Humunculus When?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Humunculus When?

I have a decent DB10, GB10, NB10 teams. All under 2:30 minutes.
    ToA Normal easy, stuck in 79 on Hard tho.
    For those with humunculus, are them worth all the grinding?
    I'm close to summoning one, but I don't like the infinite grinding for skills.
    When do you recommend me to start thinking about an humunculus for myself?

Cairos dungeons have nothing to do in homu farming.
    -
    If you dont have any substitute for homu then farm him.
    You can farm for skills if you have A/A+ on fire/water/wind rift.
    Ideally you would want an S on fire first before farming since they drop 10~12pcs on S compared to 4~7 on A
    Wind is probably the hardest unless you have a perna or vampire DDs.
    -
    As for L/D homu, it is better to farm for it when you can get S on most rifts.

Comment

My water homunculus needs the last two skill upgrades. The problem isn't getting the elemental crystals, but the light ones (I need 770 light crystals, that's around 128 runs at A+, 1024 energy or over 300 crystals in refills). I have S or SS teams for all other dungeons. I can finish TOAH (lady rotation only, the male rotation I cannot pass floor 99) without him, so he's not a priority. I prefer to use my time and refills in fusing skill ups and farming runes.

Comment

even if the homunculus isnt worth farming
        its worth farming those 3 reapps a week - but to farm efficiently u will need to get at least S rank (naturally SSS rank would be best) in water/fire/wind
        or at least S or higher in just 1 from any of the rifts (but thats not very recommended imo)

try to see if u can manage to get decent ranks in rifts atm (and if u aim for homu try to get A/A+ at least in light/dark)
        remember that there more dmg is usually better (u can try looking for some guides as well as ask here)

if u cant than try speeding up your caiross teams (mostly gb10/db10 r important for pve progress)
        also can u r5 yet? if not maybe try looking into building a team for that

p.s something to note - the homunculus is 'only' worth it when he is skilled up (usually when fully skilled up)
        so if u think u cant skill him up yet..... might as well stop for a while before summoning him and farm more runes

Comment

Working...
        X