Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is jamie good for db10?

Hello!

i decided i want to take my db10 to another level!

atm i'm running this team:
    Verde (L) fire/water chakram water bommerang and velajuel

i want to replace vela for something faster and at the same time safer. the idia is i kill them bfore they move and kill me. i would love some kind of attack buff too to do so so jamie got my attention

my option would be:

Jamie. cleanse, atk buff and teorically good dmg.

otherwise
    Elsharion: strip and immunity, good dmg but no atk buff
    Figaro: teorically can do good aoe dmg and strip but no atk buff

Megan?

Hi Jade0ne ,

If that 1:20 run is stable 99.99% team, that's a gratz already nice!

I have no Jamie, so can't tell, but theoretically, if built with fasst nuker and can survive, will be ok i guess..

Suggestion: replace Velaj with another Twin sister (if u have one more)... or with a nuker like Stella, tarq, or Lyn, or Chilling, or Elsharion, or even Lapis

------

I did some test run, with those monsters i mentioned on top, i got sub 1 min runs on em.. not, less than a min but around ave 1:10 stable, i just trimmed 10 sec... if your runes are better than mine (which i think) , should make it more faster than my test results.

Good luck good luck!

Comment

• immatx
      immatx commented
      Editing a comment
      BigDaddyToe Can you tell me what your runes look like for that team? I want to switch to a talia sabrina team from my tarq team after this event.

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      immatx im making a Jamie post, as i am testing him more, he is ok monster. Seems to even give me an SSS result in Light team... also broke my NB10 record to flat 1 min..

• er0L
      er0L commented
      Editing a comment
      immatx

i run a verde/galle/Sabrina/Talia + 1 (Lushen, another Twin/Taor/Stella) Combo

turnorder: Galle/dd/verde
      all Twins are built +40-50 SPD vio+x att/cd/att
      verde is vio/reve att/cr/att

No, sadly it is not safe as I would like to be. Around 85% I think. Main problem comes when one of the twins or verde get killed during trash they wipe later on boss 'couse not enough damage or turn. Teorically Vela make it safer but at the same time its the reason why it is failing. Can't run a full support monster on a spd run. And I can't change Vela runes since I'm using him both AD and r5. Runs with Vela goes from 1:20 to 2min

I can build both wind twins and fire boom and light chakram ofc. I wish I had dark chakram but we all know what are the chances.
    I did some testing with all of them (chilling, lapis, elsharion, Megan) but they are all 5* except lapis that is on TOAH build so she doesn't help on making it faster. They all had good results tho. Around 1:30. Jamie was the more stable I think and that is the reason of this post.
    I have too many 6* to make (Brandia, Tiana, Jeanne, supp.omu, orion) but I end up always farming db10 so I want to give that priority. And I dont want to waste food!

Just to say the record of 1:06 was a very unstable team with Perna galleon and twins

Comment

• Jade0ne
      Jade0ne commented
      Editing a comment
      I saw your post but there are no twins in here! My verde is spd crit atk and can hit pretty hard. 2 chakram are violent while boom is on rage.
      I don't like going for chilling course my goal would be to kill boss before immunity
      And again that's why Jamie got my attention.
      Atk buff to make it faster, cleanse to make it kinda safer and teorically good dmg.
      Also building another water chakram can be a good choice to maximise the damage.

All of them are spd tuned with Verde the slowest at 150spd and fire chakram the fastest at 160.

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      If u are willing to 6* Jammie and do the test.. do tell us of the result i"d love to hear he's usefull for spd db10

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      If u have lyn.. she's perfect for spd nuking both db10 and gb10

I found that a violent colleen can provide constant atk buff. In a lot of my teams, I am faster if I use colleen than another dd.

Comment

• Jade0ne
      Jade0ne commented
      Editing a comment
      Tried and got good result on the first run. 1:20 straight.
      Tried again and boss wiped the table again and again and again.
      'couse I can get him to 10-20% go before he moves. And when he moves I've 2 dots on me and he just wipe all

Originally posted by Jade0ne View Post
    Hello!

i decided i want to take my db10 to another level!

atm i'm running this team:
    Verde (L) fire/water chakram water bommerang and velajuel

i want to replace vela for something faster...

my option would be:

Jamie. cleanse, atk buff and teorically good
    Well, out of couriosity i decided to test it myself.. got lots fodders anyways with no monster in mind to 6* .. so whatd'h3ll lets do this lol

borrowed my lapis runes.. set to jamie.. hmm whadya know.. it works hehe.

got sub min ave runs so i guess your theory was correct! And yes, it's stable run.

(will insert pics later, as im at lunch out lol)

Last edited by BigDaddyToe; 02-18-2019, 07:03 AM. Reason: adding Jamie stat

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      xaviertkk yup, dark bounty, will make it a bit larger..

• Jade0ne
      Jade0ne commented
      Editing a comment
      Those are nice vio runes!! LoL big didn't expect you to 6* him! I was running some test and was almost decided to go with him! Got 20/26 run today with him 5* and kinda crappy runes. And from what I read you can use him on both Necro and r5!
      Well I was idecided in the end been him, Khali and another water chakram but after that I think I will go with him!
      Thx man hope that it helped you too!

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      Jade0ne oh, those runes are from my Lpais, i borrowed them for a while haha
      not only in NB10... but also i tested him in Dark RIft, gave me SSS result lol. nice monster

So I didn't break the minute yet but Jamie looks both good and fun. Still not safe as I hoped to be
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190220-185010.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	1847119Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20190220-185344.png
Views:	1
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	1847120

Comment

Working...
    X