X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cruxio002
    started a topic TOA team suggestions?

TOA team suggestions?

I've been on 4 toa rotations now. And while Vero/Baretta/Bella/Spectra/Mav works most of the time i feel like i should specialize more.
    I want to atleast build a dd team a stun/dots team, i have these to work on:

Buffers:
    Galleon
    Megan
    Draco
    Colleen
    Mav
    Aquila
    Bernard
    Imesety
    Amelia

Debuffers:
    Baretta
    Veromos
    Seara
    Malaka
    Taurus
    Su
    Sigmarus (after update)
    Woonhak
    Spectra
    Zibrolta
    Woochi
    Orochi
    Tetra
    Sian

Healers/Resu:
    Mikene
    Morris
    Mihyang
    Talc
    Hwahee
    Belladeon

DD:
    Theomars
    Julie
    Soha(?)
    Shimitae
    Ethna
    Hraesvelg
    Stella
    Reno(?)
    Jun

---
    So what do you suggest? Which ones will work together? Thanks in advance
    Last edited by cruxio002; 01-28-2018, 08:18 AM.

• cruxio002
    commented on 's reply
    You do know that this thread is literally so last year? Stop necroing

• TheYuwana
    replied
    Hey guys, Just finished TOA 100 on Normal with the following team:

Veramos(leader), Chandra, Bernard, Sigmarus and Chasun

Depending on the situation, I switch monsters using Lapis and Megan. Had to add fir Archangel once for a boss that applied a lot of poison and other debufs. Main focus on most battles are freeze and stun.

Hope this gives an idea on what summons you can use.

Leave a comment:

• Kalionys
    commented on 's reply
    hemos can definitely replace thrain - i didnt build my thrain when i got him because i already had a 6* hemos
    pls dont devilmon woonhak - u'll regret it later imo

dont worry too much about farming skill ups for now - there is a good chance that we will have another taoist weekend sd (not sure when but its way better than feeding devilmons)

• cruxio002
    replied
    Please stick to the monsters mentioned above. Recommendations wouldn't help if i dont have them.
    Currently building woonhak right now. But he is hard to skillup due to rarity and he is only 3 star so i'm hesitant to devilmon him.Would he still work unskilled?
    Can Hemos replace Thrain?

Leave a comment:

• Kalionys
    commented on 's reply
    sig's aoe does dmg according to max hp (and now 2nd skill as well)
    so yea even 1 dotter wil be enough and u also have 2 monsters to dmg bosses faster

• Dubah
    replied
    I tell you, for floors 1-50ish depending on difficulty it's nice to have a good faceroll team, my teams however change on the needs.

Depending on the fight of course, but for most stages, my Baretta (L) Water Homu BDD Spectra Basalt Mav can do anything, literally almost any stage, even bosses, doesn't matter, nothing gets a turn unless i want it to or RNG really hates me. That can be your go to any stage team too.

As far as my DD team goes, usually theo (L) Galleon Verde Taor Teshar. They can clear toan up to around 60-70 and toah to around 50, usually gotta stop using them by the stage 50 boss and toss a healer in, which is usually emma.

There are some stages that require me to put away the stunners/CC'rs and switch to tanks/revives or something of the sort, i rarely come across it unless it's a good gimmick stage.

All that being said, i used woonhak for the longest time, my old team was Baretta lead Spectra Woonhak Mav and Thrain. However they can fail if rng hates you lol. That and woonhak put way too many debuffs on for the dots and stuns to really stick, so i didn't like him very much. But he does get the job done especially if skilled.

Leave a comment:

• cruxio002
    replied
    So thats a stun/dot team with low CD. Only one dotter though, is that enough?if i replace verde with bella then i think its stable. thanks for the recommendation.

Leave a comment:

• Kalionys
    replied
    if you have verde i would suggest - barreta verde spectra mav woonhak/sig
    if you dont have verde keep bella in the team (or u can try with vero instead)

its more risky but if u manage to perma stun them it will be faster

Leave a comment:

Working...
X