inugami + Wind Death Knight + Water Garuda
    -Credits to cakezy
    For more info:
    Originally posted by cakezy View Post
    Figured I'd post another B10 Dragon Auto Team as the old one was a bit slow; Left Tower > Right Tower > Boss..

Leader: Water Sylphid / Water Dragon Knight / Wind Archangel (50% resistance to Water allies / 50% DEF to Water allies / 50% HP to Wind allies)
    Members: Water Occult Girl + Water Garuda + Water Ninja + Water Mystic Witch
    -Credits to superkunam

Members: Water Dragon Knight + Fire Phoenix + Light Inugami + Wind Undine
    -Credits to -A311-
    For more info:

Originally posted by -A311- View Post
    My team for auto dragon B10 are:.

Members: Fire Rakshasa + Light Inugami + Fire Epikion Priest + Dark Ifrit
    -Credits to pipthesailor
    For more info:

Originally posted by pipthesailor View Post
    D10 auto team

Members: Water Chimera + Light Inugami + Dark Ifrit + Water Garuda
    -Credits to Draky
    For more info:

Originally posted by Draky View Post
    D10 auto team for me:

Members: Fire Rakshasa + Dark Ifrit + Light Inugami + Wind Death Knight
    -Credits to AgentSukSuk
    For more info:

Originally posted by AgentSukSuk View Post
    I'd like to add 2 more Teams that are for Autoing B10

Members: Fire Rakshasa + Dark Ifrit + Light Inugami + Water Mystic Witch
    -Credits to AgentSukSuk
    For more info:

Originally posted by AgentSukSuk View Post
    I'd like to add 2 more Teams that are for Autoing B10

Members: Light Bearman + Fire Sylph + Fire Epikion Priest + Water Garuda
    -Credits to atWork
    For more info:

Originally posted by atWork View Post
    So I was just playing around with my team... and one team did 10/10 for B10

Members: Wind Sky Dancer + Light Inugami + Water Beast Monk + Dark Ifrit
    -Credits to jng
    For more info:

Finally found a use for the most useless Nat 5*, Chandra (Water Beast Monk)

Members: Dark Ifrit + Wind Death Knight + Wind Sky Dancer + Light Inugami
    -Credits to n3og3o
    For more info:
    Originally posted by n3og3o View Post
    Found my D10 auto-team

Leader: Dark Ifrit (Leader skill of 33% HP to allies)
    Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Water Garuda + Light Inugami + Water Sylphid
    -Credits to Fleebee
    For more info:
    Originally posted by Fleebee View Post
    Got over 200 runs auto b10 and no fails with

Members: Water Phoenix + Dark Ifrit + Light Vagabond + Wind Sky Dancer
    -Credits to Arche

Members: Dark Ifrit + Light Bearman + Fire Dragon + Light Inugami
    -Credits to Beaniedragon

Members: Water Garuda + Light Inugami + Fire Epikion Priest + Dark Ifrit
    -Credits to Avarix

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is! A fully obtainable units to take on B10 Dragon's Lair on auto by skecher!
    Members: Wind Griffon + Light Bearman + Water Garuda + Fire Sylph
    ​-Credits to skecher
    For more info:
    Originally posted by skecher View Post
    Here' is my obtainable team.

Videos by the fawesome RoyaleAST with 4 out of 5 easily obtainable units on manual!
    ​Leader: Water Phoenix (Leader skill of 44% HP to allies in dungeons)
    Members: Light Vagabond + Light Bearman + Water Garuda + Fire Epikion Priest
    Originally posted by RoyaleAST View Post
    This is my semi-auto dragon team. Took long due to no DOT units or great Damage Dealers.
    All units are gettable via fusion/sd except for Chloe.

Here's the drop rate info gathered by Dr.LoLoL for B9 Dragons! Have a look guys!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	334544.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	563811

AND LOOK AT HOW JACKZAII TROLL THE DRAGON AT B9! A FREAKING MUSHROOM!

Click image for larger version

Name:	373327.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	567511

Again. Please share your auto teams for Dragons. I'll update them with credits.
    Thank you in advance!
    Last edited by iNeedToKnow; 08-12-2015, 11:40 PM.

reserved for future update

Comment

Members: Wind Griffon + Fire Rakshasa + Light Bearman + Fire Hellhound
      -Credits to Jackzaii
      Fire Hellhound?! That is pretty impressive!

Comment

Oh please RNGesus, give me a Fire Archangel and Fire Epikion Priest so I can auto Dragons B10

Comment

Water Sylphid/Fire Rakshasa/Wind Priest/Fire Priest/Light Vagabond for B10.

Comment

• iNeedToKnow
            iNeedToKnow commented
            Editing a comment
            Noted. Thank you.

• KAZUTO111
            KAZUTO111 commented
            Editing a comment
            No problem. Thanks for making these threads BTW, very useful.

• iNeedToKnow
            iNeedToKnow commented
            Editing a comment
            Np. Just helping to compile. Thank you too.

Hahaha! Imba righttt?!

Comment

You will get them soon bro! No worries.

Comment

Meanwhile at Dragons B5

I can't beat B6 and up so my hunt for endure runes came to a grinding halt for now.

Comment

Water garuda and light fairy lead is all you need. (did not intend that to rhyme)

Comment

You can start building teams like the top ones.

Comment

Leader: Wind Griffon (Leader skill of 30% attack power to Wind attribute allies)
                    Members: Light Bearman + Wind Sylphid + Fire Rakshasa + Light Inugami

Could it be more efficent to use 2x hwa instead?

Comment

Yeappp! Either Jackzaii or Munzster told me they are gonna raise another Fire Rakshasa.

Comment

When using fire rak what order for towers/boss?

Comment

What runes for Fire rak? And any idea of clear times?

Comment

Updated

Comment

Working...
                            X