Newb NB10 team suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newb NB10 team suggestion

Since I have ToAN100 complete, and trying to crack ToAH80, I realized that I am now limited by the quality of runes, not quantity. I've +15ed most even slot runes for GB10/DB10/ToA/AO gangs. Others are +12ed already. Soon, I'm going to run out of runes to level. This, despite spending 70% of my time doing B10 runs.

Since I will end up with few more double XPs, I've started looking into building NB10 team. I will build this slowly, priority will be leveling (any) better runes for ToAH.

As a starter, I am in the process of building Xiong Fei, about 2/3 way done. I am assuming this is a good move towards NB10.

What other monsters should I look into 6ing eventually?

Monsters potentially useful that I own:

- Beth (6-star already)
    - Lushen (6-star and 5-star)
    - Bella (6-star)
    - Lapis (5-star)
    - Colleen (5-star but I read that this is a MUST for any NB10 team)
    - Chilling
    - Rigel
    - Shaina
    - Lisa
    - Chihwa
    - Raoq
    - Lupinas
    - Yen
    - Leu Mei (Light KFG)
    - Lucasha
    - Julie
    + some 3-stars.

Which 5 should I focus initially? Or should I wait until I pull more appropriate monsters? (Or try Raid 4/5 first?)

Thank you!
    Last edited by Acei; 09-13-2018, 12:25 PM.

Rigel and Colleen is a 100% must 6 star for nb10 ... colleen will also be useful in Raids so you really need to prioritize her

Chilling, Lushen, Shihwa and Lapis could be good too

Beth idk ... i only saw ethna being used here but not beth .. but still she has aoe attacks making the runs faster and multiple attacks making her viable

I recommend Lapis (L), Colleen, Rigel, Xiong Fei, Beth

Comment

Colleen, Chilling, Rigel, Lapis, Beth.
      Is that Chihwa, a Shihwa or Chiwu?

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        haha exactly

Lapis, colleen, rigel, chilling, liu mei ( This what i used to run in my alt now)
      For you to save time 6* lesser monster , Beth can replace liu mei.
      Xiong fei could be good, but not reliable and make your run longer once he been taken by boss.
      As you know
      - *Colleen (5-star but I read that this is a MUST for any NB10 team)
      This because she so good not only in nb10, but also main character for raid
      I will suggest you build monster that relate to raid/rift instead only use for nb10.
      Xiong fei do well in raid and can help in nb10 for beginning
      Lapis great for fire rift beast and well for other area too.
      Liu mei great for raid (If you didn't build hwa and look for front line tank future) and useable in nb10
      Chilling good as provide cri and spd buff which lower your rune quality need for attacker and spd buff + debuf(1st skill) help you overlap boss more. (spd cap 130 at boss stage)

Beginner can use Bella(assume you have her for db10 /gb10) as extra heal.
      Lapis, colleen, rigel, chilling, bella (Safe run)
      Lapis, colleen, rigel, chilling, Xiong fei ( could be long run if your rigel and lapis don't have enough damage )
      Lapis, colleen, rigel, chilling, Beth (faster run) (same idea with @cruxio002)
      Lapis (L), Colleen, Rigel, Xiong Fei, Beth (recommend by @Nat6Summoner ) can work , but i think you need better rune quality to make it reliable.

Comment

• cruxio002
        cruxio002 commented
        Editing a comment
        Liu Mei = too RNG. less useful in the boss fight
        Xiong Fei needs skillups that he should rather spend on other nat5s

Sorry for off topic but I highly recommend doing raid 3 4 5 first before necro!! Way funner tbh.

Dias or darion and fire panda front line
      Colleen healer hwa xiao lin back... Chasun bella works there good. Stella good too.

Anyways agree with the others above concerning teams. Have fun with chilling. He's amazing. Counters rakan woosa chloe velajuel etc.

Chilling leader may help if you got low accuracy on your team. I was aiming for 75 cr 160 cd with everyone vio rev so most had low accuracy when I started. Colleen works on dbl rev.
      chilling L fuco shihwa colleen +1 (xiao lin or bella or hwahee, hmmm havent tried lapis) is was my team.

