X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abs01ut3
    commented on 's reply
    @Godfader
    I actually came to the same conclusion. Res is only useful when you're facing non Acc-stacking units (highly unlikely) or on units that only have debuffs as a side-efect (ie: debuffs from Ahman, Lushen, etc).But in practise, you'll be surprised at how many Acc they actually have (top 100 Megan often doesn't reach 85% Acc, for example). However, I still believe that "immunity" (from Chloe, etc) is still more reliable than Res.

• Godfader
    commented on 's reply
    One question need your advice.

Is it necessary to build eff. resistant on our mobs?
    At high lvl, enemy mobs with strategic debuff skill always get investment to 85-100% accuracy. In that case, % your mobs can deny effect will be 15% at max, regardless of resistant%.

• end
    replied
    This guide is abs01ut3ly ridiculously good! Well done sir!

Leave a comment:

• seamaster
    commented on 's reply
    thanks again. appreciate it

• jarred14
    replied
    Great guide! Looking forward for more of your guides.

Leave a comment:

• Abs01ut3
    commented on 's reply
    Min-max is a term used when you want to maximize your player's strength by moving resource away to them. By minimizing your mistakes and maximizing your strength, you'll create the strongest character possible, given your limitations.

Example is in RPG game, you're usually given a fixed number of stat to allocate as you please. If you pick magic classes you'll want to maximize strength (number of spells you can cast, your intelligence, etc) by taking points away from your health, armor, etc. This results in a very focused class that is the best magician possible by proper resource allocation.
    Last edited by Abs01ut3; 10-01-2014, 06:14 AM.

• seamaster
    replied
    amazing work from Abs01ut3. lose word of compliment for it...

really appreciate your effort. thank you very much.

by the way can i ask a very simple question. what does min-max mean?

Leave a comment:

• Abs01ut3
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, I get what you mean now. I should change the wording to "at least xxx extra turn" then. The math holds though (0.8*0.2*1 + 0.8*0.2*0.2*2 + 0.8*0.2*0.2*0.2*3 + ... converges to 0.25). Nice call there.

• SmepeJr
    commented on 's reply
    Oh. It's just that 80% of the attacks shouldn't get any extra turn. 80 and 25 doesnt add up. So the 4% chance of 2 extra turns is a subset already of the 20%.
    Like of the 20 out of 100 attacks that gets 1 extra turn, 4 of these will get another extra turn. So the 4 is taken out of the 20, not from the remaining 80.

• Abs01ut3
    commented on 's reply
    Nah, it's the other way around. The tooltip says "20% extra turn". It's safe to say that it's 20% to get an extra turn, just like in Wind Rakshasa, instead of 20% extra turn overall.
    Last edited by Abs01ut3; 09-29-2014, 05:00 AM.

• SmepeJr
    replied
    Thanks for the guide. Really helpful =)

Just noticed something about the violent rune explanation though.
    Isnt the 4% chance for 2 extra attacks already part of the 20% coz the 1st extra attack is a prerequisite for the rest of the extra attacks?
    So chances for extra attacks would not be 20%+4%+x+y+z%=25%

It would be 20% covering all extra attacks from 1 to z. (16%+3.2%+0.64%+... = 20%)

16% for exactly 1 extra attack (4% for successive)
    3.2% for exactly 2 extra attacks (0.8% for successive)
    0.64% for exactly 3 attacks (0.0512% for successive)
    Etc

Leave a comment:

• kingkrattos
    replied
    Really like this action, good move mate.

And many thanks i'll use this for guide me now.

Leave a comment:

• Godfader
    commented on 's reply
    Ok now. Big like

• Abs01ut3
    replied
    The charts have been updated with color-coding and fixes. The SW wiki has a lot more errors than I initially found out, so I eventually went to every friend and arena top 20 to verify the numbers. The values should be 99.9% correct, and any different analyses that resulted have been modified on the FAQ.

Apologies again!

Leave a comment:

• Abs01ut3
    commented on 's reply
    Doh. I've been basing on SW wiki too much, and didn't notice that the wiki is full of errors. Look at the new chart for the correct values.
Working...
X