This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants B10 Help!

Hello guys. Just to update on the main page.

Originally posted by iNeedToKnow View Post
    Good day guys.

Thanks for all the great discussions we had in this thread and the other one; the dragon's thread. It was fun, really. But I'm sad to say that I've been too busy at work, and I've decided to quit the game. It was a hard choice.. all those friends I made in-game, all those childish yet offensive arguments I had with some troll guy in one particular channel... It was a fun 11 months of Summoners War. I'll come back to this forum once in awhile to see if I can help with anything in this thread.

Thank you all. Thank you Summoners War, Com2uS.
    Hey guys! Here's a guideline to help you build your team to auto-ing Giants!

Message from me 23-Jan-2015:
    "Guys! I'll stop updating the list now. There are a lot of teams already. I'll update your team ONLY IF you're able to create an awesome auto B10 with all Natural 3* units. I'll come back for daily bumps and players can still ask questions. I believe the other forumers and myself would try our best to reply."

There are a lot of new teams and discussion from Page 15 onwards.

Thank you for all the support given and poured onto this thread!

I'm just another mid-tier player in the game, so I might not be able to help much.

Anyway! I wanted to make a new post that includes Dragons, but I'm too lazy since the crucial conversation on Giants are all down below (edited this post from a normal thread asking for team help to the present guide with the help of a lot of great players/forum-ers).

According to my experience with the Giants B10 post-update, the most crucial build in the team is defense buff and debuff removal. The giants in B10 will land defense debuff on your units, making giants hit a lot harder with his attack buff. That's one reason why xSupreme is able to clear it easily with his team; a defense buff from Water Mystic Witch, and debuff removal and effect immunity from Fire Archangel.
    Another example is JBA's team. Not only he have Water Mystic Witch for defense buff, he added Light Vagabond into the team, having the whole team receiving additional 15% less damage after the reduction from increased defense. To sustain his Light Vagabond, Light Bearman is left as the leader to increase 30% of Light Vagabond's defense. With this, I strongly believe Light Vagabond hardly receives any major damage from the Giant even with defense debuff on.
    Kevyx72's team is a kinda small change from mine doing at Giants B9. Instead of Wind Archangel, he uses Wind Sylphid to further reduce the damage with shield. The defense buff from Wind Sylphid works well with Water Mystic Witch's buff too.

Try building your team around the examples below and take note of the crucial build; defense buff and debuff removal. You definitely won't go wrong.

So... Just to make your life easy, I will just add on whatever teams that are able to go on auto for Giants B8, B9, and B10.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    HUGE UPDATE!
    I have tested as many teams as possible, and I noticed the team consists of Light Bearman, Light Vagabond AND/OR Light Inugami has the highest percentage to auto stages of Giants. The rest of the teams, you need extremely good runes, or at least +12 to get pass the stage.

Please note this!

1) LIGHT VAGABOND IS THE KEY! *TRY THE SEXY DUO FIRST!*
    - nuff said. His damage reduction with any defense buffer rocks. Just put a unit with defense buff as leader, or you can just use Light Bearman.

2) WIND SYLPHID IS NOT EASY!
    - Wind Sylphid is good, but without extremely good runes to boost her speed and HP, she's not gonna do very well for Giants B10. I tested a few Wind Sylphid team below, and only clear Giants B10 6 out of 10 runs on auto.

3) WIND NINJA IS AWESOME!
    - Awhile after kevyx72 told me about his insane Wind Ninja build (you can find him in the arena rankings), he told me he cleared Giants B10 on auto in less than 3 minutes! I tried using my friend's Wind Ninja rep and trust me, kevyx72 wasn't joking.

4) THE SEXY DUO!
    - After almost two months of compiling information below from fellow players, it is without doubt that Wind Griffon and Wind Pixie are the best combo for Giants B10. Wind Griffon attack gauge boost with ATK & DEF debuff with the super (not really) sexy Wind Pixie's ATK and DEF buff and attack speed reduction is just superb. They might actually be a better add to your team than Light Vagabond!

For B10, no doubt, you're gonna need massive healer like Wind Yeti or Light Inugami. Light Vagabond is almost compulsory to sustain your team. Last but not least, either get a debuff removal unit, or high resistance for your team. The crystal on the right is as annoying as alarm clock ringing 5.30 in the morning for work. Cheers guys!

