Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

double posted

Comment

The charts have been updated with color-coding and fixes. The SW wiki has a lot more errors than I initially found out, so I eventually went to every friend and arena top 20 to verify the numbers. The values should be 99.9% correct, and any different analyses that resulted have been modified on the FAQ.

Apologies again!

Comment

Really like this action, good move mate.

And many thanks i'll use this for guide me now.

Comment

Thanks for the guide. Really helpful =)

Just noticed something about the violent rune explanation though.
          Isnt the 4% chance for 2 extra attacks already part of the 20% coz the 1st extra attack is a prerequisite for the rest of the extra attacks?
          So chances for extra attacks would not be 20%+4%+x+y+z%=25%

It would be 20% covering all extra attacks from 1 to z. (16%+3.2%+0.64%+... = 20%)

16% for exactly 1 extra attack (4% for successive)
          3.2% for exactly 2 extra attacks (0.8% for successive)
          0.64% for exactly 3 attacks (0.0512% for successive)
          Etc

Comment

• Abs01ut3
            Abs01ut3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Nah, it's the other way around. The tooltip says "20% extra turn". It's safe to say that it's 20% to get an extra turn, just like in Wind Rakshasa, instead of 20% extra turn overall.
            Last edited by Abs01ut3; 09-29-2014, 05:00 AM.

• SmepeJr
            SmepeJr commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh. It's just that 80% of the attacks shouldn't get any extra turn. 80 and 25 doesnt add up. So the 4% chance of 2 extra turns is a subset already of the 20%.
            Like of the 20 out of 100 attacks that gets 1 extra turn, 4 of these will get another extra turn. So the 4 is taken out of the 20, not from the remaining 80.

• Abs01ut3
            Abs01ut3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Oh, I get what you mean now. I should change the wording to "at least xxx extra turn" then. The math holds though (0.8*0.2*1 + 0.8*0.2*0.2*2 + 0.8*0.2*0.2*0.2*3 + ... converges to 0.25). Nice call there.

amazing work from Abs01ut3. lose word of compliment for it...

really appreciate your effort. thank you very much.

by the way can i ask a very simple question. what does min-max mean?

Comment

• Abs01ut3
            Abs01ut3 commented
            Editing a comment
            Min-max is a term used when you want to maximize your player's strength by moving resource away to them. By minimizing your mistakes and maximizing your strength, you'll create the strongest character possible, given your limitations.

Example is in RPG game, you're usually given a fixed number of stat to allocate as you please. If you pick magic classes you'll want to maximize strength (number of spells you can cast, your intelligence, etc) by taking points away from your health, armor, etc. This results in a very focused class that is the best magician possible by proper resource allocation.
            Last edited by Abs01ut3; 10-01-2014, 06:14 AM.

• seamaster
            seamaster commented
            Editing a comment
            thanks again. appreciate it

Great guide! Looking forward for more of your guides.

Comment

This guide is abs01ut3ly ridiculously good! Well done sir!

Comment

Awesome guide! Someone needs to stick this. =)

Comment

I have a silly question.
                When doing Giant (At auto mode: B6, manual: B7 - just to clarify, i dont want to "Imp" it), when i get a Despair, its more common to drop Rune number 1 and 3. Im struggling to get a Rune number 6! Its just my bad luck, or anything else, like other maps where each stage drop the designated rune?

Comment

• Abs01ut3
                  Abs01ut3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You do indeed get more Despair than any other sets in Giant (and Vampire more than any other sets in Dragon), but the slots, main stat and rarity are all random, unfortunately.

• Adorno
                  Adorno commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Oh, i know that. What i was trying to say was that i need a rune 6 Despair with Acc%. But i just dont get one. And i was questioning if it was only bad luck

Abs01ut3, you created a damn good guide, very detaily. But can you make it more clearly in "flat stats". As far as i understand, it means +% stats?

Comment

• Abs01ut3
                  Abs01ut3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Flat stats mean something like Atk +52, Def+126 and HP+775, while scaling stats is Atk +63%, Def +38% and HP +43%

Ok so about the swift rune set, does it stack with speed leader passive?lets say 25%set effect + tyron's 19% speed leader passive =44% major speed boost,. Great guide by the way!

Comment

• Abs01ut3
                  Abs01ut3 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Yes, every effect applies to base additively, so 25% set + 19% speed lead + 37 speed sub-stat on Megan (97 base) is 97 + 0.44(97) + 37.

Well done, should be sticky!

Comment

Many thanks to you, Abs01ut3. I think this is the most analitic and sistematic guide using simple math ratio that I've ever read. I've never thought that a game need such mathematical explanation but you have enlightened me in such awesome way. I will wait for more guide from you and this is a must sticky guide. Once again, thank you veeeeery muuuch !!

Comment

nice guides i want to ask something, i have Kaito with base speed (103), rune slot 2 (31), sub-stat all rune (23), if i'm following your formula, i have total 157 speed, if i use swift rune 25% speed, 25% + 157 = 196.25. But why it show me i only got 103 + 80 = 183 speed?

Comment

Originally posted by OvaX View Post
                      nice guides i want to ask something, i have Kaito with base speed (103), rune slot 2 (31), sub-stat all rune (23), if i'm following your formula, i have total 157 speed, if i use swift rune 25% speed, 25% + 157 = 196.25. But why it show me i only got 103 + 80 = 183 speed?
                      The swift rune 25% boost is only multiplied to your base speed (103) giving it 103*.25=25.75. So 103+26(SW rounds up)+31+23=183 or your base of 103+80 as it shows in your mons stats. Hope that helps! =)

Comment

• OvaX
                        OvaX commented
                        Editing a comment
                        thanks for clearing it up!
                    Working...
                    X