This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if allowed im want to add an team thats works auto for me too

in TOA : lapis, lupinus, kona, wind barbar, + a unit that suits the boss. most of time its ahmir the wind ifrit with despair set.
    works with my rune quality (mid game) till stage 80 /99 auto

for the boss i go for easy wins: if lyrith i go with double lapis lupinus kona wind barbarian = easy for the waves and no turn for the boss
    if the boss is ath'taros i go will lanett lupinus lapis vigor kona = waves before the boss still easy, boss gets a 3 turns maybe, its based on rng
    these teams always works

for toah i didnt really tryied. im fine with getting the first crystal stage xd (too lazy for the rest) but it will be something with lupinus lapis again despair revengge these too.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      great! Thanks for adding "tested" team lineup
      Also, good to see lupinus works for you! Pretty sure some other Lupinus owners will agree he's great like Lpais for TOA/H

I'll share my teams for the gimmicky stages ToAH. You can use Gildong if you don't have Woonhak.

Artamiel - Vero L, Bella, Colleen, Spectra, Briand (Straight to boss)

Akroma x2 - Baretta L, Basalt, Chasun, Mav, + (Briand or Garo or Water Homu)

Leo + 4 Ragdolls - Baretta L, Groggo, Vero, Chasun, Briand (I kill Leo 1st, Groggo tanks the Ragdolls)

Halphas - Baretta L, Spectra, Woonhak, Mav, Megan or Zinc

Leo + 2 Verde + 2 Spectra - Baretta L, Mantura, Woonhak, Verde, Chasun

Jultan + 4 Kuhm - Baretta L, Chasun, Groggo, Thrain, Mav (Groggo tanks all. Can use Hemos if no Thrain)

Ath'taros - Baretta L, Colleen, Dark Homu, Hwa, Mav (keep reducing his atb, dot up the right crystal)

Last edited by Skavator; 01-31-2019, 05:54 PM.

Comment

Thanks to this guide, this happened today:

Click image for larger version

Name:	tumblr_plul0svOEy1r8o7d2_540.png
Views:	1
Size:	229.8 KB
ID:	1842688

Comment

• Ganesa IX
        Ganesa IX commented
        Editing a comment
        BigDaddyToe - Sadly I can't see a floor mentioning 2x Teshar and 1 Eludia. ;<

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        hmm... if i did not mentioned, means i used regular CC team
        Baretta, mav, verad, chasun + 1... so for you, same.. change verad to water homie
        i'm doin TOAH now.. hope to reach 89 soon... good luck!

• fizmartin
        fizmartin commented
        Editing a comment
        I'm there now as well, i tried some teams but seems to be far away from my potential

I'm stuck at toah f67, sound kinda ridicullous but it's true, and the problem is the second stage not the last one!!!

In the second stage there are three water golems and two dark werewolves. In the last one there are two Raoq and two water wolves...

The problem of second stage is that if i use AoE to try to stun the enemies, i got killed by the werewolves passive. And if i don't they crash me. The only time i've managed to get to the last stage i was using Baretta Belladeon Thrain Sigmarus Mav, and one of the Raoqs managed to attack, he insta killed the whole team.

Any idea? I was going to paste my monsterlist but swarfarm is down. So just any tactics hint would be great. Thanks a lot, even for reading.

Comment

• Ganesa IX
        Ganesa IX commented
        Editing a comment
        An unawakened, fully built Woonhak (dark taoist) would be great. Or his water brother could be nice as well. Personally I got through this floor with Bastet (L), Shaina, Maruna, BDD water homu and Amarna. Basically I did my best to control ATB as much as possible. Granted I couldn't avoid critting so Jultans hurt like hell, but that's why I felt I needed my Amarna. Amarna can be replaced by a despair Briand for more CC though.

• fizmartin
        fizmartin commented
        Editing a comment
        Ty Ganesa IX i managed to do it with a very weird team. Veromos Thrain Jojo Belladeon Briand... and somehow they all died. This team is happening to go through all the stages that the normal speed-aoe-stun team can't do.

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        Grtz Grtz !

In case someone ends up in a situation like me where the normal ToAH CC doesn't work in 89 with the phoenixes, here's what I used to beat the living daylight out of them:

Baretta (L), Gany, Shaina, Maruna & Bella

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        haha that's nice! Gratz, i'll add the team in the upper list..

i'm trying to add more... just havin problem adding .... give error on max number of letters..

• xaviertkk
        xaviertkk commented
        Editing a comment
        BigDaddyToe - try adding link or referring to this post (#20)?

Julianne + 2 Artamiel
      Verad, dias, briand, chasun, woosa --- Jan 2018 full auto
      Baretta, dias, briand, chasun, mav--- June 2018 semi auto

No CHASUN
      No Verad
      No Dias built (atm 5*)
      No woosa

Do i have any chance?

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        Well, show us your monster box so we can suggest morr. Those teams are just reference

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        Coleen is a very good monster to replace chasun + she's have heal block

• fizmartin
        fizmartin commented
        Editing a comment
        I had my monster box in swarfarm... it's down. I'll do it again ASAP

Here is my monster box, sorry for delay.

Comment

I've done all the way to the boss with this team: Baretta Belladeon Mav Thrain Spectra. Managed to kill one of the artas then the other one killed thrain and my team collapsed, sadly. What could i improve?

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          oh sorry, his issue is on floor 70? my bad, sorry did not noticed the above post
          fizmartin i suggest, make a new post in tips and suggestion, then post your monster box so we can suggest better

• fizmartin
          fizmartin commented
          Editing a comment
          BigDaddyToe dude, my monster box is in the previous message. I don't want to spam it everywhere

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          Im only tjinking.... if u make a New HELP Toah 70 thread.. more will be able to see amd help

Here’s my Mons
        I’m stuck on 83n

Comment

• er0L
          er0L commented
          Editing a comment
          Baretta, Lapis, Vero, Bella, Mav should do it easily with the Right runes.

and btw. stop making Monsters 5* Max
          You have 33 5* Max and only 5 6*
          this slows down your progress

Cleared ToAH 60 (Artamiel) with the following setup:

Baretta (L), Amarna, Mav, Spectra & Woonhak

No deaths at all, I love my Woonhak now. o3o

Comment

Working...
        X