REPLACEMENT UNITS
    Harmful Effects Remover
    Fire Archangel - Wind Undine - Fire Mystical Witch (does not grant immunity) - Water Garuda

Decent Team Healer
    Water Archangel - Water Occult Girl - Water Oracle - Light Inugami - Wind Yeti - Water Howl

Defense Buffer
    Water Mystic Witch - Wind Pixie

Dots Dots Dots
    Wind Ninja - Wind Rakshasa
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Giant's Keep B8 Auto:
    Leader: Water Phoenix (Leader skill of 44% HP to allies in dungeons)
    Members: Light Bearman + Wind Griffon + Wind Pixie + Water Mystic Witch
    -Credits to Kambing-Putih

Leader: Fire Vampire (Leader skill of 28% attack speed to allies in dungeons)
    Members: Light Bearman + Fire Epikion Priest + Light Inugami + Fire Death Knight
    -Credits to Munzster

Leader: Wind Dragon (Leader skill of 24% attack speed to allies)
    Members: Fire Rakshasa + Wind Joker + Fire Epikion Priest + Wind Ninja
    -Credits to Illusion of Time
    Note: This team is able to complete Giants B9 as well.

Leader: Wind Ninja (Leader skill of 30% attack speed to Wind attribute allies)
    Members: Wind Sylphid + Light Bearman + Wind Griffon + Wind Pixie
    -Credits to pegger

Members: Wind Archangel + Light Inugami + Fire Rakshasa + Fire Sylph
    -Credits to mayhem34

Members: Fire Rakshasa + Wind Sylphid + Wind Griffon + Wind Pixie
    -Credits to FROZENSATTHU

Leader: Fire Chimera (Leader skill of 50% HP to Fire Attribute allies)
    Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Fire Death Knight + Wind Valkyrja + Fire Sky Dancer
    -Credits to Kingzoro01

Giant's Keep B9 Auto:
    Leader: Water Sylph (Leader skill of 19% attack speed to allies)
    Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Water Mystic Witch + Light Bearman + Light Vagabond
    -Credits to JBA

Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Wind Epikion Priest + Light Bearman + Light Vagabond
    -Credits to KAZUTO111

Members: Light Bearman + Water Sylph + Light Inugami + Water Mystic Witch
    -Credits to Munzster

Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Fire Death Knight + Fire Valkryja + Fire Rakshasa
    -Credits to my lovely guild mate who doesn't want to reveal herself because she's shy. =x

Leader: Water Occult Girl (Leader skill of 38% critical rate to Water attribute allies)
    Members: Light Bearman + Fire Epikion Priest + Light Inugami + Fire Death Knight
    -Credits to jng

Members: Water Dragon Knight + Fire Sylph + Light Bearman + Water Howl
    -Credits to Putra iPulzzz

Members: Water Mystic Witch + Fire Sylph + Light Bearman + Water Occult Girl
    -Credits to PT2014

Leader: Light Bearman (Leader skill of 30% defense to Light attribute allies)
    Members: Water Occult Girl + Light Inugami + Water Mystic Witch + Water Ninja
    -Credits to superkunam

Leader: Water Archangel (Leader skill of 50% HP to Water attribute allies)
    Members: Water Archangel + Light Fairy + Water Sylph + Fire Death Knight
    -Credits to The.Seer

Members: Water Ninja + Light Bearman + Water Mystic Witch + Light Inugami
    -Credits to gagakjatoh

Members: Water Ninja + Light Vagabond + Water Mystic Witch + Light Inugami
    -Credits to gagakjatoh

Leader: Water Phoenix(Leader skill of 44% HP to allies in dungeons)
    Members: Fire Undine + Water Archangel + Water Sylphid + Wind Joker
    -Credits to AsunaB

Others: Light Vagabond + Fire Rakshasa + Water Mystic Witch + Fire Epikion Priest
    -Credits to jnatcire

Leader: Water Sylphid (Leader skill of 50% resistance to Wind attribute allies)
    Members: Water Occult Girl + Fire Epikion Priest + Light Vagabond + Light Inugami
    -Credits to jng
    Originally posted by jng View Post
    Video of my B9 team (Lumi, Anavel, Chloe, Darion and Bella). This is a very hardy 100% clear team, just a bit slow.
    Note: Click on the arrow >> you see beside his name to be linked to his post.

