Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abs01ut3
    commented on 's reply
    Bundle B (Endure x2 Energy x1 with HP% slot 6)

Bundle A will give me 45% HP (15% from Energy x3) and 44% Res (maxed out 5* Res rune)
    Bundle B will give me 58% HP (maxed out 5* HP% rune and 15% from Energy) and 40% Res (20% from Endure x2)

You're getting 13% HP for 4% Res in bundle B. Very worth it imo.

• Yoonser
    replied
    thank you, but its sossso complicated so which bundle A or B is better for my fire valk which i want HP% and 100RES? is it possible to highlight the conclusion in red

Leave a comment:

• OvaX
    commented on 's reply
    thanks for clearing it up!

• ericaneedssleep
    replied
    Originally posted by OvaX View Post
    nice guides i want to ask something, i have Kaito with base speed (103), rune slot 2 (31), sub-stat all rune (23), if i'm following your formula, i have total 157 speed, if i use swift rune 25% speed, 25% + 157 = 196.25. But why it show me i only got 103 + 80 = 183 speed?
    The swift rune 25% boost is only multiplied to your base speed (103) giving it 103*.25=25.75. So 103+26(SW rounds up)+31+23=183 or your base of 103+80 as it shows in your mons stats. Hope that helps! =)

Leave a comment:

• OvaX
    replied
    nice guides i want to ask something, i have Kaito with base speed (103), rune slot 2 (31), sub-stat all rune (23), if i'm following your formula, i have total 157 speed, if i use swift rune 25% speed, 25% + 157 = 196.25. But why it show me i only got 103 + 80 = 183 speed?

Leave a comment:

• Imamsyafei
    replied
    Many thanks to you, Abs01ut3. I think this is the most analitic and sistematic guide using simple math ratio that I've ever read. I've never thought that a game need such mathematical explanation but you have enlightened me in such awesome way. I will wait for more guide from you and this is a must sticky guide. Once again, thank you veeeeery muuuch !!

Leave a comment:

• Lestat14
    replied
    Well done, should be sticky!

Leave a comment:

• Adorno
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, i know that. What i was trying to say was that i need a rune 6 Despair with Acc%. But i just dont get one. And i was questioning if it was only bad luck

• Abs01ut3
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, every effect applies to base additively, so 25% set + 19% speed lead + 37 speed sub-stat on Megan (97 base) is 97 + 0.44(97) + 37.

• ox2m
    replied
    Ok so about the swift rune set, does it stack with speed leader passive?lets say 25%set effect + tyron's 19% speed leader passive =44% major speed boost,. Great guide by the way!

Leave a comment:

• Abs01ut3
    commented on 's reply
    Flat stats mean something like Atk +52, Def+126 and HP+775, while scaling stats is Atk +63%, Def +38% and HP +43%

• Abs01ut3
    commented on 's reply
    You do indeed get more Despair than any other sets in Giant (and Vampire more than any other sets in Dragon), but the slots, main stat and rarity are all random, unfortunately.

• tarotaro
    replied
    Abs01ut3, you created a damn good guide, very detaily. But can you make it more clearly in "flat stats". As far as i understand, it means +% stats?

Leave a comment:

• Adorno
    replied
    I have a silly question.
    When doing Giant (At auto mode: B6, manual: B7 - just to clarify, i dont want to "Imp" it), when i get a Despair, its more common to drop Rune number 1 and 3. Im struggling to get a Rune number 6! Its just my bad luck, or anything else, like other maps where each stage drop the designated rune?

Leave a comment:

• Hideonce
    replied
    Awesome guide! Someone needs to stick this. =)

Leave a comment:

Working...
X