No announcement yet.

Newb NB10 team suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm, this just became little more complicated.

Wow, I just pulled the water boom (Sabrina) from that free scroll from the event! Since I already have Shaina, I guess I have a good pair.

Could this potentially change the plan we have discussed already? I hear that these pairs are good for NB10 but not sure about the rune level requirements.

I only managed to six Colleen so far, so I guess I'm not too late to change plans if needed...

Thank you!

(EDIT: I lied, it was from the exclusive summon, pieces collected from ToA...)

Comment

• cruxio002
      cruxio002 commented
      Editing a comment
      Ehhh, it depends on your runes. Testing is the only way to find out

I ended up using Lushen(L), Shaina, Sabrina, Colleen and Beth. Both Lushen and Beth were unchanged, already equipped with good runes. So getting here was relatively easy.

I tried the run 5 times and it is averaging around 2 mins with 100% success rate...

Not all even slot runes are 6-stars and not all are +15 on Shaina/Sab/Colleen so there's definitely room to improve.

Is it worth building either Shiwha or Rigel to 6-star at this point? They are awaken but sitting at 5-star at the moment. I believe Shiwha isn't used anywhere else, but not sure about Rigel - perhaps R5 eventually?

Comment

• Ganesa IX
      Ganesa IX commented
      Editing a comment
      I use my Shihwa in wind beast, she does a fine DPS job there.

I spoke too soon...

Beth is a no go. When she is stolen, I get wiped. She applies no heal buff on my team, which really sucks.

Oh well, I guess I need to six star another monster...

Comment

Talia has been sixed. Now my team uses 3 twins and they are doing the job. Averages around 2 mins. Still not on the best runes yet.

Now I need to make them strong enough so that I can use them in DB10 and beat my regular DB10 team records.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        FRR is near, just one more week

• Acei
        Acei commented
        Editing a comment
        Yup yup, it will be interesting to see what can be done there...

Ok Just my 2 cents. I don't have particularly stellar runes. In fact my runes kinda suck. But, I was limited to NB7, until I 6*ed Shihwa and Rigel, and ran them with Xiong Fei (L), Bella, and Colleen. All 6*. I legitimatly went from sometimes getting NB7 down, to beating NB10. Now my clear times are 4-7 mins, so not that great, but that is how I managed to get to NB10.

Comment

Originally posted by Nailyou866 View Post
        Ok Just my 2 cents. I don't have particularly stellar runes. In fact my runes kinda suck. But, I was limited to NB7, until I 6*ed Shihwa and Rigel, and ran them with Xiong Fei (L), Bella, and Colleen. All 6*. I legitimatly went from sometimes getting NB7 down, to beating NB10. Now my clear times are 4-7 mins, so not that great, but that is how I managed to get to NB10.
        Yup those are the staple monsters for NB10 and I was planning to use those but I pulled two twins within a week, so I decided to go this way...

Comment

• Nailyou866
          Nailyou866 commented
          Editing a comment
          I was honestly just really impressed by the fact that just 6*ing htem got me to NB10. I didn't do anything else. Just 6*ed. now I have Maruna and Talia to build and make good there, but that is going to be... a while.

I'm averaging just under 2 mins now but it appears that the success rate is around 85%. The problem is that after getting back the stolen monster, she dies once in a while before Collen gets a chance to heal. My colleen SPD is just over 200. Either I need to make her faster or make others a bit tankier. Or both, I guess.

Sabrina is the one that always gets stolen and dies once in a while.

Can't wait for the next FRR and give them better runes.
        Last edited by Acei; 10-03-2018, 08:10 AM.

Comment

• cruxio002
          cruxio002 commented
          Editing a comment
          Under 2mins always unstable at first. It just needs adjustments or sacrifice damage for tankyness.

Ack, I just remembered that the boss caps the speed to 130... Some people use higher speed to get to the stage 5 more reliably but I never die before the boss stage...

So given this, would you build the twins with high speed or lower speed but more damage? Remember, I will be using them in DB10 and possibly GB10 (only the water twins if that's the case, but most likely I'll go with double Lushen)

Comment

• cruxio002
          cruxio002 commented
          Editing a comment
          If they're only for nb10 then they only need to be speed tuned as last and 2nd last. If they're for db10 nonspeed team then 150 if they're Galleon speed team then 170.

• Acei
          Acei commented
          Editing a comment
          In that case, I might as well get them up to 170. I don't have a Geleon at the moment but when I have it, I intend to use it...

I finally managed to switch runes around since today is a FRR. I did also pump in about 4mil worth of mana to upgrade some newer runes.

Result:

GB10 - around 1:20 - 1:30
        DB10 - around 1:40 - 1:50
        NB10 - around 1:40 - 1:50 !!!

All are quite reliable - after about 10 runs or so, they were all successful without any near-wipe experiences. Time will tell if these setups indeed turn out to be reliable.

I am now using 3 twins in NB10, 2 of them in DB10. GB10 is unchanged but due to rune improvements in Lushen, Sig, and Bella, overall time has improved slightly.

Pretty happy with the results. Thanks for the suggestions, guys!

Comment

Working...
        X