Leader: Water Sylphid (Leader skill of 50% resistance to Wind attribute allies)
    Members: Light Bearman + Water Sylph + Dark Hellhound + Wind Griffon
    -Credits to magiii

Leader: Water Sylph (Leader skill of 19% attack speed to allies)
    Member: Water Mystic Witch + Fire Rakshasa + Light Inugami + Wind Sylphid
    -Credits to Manny-boi

Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Wind Archangel + Light Bearman + Fire Death Knight
    -Credits to myself

Giant's Keep B10 Auto:
    Leader: Wind Joker (Leader skill of 33% attack power to allies in dungeons)
    Members: Dark Chimera + Fire Archangel + Water Mystic Witch + Fire Epikion Priest
    -Credits to xSupreme

Members: Light Vagabond + Fire Epikion Priest + Water Mystic Witch + Wind Sylph
    -Credits to JBA

Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Wind Sylphid + Light Bearman + Fire Death Knight
    -Credits to kevyx72

Leader: Water Oracle (Leader skill of 41% resistance to allies)
    Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Wind Sylphid + Light Bearman + Light Vagabond
    -Credits to JBA

Members: Wind Pixie + Wind Griffon + Light Bearman + Fire Death Knight
    -Credits to cakezy

Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Wind Sylphid + Light Bearman + Wind Ninja
    -Credits to kevyx72
    Note: Here's the video kevyx72 uploaded.

Originally posted by kevyx72 View Post
    only uploaded giant part coz it took forever =[

Leader: Wind Sylphid (Leader skill of 50% resistance to Wind attribute allies)
    Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Wind Death Knight + Light Bearman + Wind Ninja
    -Credits to Cajuputi

Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Light Inugami + Wind Sylphid + Wind Ninja
    -Credits to WerdnA

Leader: Wind Archangel (Leader skill of 50% HP to Wind attribute allies)
    Members: Wind Sylphid + Wind Ninja + Wind Griffon + Wind Pixie
    -Credits to Hyperize

Leader: Wind Joker (Leader skill of 33% attack power to allies in dungeons)
    Members: Wind Ninja + Wind Griffon + Water Mystic Witch + Light Bearman
    -Credits to Dr.LoLoL

Members: Wind Joker + Wind Dragon + Wind Griffon + Wind Sylphid
    -Credits to Jackzaii

Memebrs: Wind Undine + Light Inugami + Wind Griffon + Wind Joker
    -Credits to oGOATo

Members: Light Bearman + Wind Pixie + Wind Sylphid + Fire Epikion Priest
    -Credits to k3nTURD

Members: Water Archangel + Fire Archangel + Wind Griffon + Water Mystic Witch
    -Credits to Blinkie

Members: Water Archangel + Fire Epikion Priest + Wind Pixie + Wind Griffon
    -Credits to AsunaB

Leader: Wind Archangel (Leader skill of 50% HP to Wind attribute allies)
    Members: Wind Joker + Wind Griffon + Wind Pixie + Light Bearman
    -Credits to Dookism

Members:Fire Epikion Priest + Wind Pixie + Light Vagabond + Wind Sylphid
    -Credits to Cajuputi

​Members: Wind Death Knight + Light Bearman + Wind Pixie + Wind Griffon
    -Credits to Jpk
    Originally posted by Jpk View Post
    Full auto. 20+ tries have not failed. Briand can be replaced with a 6* belladeon. Maybe 5* with 2 x 6* hp% runes its possible too.

Members: Wind Joker + Wind Undine + Wind Sylphid + Light Bearman
    -Credits to kevyx72

Leader: Wind Griffon (Leader skill of 30% attack power to Wind attribute allies)
    Members: Fire Epikion Priest + Wind Sylphid + Wind Pixie + Light Inugami
    -Credits to HYC

Members: Wind Sylphid + Wind Pixie + Wind Griffon + Fire Archangel
    -Credits to Zeheart

Members: Wind Sylphid + Wind Chimera + Wind Griffon + Wind Pixie
    -Credits to ChrnoGun
    For more info:
    Originally posted by ChrnoGun View Post
    My auto B10 team (kind of similar to already mentioned) is:

Members: Water Archangel + Water Dragon Knight + Wind Pixie + Light Vagabond
    -Credits to Shin no Kami

Members: Wind Griffon + Wind Sylphid + Wind Pixie + Light Inugami
    -Credits to Xris74
    For more info:
    Originally posted by Xris74 View Post
    B10 auto team, 100% success rate and pretty fast ( 3min max).