Comment

• Nat6Summoner
        Nat6Summoner commented
        Editing a comment
        If he has the right monsters for it why not?.. i have no dias and resistance leader monster so i really cant go for raids first ... so i focused in nb10 .. and somehow my luck in nb10 is different from db10 and gb10 .. nb10 rewarded me alot of hero - legendary 6 star nemesis and will runes

• HornPlay
        HornPlay commented
        Editing a comment
        Nat6Summoner , you can run raid without dias, replace with darion for damage reduction. Resistance lead can also obtain from praha, tesarion,or briand. Moreover, you are not alone. You can party with others that using resistance lead. Leader skill in raid are shared in team. Just make sure provide def /cri /hp/spd as replacement.
        Meanwhile, as long as your monster box and runes meet up the requirement. There's no specific sequence for you to farm raid (r4/r5) or nb10.
        Last edited by HornPlay; 09-13-2018, 11:55 PM. Reason: Missing word

• cruxio002
        cruxio002 commented
        Editing a comment
        Here you are suggesting raids when the OP was asking for nb10.

Originally posted by cruxio002 View Post
      Colleen, Chilling, Rigel, Lapis, Beth.
      Is that Chihwa, a Shihwa or Chiwu?
      Oops.. It's Shihwa...

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        fire nine tail, very good NB10 monster

Sounds like (Lapis, colleen, rigel, chilling, bella) is probably the easiest setup for me to tackle initially. Then switch out Bella for Beth once I have others 6-starred and equipped with good runes.

I also read up on Xiong Fei and many seem to think it's not worth building one as it only helps during the early part of the NB10/Raids. I do have Tesarion for resistance, is that enough to not needing to build Xiong?
      Last edited by Acei; 09-14-2018, 05:48 AM.

Comment

• cruxio002
        cruxio002 commented
        Editing a comment
        Lapis Rigel and Chilling are sturdy monsters. You only need one healer for them, no need for bella. But since you haven't built a 6-star colleen yet then using belladeon is a good idea since he will take the aggro of the trash mobs. Just dont build a slow colleen, she must at least have 170+ spd and preferably 200+spd on vio.

Lapis Rigel and Chilling are sturdy monsters. You only need one healer for them, no need for bella. But since you haven't built a 6-star colleen yet then using belladeon is a good idea since he will take the aggro of the trash mobs. Just dont build a slow colleen, she must at least have 170+ spd and preferably 200+spd on vio.
      Good to know.

My 5-star colleen has the speed of 161 but that's because she is built on swift/rev. Once I switch her to triple rev, I suspect I will lose some speed. On the other hand, I have quite a few 6-star rev runes that I don't use, so who knows...

I will work on getting all needed monsters to at least 5-star, awakened. By then, I will probably have enough mana to switch her runes and level them appropriately.

Comment

I have a guildmate that went straight with triple twins+ colleen + 1 for a first nb10. His first nb10 was about 1:45 and super stable with 2 of the twins at 5*. They seem to be the way to go now if you have them. Even just a pair would do great imo.

Comment

• cruxio002
          cruxio002 commented
          Editing a comment
          Triplets works better than most teams as long as you have shaina. If you dont have her then it wouldn't perform more than other teams. Especially double lich teams.

Can't do triple. I have Shaina and water Chak Dancer. I don't have any Booms. My understanding on those is that I need at least one boom sister.

Comment

fire nine tail, very good NB10 monster
          How would I use her in a team given what I have?

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
            BigDaddyToe commented
            Editing a comment
            Lapis, shaina, coleen, shiwa +1
            The +1 can be any multi hitter... let me run some test for that core team... just about to head home.. just finish work

Originally posted by Acei View Post

How would I use her in a team given what I have?
          Lapis, shaina, coleen, shiwa +1
          The +1 can be any multi hitter...

Here's some test run fo you... now i just included Lushen, but possible that you are not yet ready for him, you cn always try, see what need to improve.

PLS NOTE: these teams i have, are only stable because I have strengthen the runes. Most are max skill and most have vio.. with some on broken rev. Not because u have the monster means u can do the same....

Good luck

Comment

Thank you.

Which team in your opinion, is better, Rigel based (earlier part of this thread) or Shihwa based in terms of reliability and speed?

My Lushen is sorta ok... It's semi decent with a bit of room for further improvement in terms of rune stats. I do use him to farm aiden reliably.

Comment

• cruxio002
              cruxio002 commented
              Editing a comment
              I would prefer Shihwa if you already have a def breaker. She is a very reliable in terms of shield breaking and staying power. And vio just loves proc'ing on her.

What is "shield break"? I don't see any skills under Shihwa that concerns shield... Thanks!

Comment

• cruxio002
              cruxio002 commented
              Editing a comment
              =.= The amount of hits you need to hit the nb10 boss before he starts taking damage. You know, that pesky passive that is the whole reason why you have to bring multi hitters? Shihwa's 3rd skill has 5 hits, if she procs violent and uses both 1st and 3rd skill then the shield is already broken. Her 3rd heals too hence the staying power.

Got it, thanks!

Comment

Working...
            X