Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Camilla Violent/Destroy or Violent/Nemesis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Camilla Violent/Destroy or Violent/Nemesis?

Hi guys...

I'm about to re-rune my Camilla and I'm very debatable on what to put on her. I have a good set of Violent with nemesis and destroy. Both can achieve about the same stat.

ATK%/ CDMG% / HP%

HP: 30,000+
    SPD: 185+
    ATK: 1,700+
    CR: 75-80%
    CDMG: 160+

If I want to concentrate on the AD and RTA, which rune is preferable? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Noobiez; 05-08-2018, 03:02 AM.

Personally, it's the Destroy Camillas that cause me more problems.

Comment

• Noobiez
      Noobiez commented
      Editing a comment
      Thank you for your input. Was it in RTA or Arena/GW?

Any Camilla user? :P

Comment

Honestly with that amount of HP I'd say that Destroy is more annoying. Yeah, nemesis makes her a bit more "tanky" in a way but destroy is more RTA oriented IMHO

Comment

• Noobiez
        Noobiez commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the input. I’m more lean toward destroy due to the amount of HP. Do you think nemesis will help when HP get low when the fight drag on in RTA?

• Swazky
        Swazky commented
        Editing a comment
        Noobiez Nemesis will help if the enemy isn't ready for her but the thing is that in RTA you'll most likely see sustain (where destroy will save you) than a situation where you will trigger nemesis to save you.

For regular arena defense I prefer Nemesis for obvious reasons, but if you are focusing on RTA destroy will be your best option. Just remember that Camilla isn't so efficient in RTA by herself

• Noobiez
        Noobiez commented
        Editing a comment
        Swazky Thank you so much for clarification. I’ll try destroy for now and see how it is.

With 30K HP on Camilla's passive, I don't think Nemesis will do anything at all.

I have 3.

One is Vio Guard, one Vio Dest and the last one Vio Shield. All HP CD ATK. Neither appear to deliver, if I have to be honest: the damage is ridiculous (comparing to other monsters with the same runes) and their capability to stay is far from advertised (especially if your enemy has seen one Camilla at any one time before).

My take is that if you want to make good things with Camillas you are either in Fighter, or in Guard. Anything in between simply doesn't have runes good enough for the huge stats hunger of this monster.

Comment

• Noobiez
        Noobiez commented
        Editing a comment
        Three!!! Wow. I don’t mind getting another one. Lol.

Right now I’m a bit more lean toward destroy because of 30K HP. I can grind and switch some runes and she will probably get around 35Kish but her attack will decrease though. Thank you for your input.
    Working...
    X