Leader: Wind Chimera (Leader skill of 50% HP to Wind attribute allies)
    Members: Light Bearman + Wind Pixie + Wind Griffon + Fire Epikion Priest
    -Credits to Brotmeister

Members: Wind Sylphid + Wind Griffon + Wind Pixie + Light Inugami
    -Credits to Codexar
    For more info:
    Originally posted by Codexar View Post
    Here is my Auto B10 team. Mind you they are not 100% subject to AI error since my summons are not fully grown / optimized yet but here goes:

Members: Light Bearman + Wind Griffon + Wind Pixie + Wind Phantom Thief
    -Credits to fperegrinus
    For more info:

Originally posted by fperegrinus View Post
    I can auto-clear B10 with the following team. Runs under 4 min
    Please note that all the units in the team above are minimum of 5 star; either evolution of natural 3 or 4 star to 5 star, or a natural 5 star, and all of them are with decent runes.

//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
    Below is the link to a comment to manual and other teams.
    Here's everything on additional ways to run Giant's Keep on Manual w/ and w/o Water Imps, and also the incredible "Fastest Team" by jng.
    //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I will update teams above as they are posted below or obtained from other forums, chats, etc.

Thank you for sharing! And also, please comment something to have this stay at the top if you think this is helpful! Thanks again!

And this is the drop rate info gathered by the awesome Dr.LoLoL on B10 Giants! Have a look guys!
    Click image for larger version

Name:	330008.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.9 KB
ID:	567525
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    P.S. - Hi guys! I've posted the thread on Dragon's Lair! Do have a look!

URL: http://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-f...-dragon-s-lair
    ​---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by iNeedToKnow; 08-12-2015, 11:38 PM.

Since this update i can't do b7-b10 with imps, even manually.

Can you still do that?

Btw, another team should be nice if someone can tell xD

Comment

• BenCurls
      BenCurls commented
      Editing a comment
      I usually run B7 and B8 with ease.
      Team line up is Vero 6*(Lead), Acasis 5*, Shannon 4*, Bernard 5*, Bella 5*

Vero Vio/Ene
      Acasis Ene/Ene/Guard
      Shannon Desp/Focus
      Bernard Swift/Ene
      Bella Swift/Focus

All runes were 4* and 5* and all +9. some are +12.

I hope it can motivate you because I got crappy monsters but can do the job well.

Originally posted by buutqn View Post
    Since this update i can't do b7-b10 with imps, even manually.

Can you still do that?

Btw, another team should be nice if someone can tell xD
    I didn't try B1-B7. I tried B9 with imps. Then B10 with imps. Then auto team on B8. Auto team on B9. Auto team on B10. Fail auto on B10.

Dragons B9 is very hard for me, so I will skip dragons for now. But I think the drop rate from dragons is a lot higher than giants.

Comment

i gues imp champion is the key to B10 dungeon plus X thing

Comment

• Skeletoon
      Skeletoon commented
      Editing a comment
      Imp Champion plus xmod

• iNeedToKnow
      iNeedToKnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahhh.. Thanks Skel. Haha

• JBA
      JBA commented
      Editing a comment
      Make sense to me.

thats my little secret XD

Comment

• TenangHope
      TenangHope commented
      Editing a comment
      That avatar lol!!

Is team with jamire (wind dragon), 2x orochi and camulles somehow viable? I'm thinking orochi is replacement for flynn but with bigger hp and (maybe) stronger attack. With jamire, that's potentially 24 dot (but just 1 turn dot). Camulles is somehow to make sure the team last longer with his 3rd?
    And who's the last member? Lushen, sharon or ahman?

Comment

• iNeedToKnow
      iNeedToKnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Have you tried the team yet, Epinefrine?

• Jpk
      Jpk commented
      Editing a comment
      They are patching the giants yet again. The accuracy is getting downgraded a bit. My 80% resist camules was resisting nothing post 1st patch. But I think if you get to 100% resist camules can still solo the giant. The speed seems to be exactly the same. I just need mana and maybe power up stone event to 6* my slot 6 rune and I will know for sure.

• iNeedToKnow
      iNeedToKnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay! Thanks Jpk! Do update your team here when you've tested it kay?

Leader: Lushen (Wind Joker)
    Members: Zeratu (Dark Chimera) Velajuel (Fire Archangel) Megan (Water Mystic Witch) Chloe (Fire Epikion Priest)

Comment

• iNeedToKnow
      iNeedToKnow commented
      Editing a comment
      You broke my hope into pieces, Putra. :'(

Any other replacement for Velajuel? Wind Undine?

