Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HELP: 6star next ? DB10 team?

Hey,

I have problems sinds GB10. Everything was easy, just get veramos and.. indeed you nail gb10. But now everything gets more challeging.

I have a real hard time building a DB10 team. Had a 1/50 succes rate with veramos(cleanser), chow( last man standing), juno( hp rcovery for all the invicebilety's), bella (healer), Mefan ( buffer, only lvl35...).

Question is hwo to use and whats my next 6star to facilitate DB10, and TOA after. Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171004-003406.png
Views:	1
Size:	2.01 MB
ID:	1697872

Hi kiljaan

I feel that you are not yet ready.. having vero and bella at 6* is not enough... but don't worry you are in the right path... just need to plan ahead.

1, Face team - need verde.. basic team ---> verde, vero, bella, megan + DD (sig or Chow)
    2. Right Tower + boss - need reviver + baretta ---> Baretta, vero, bella, megan(or kona, or any other support) + reviver(best Briand)

hmmm I dont your lapis.. i hope you did not feed her ^_^
    not sure if you will like the idea but lapis is now a good monster for lots are including DB10... check this out ...
    LAPIS: your next best Verde (DB10 face team)
    https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...db10-face-team

Good luck!

Comment

Used to do right tower with baretta,vero, konamiya,+ 2 more... The water garuda helps in initial db10 tram as Vero tend to be not fast enough to solo cleanse.

Comment

Try with Bernard instead of Juno.
        even at 5* and elemental disadvantage, he's tanky and should be able to survive (Vero lead if needed)
        If with the additional Speed/ATB buff, Vero can solo cleanse, that should do until you get more suitable monsters.

Comment

Working...
        X