Need help on my db10 team progression

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on my db10 team progression

Hi! I have been playing for 75 days. Already have a solid gb10 team, my runs are at 1,45 average (1,30 is my record). So I decided to move to db10 and need some advice from experienced players to improve my progression! At toa I got stucked at stage 80, just cleared that this week (that monkey took me an entire day) but I didnt try the higher stages. I need advice on which mon to build first to help me on my db10 team, that could also improve my time on gb10. I'm an entirely f2p user so I don't want to waste resources on a mon that i will drop in a few weeks. It takes me a while to 6* anyone.

My current db10 team is: (L) Verde 6*, Sig 6*, Vero 6* on vio, Bella 5* on vio and Fran 5*. They have decent quality runes because I only built my gb10 team + verde and Fran. My runs have an average of 90% success rate. I'm wasting all my energy on gb10 tho

Someone told me I need another stripper, but i was thinking in another dd. I have plenty on storage but don't know who to build first.

My storage Mons are: Taor (only need slot 4 and 6 to complete a good fatal/blade set), Psamathe, Shimitae, Chilling, Megan (lacking 6 skill ups, she has none on her s3), Emma, Mihyang, Malaka, Soha, Lumirecia, Gildong, Mellia and Iunu

So pls, If anyone can advice me to improve my account, It Will be very appreciated! English is not my first language, si sorry if something is wrong haha. I'm looking to replace Fran mostly or Bella, I built her for toa mainly.

Thanks to everyone!

imo if u replace fran with megan (and might need to 6* bella+megan) u can reach almost 2 min db10

Comment

I amd F2P too, tried to make a fast db10 team and failed horribly lol, but 30% success rate and manage to get the violent set! https://youtu.be/ZK1NWFf-o0c

SeanB did a video for F2P with Sig, Verde, Fran, Bella, Loren with 90% success rate, 2:20min runs.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        it depends on your rune quality. I can run that same team and get 100% with less than 2 mins.. But others with less quality might get 2 mins more , with only 90%.. just need to work on rune quality!

Originally posted by AlvaGarcia View Post
      My current db10 team is: (L) Verde 6*, Sig 6*, Vero 6* on vio, Bella 5* on vio and Fran 5*.
      ....runs have an average of 90% success rate.

My storage Mons are: Taor (only need slot 4 and 6 to complete a good fatal/blade set), Psamathe, Shimitae, Chilling, Megan (lacking 6 skill ups, she has none on her s3), Emma, Mihyang, Malaka, Soha, Lumirecia, Gildong, Mellia and Iunu
      - best to 6* Bella
      - use megan, not Fran
      - can also use Chilling to most always remove dragon shield

Suggestion1

Verde, Vero, Bella, Sig, + Megan ---- this starting team, can stabilize your team.. might be around 3 mins at first, but with rune quality improvement.. can trim down to 2 mins with 99% success....that this is just to have a stable team to farm better vio.. later on, you will replace em with either Twins, or speed team like Galleon, Stella, Taor, Tarq, etc..
      - Note, if you have Fran already, you dont need Vero and best to replace with a DPS... if your Vero is much stronger.. then remove Fran

Suggestion1

Verde, Vero, Bella, Sig, + Chilling ---- this is a but advance and need to 6^ all and make Chilling support at first, then later to be a DPS unit...
      I have an old post about chilling,but is a bit outdated, but still a good reference.. i just need to find it

Good luck!!

Comment

• AlvaGarcia
        AlvaGarcia commented
        Editing a comment
        My two vio sets arent from db10. They're from rewards! So, my Vero is 190 speed, 25k HP and +1000 attack and defense. Bella's set is 5*, but all of my slots 2/4/6 are +15. Thanks for the comments! Going to build Megan and maybe 6* Fran to reeplace Veromos. Just realized also that acc cap in db10 is 55% and not 45 like gb10, so I'm going to improve that as well. Later on should I reeplace Megan with Taor? Or maybe Bella?

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        AlvaGarcia no no.. dont waste time on fran... as u need to focus on your DB10 monst. Best to 6* bella. And then see uif megan can have decent swift rune at 5*

Note that vero is more impoetant

Good luck

• GranturD
        GranturD commented
        Editing a comment
        WB BigDaddyToe, forget about lapis already ay? Lol

Remember to have megan go first to have attack boost.. the rest is pretty much vero , bella , sig ,verde ( last )

Comment

Working...
      X