• Putra iPulzzz
      Putra iPulzzz commented
      Editing a comment
      Aw, sorry for that lol.
      Konamiya can still do it, but you'd need to manual the dispel, or even better the whole fight. Wind undine could work.. I'm gonna raise one for dragon anyway..

• iNeedToKnow
      iNeedToKnow commented
      Editing a comment
      Okay. Thanks Putra!

Umm, there are alternatives, but they're all 5 stars.. I cant remember which ones though.. either they were natural 5s or light and dark 4 stars.. so gl for velajuel replacement

Comment

btw guys, just in case you guys were curious about my velajuel's stats they are:
      Lv. 40 Velajuel
      HP 10050 +10024
      Att 681 +285
      Def 790 + 1584
      SPD 95 +25

CRI Rate 62%
      CRI Dmg 70%
      Resistance 26%
      Accuracy 24%
      Runes are guard guard energy
      2 %HP/4 %Def/6 %Def
      All runes are 6* and +15
      4 out of 6 runes were naturally legendary.

Comment

Because of the water attribute in the dungeon, it seems things are targetting my velajuel quite a bit, and doing virtually no damage. The basic strategy is that no status debuffs can get through because its either Chloe's invincibility + immunity or Archangels immunity + get rid of debuff + 30% attack bar boost up at all times. Its just good team synergy I guess. Also because of the large amount of attack bar boosts (20% from megan 30% from velajuel), it seems that it is allowing supports to be utilized to their fullest, allowing a constant stream of heals, continuous damage, invincibility, attack bar boosts, and immunity. Damage received from the giant is minimal, as the defense boost really helps bolster the defenses, and due to Lushen's squishy nature, I have runed it with energy fatal and having about 50% hp in substats on him. I do one of the units here are interchangeable, as the main source of damage is not lushen, but the dark chimera destroying him with his 10k 5k 5ks and 3x continuous damage for extra 15% per turn. Therefore, I believe, although I have not tried yet as I took off all my runes on my Verdehile, that it is possible or might even be a better replacement to run a team of:
        Leader: Fire Vampire
        Members: Dark Chimera, Fire Epikion Priest, Water Mystic Witch, Velajuel
        This team would effectively have an insane amount of attack bar boosts which maximizes damage output and turns while minimizing cooldowns.

Comment

Please like the comment above so that others may be enlightened by this guide and so that we may someday eliminate the "waaa waaa water imps aren't working, PLEASE REVERSE COM2US, REVERSE!!!!!" comments. It is for a good cause.

Comment

• iNeedToKnow
            iNeedToKnow commented
            Editing a comment
            I posted your team build above.

• iNeedToKnow
            iNeedToKnow commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you too, for sharing.

• xSupreme
            xSupreme commented
            Editing a comment
            Thank you iNeedToKnow

Originally posted by xSupreme View Post
          Please like the comment above so that others may be enlightened by this guide and so that we may someday eliminate the "waaa waaa water imps aren't working, PLEASE REVERSE COM2US, REVERSE!!!!!" comments. It is for a good cause.
          Lol, you are funny and I'd give you as many likes as you want, if you can give us guides using normal monsters, not something like dark chimera, velajuel, fire chimera..
          Even Lushen and Chloe sometimes not owned by so many people here...

Comment

WTF

Fire AA.. Dark Chim and even chloe i dont have it~

Use a team that ppl can get it then you can Shout as loud as you can. right now just keep quite about ur team. As other ppl will only dreaming about that. Since even ppl spend about 2000$ will still cant get that monster.

BTW.
            This is my team for auto b8

Water Phoenix (leader) --- fussion
            Light bearman - SD
            Wind Griffon - oh well... need some luck but it 3* at least not some highly legend 5* with 6* legend rune
            Wind Pixie - dude she only 2*
            W.Mystic Witch - oh well... just for pixie buff cover. (can change it to Light Vagabond if you have.)

Note: most of them are rune 5* and 4* with +12 and mostly +9.
            Except that Phoenix.. she got some +15 6* rune...

Only Bearman and Phoenix are 6*
            You can change it to other healer if you dont have Light Bearman that rune well enough. Im thinking Water Howl or maybe Wind Drunken...pff just anything that can Aoe heal..
            Last edited by Kambing-Putih; 12-03-2014, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• eastwood
              eastwood commented
              Editing a comment
              Wow, thanks kambing!
              I happened to have the units you mentioned and just tried. Tho a little haphazard for my pheonix and megan, but it passed the 1st time. gonna try more later.

• Kambing-Putih
              Kambing-Putih commented
              Editing a comment
              @iNeedToKnow
              Sure i dont mind if that help ppl

One more thing that i found for
              B9 and B10. There a mandatory Unit need to be use and it is debuff cleanser + remove buff (or prevent but this is bonus it will increase chance of success)

Unit that can do that (or prevent def break) the one i know off

- from common to rare
              - Water Garuda
              - Water Howl
              - there should be a 3* monster can clear buff but i cant think of it now.
              i think It Wind E.priest
              - Fire E.priest
              - Wind Undine
              - Fire AA
              - Water Occult (i try friend mob damn she really2 helpfull clear debuff and heal about 7~10k)
              and so on~

Bonus but kinda crucial monster actually

-Wind Griffon
              -Light Vagabond (reduce dmg to all and attack debuff to giant FTW!!)
              -Wind Vampire

Any unit that can - giant dmg

I can manually b9 and b10 around these unit.
              I think i can auto it after i 6* most of them.. ahh welll, there go another project delay

• iNeedToKnow
              iNeedToKnow commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeapp. All these are good units to do B10, Kambing-Putih. Water Garuda is great, but using him to auto Giants B10 isn't that easy. Putra mentioned in this thread.

Another great unit is Wind Undine. She's the 4* of Fire Archangel imho.

Wind Griffon is good on putting on debuff, same goes to Light Vagabond. Generally, I prefer Light Vagabond more because he is able to reduce damage taken by the whole team.

Thanks for sharing Kambing-Putih!

Hey guys!

I'm doing auto on B9 now. I can do B10 with imps manually, but I don't wanna use that team. It's boring.

Just in case anyone wanna know my line up for Giants B9 on auto:

Leader: Sigmarus (Water Phoenix)
            Members: Chloe (Fire Epikion Priest) + Eladriel (Wind Archangel) + Ahman (Light Bearman) + Arnold (Fire Death Knight)

Anyone here auto-ing B10? Mind sharing your team line up here?

Please and thank you!

Hey bro! From the newest update I've been able to defeat giant B10 (Automatically) with Ahman as leader, Darion, Chloe, Megan, Shimitae. I use despair rune sets for Darion and Shimitae.

Comment

• iNeedToKnow
              iNeedToKnow commented
              Editing a comment
              Thank you! Shimitae acts as a damage dealer there? And Ahman is just to boost Darion's defense, right?

Mind if I add you in-game? Please pm me your IGN.

• Ulagg
              Ulagg commented
              Editing a comment
              I only have this team from the above giant 10 list. but cant auto b10. maybe my darion isnt despair build and my wind sylphid isnt awakened yet. can it be? i really need to see ur monsters. add me ingame or give full stat list of ur monsters pls.

thx.

IGN:Ulagg

• iNeedToKnow
              iNeedToKnow commented
              Editing a comment
              Awakened Wind Sylphid became Acasis. Not Shimitae, Ulagg.

And Darion's common build is Violent, but Despair is fine too.

Okay, sorry, let me try making a poor man's version of my team:
            Leader: Fire Vampire
            Members: Water Mystic Witch, Fire Epikion Priest, Light Bearman, Lushen
            Hope you guys can at least manage that. Cheers.

Comment

• xSupreme
              xSupreme commented
              Editing a comment
              also btw, you seem to be misinformed, because fire archangel is in fact, defense. None of the archangels are meant for attacking, lol. As you can see I posted his stats:
              Lv. 40 Velajuel
              HP 10050 +10024
              Att 681 +285
              Def 790 + 1584
              SPD 95 +25

CRI Rate 62%
              CRI Dmg 70%
              Resistance 26%
              Accuracy 24%

• iNeedToKnow
              iNeedToKnow commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeap. I know. That was what I meant. Fire Archangel is very unlikely because he is a defense type. The previous two fusions are Water Phoenix and Wind Valkyrja, which are attackers.

• Ulagg
              Ulagg commented
              Editing a comment
              hi,

If u re still here can i ask u smt? i know u told "None of the archangels are meant for attacking" but really wanna know how much ur velajuel hit with that 2.5k def?

thx
          Working...
          X