Copper for light rift?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Copper for light rift?

Anyone use Copper for light rift? Have a good baseline for required stats? Mine seems to be not quite enough:
    EAE6F3C8-9E8B-4E33-9FDB-A7BCDBDD7D05.PNG
    Attached Files

Really, nothing? Well, I did just pull Stella from stones, so maybe I can put something together using her

Comment

• OccultBoy21
      OccultBoy21 commented
      Editing a comment
      Stellas third skill, where her damage comes from, is a multihit skill. Those arent very effective in light rift. :/ Thats all i know.

OccultBoy21
    Yeah, same as Xiao Lin's S3. Still, excited for Stella. Plans to use her DB10 speed and Dark rift. Already loaded her up with Rage runes at 200 speed 98CR LOL. I haven't picked a path for my LnD homie yet, because I get inconsistent S rank in both Light and Dark rift. Waiting to see which I can push to the SS range before I start farming.

Comment

Hey Greagor , i guess no one knows if you are able to hit the requirement on the 3rd for copper to ignore skill.

Using copper brings a complete different comps, you are focusing on DEF base DDs which usually not alot of people build.

I am pretty sure you can "Ignore damager" if the boss is defesense broken during groggy but breaking his shield is more important.

Unless someone out there have a full defense base team that usualy they use, otherwise i don't know if there will be anybody that can answer your question.

OccultBoy21 Stella could be an good option if he doesn't have any branding mon cause brand is pretty essential during groggy, i probably would go for wind BBK thou if he have him, he does better scaling in rifts with less multi hits like you said.

Comment

• Greagor
        Greagor commented
        Editing a comment
        I was using Basalt for healer when using Copper. FL: Trevor, Xiao Lin BL: Copper, Theo, Basalt, Tarq/Sigma/Ran. Doesn't really work though. My S team is FL: Chasun, Trevor, Xiao Lin BL: Theo, Sigma, Tarq/Ran

• newyorksteak
        newyorksteak commented
        Editing a comment
        Your S team is way better.

I would drop Trevor and Ran/Tarq for Wind Homie and wind BBK cause Tarq/Ran probably doesn't have your best rune and i found Tarq kinda random in auto AI, it's like a hit or miss thing.

I hope your homie is not double brand built. You will be surprise how many times Homies come back and finish the boss for you, mine have done that alot.

• Greagor
        Greagor commented
        Editing a comment
        newyorksteak Ran actually has pretty good Vio/Rev runes. She's leader for my NB10 team. Trevor isn't bad either, and he has to be there for frontline. Xiao Lin can't quite do it during stage 3 (Atk/CD/Atk). Trevor is also Atk/CD/Atk, but his passive lets him survive.

Found a solid S lineup finally.
      Front: Trevor, Chasun
      Back: Theo (L), Xiao Lin, Sigma, Hraesvelg

Just need to bump Hraes runes a bit to get SS. 4/6 are still +12, and he has no grinds.

I score higher if I bring Xiao Lin to the front, but she has to be at absolutely full health to survive Thorn of Despair in stage 3. If she dies, then it's A+. Sigma or Ran is almost a toss up. Sigma hits harder with single attacks though, and survives a bit better (I've made him tough over the year). Ran is on Vio/Rev though, so if she gets a lot of revenge strikes, I score better. Survival for the consistent S rank is better though.
      Last edited by Greagor; 07-18-2017, 12:28 PM.

Comment

newyorksteak here's my homie build. Good,bad?
        C3FE56BA-020A-429F-ACA3-3D59143653B1.PNG

Comment

• newyorksteak
          newyorksteak commented
          Editing a comment
          @Greagor
          I've tried both Wind and Fire homie build - for Wind i would switch 3rd and 4th skill around.
          Brand and Slow is already 100% activation on 3rd and Magic Bullet Madness hit alot harder compare to whirlwind.
          I tested both build for wind and eruption fire build in raid (never test in rift). Damage wise is Eruption fire hitting hardest > Magic Bullet Madness > Whirlwind on the same set of rune.
          Magic Bullet Madness might damage might be soften in rift, but he's great at alot of places NB10 and Raid which shouldn't be overseen.

• Greagor
          Greagor commented
          Editing a comment
          Thanks. I had read some not so great reviews about MBM, so I tried the other option. Also, aaba gave just a couple more attacks on average for necro/dark rift. I'll switch it around and check it out later.

I use Copper as a front line in light rift and just checked, mine ignores defense with his 3rd skill. I don't know exactly how much defense the light rift beast has (I'm sure the stats are somewhere online though) but yours has a higher defense than mine (mine is +1305 not including defense tower on Vamp) so yours will be fine 3rd skill wise.

Comment

• Greagor
          Greagor commented
          Editing a comment
          What's your team? Do you get consistent S or better?

• mccool37
          mccool37 commented
          Editing a comment
          Greagor I can auto for a consistent A rank but my runes and team comp isn't amazing so I'm still building. I think my team needs to be better focused.

My current team is Perna, Copper and Chasun in the front and Sigmarus, Jun and Theomars in the back. I just pulled Chow so he's going in for Jun and probably swapping places with Perna. Either way though, Copper's 3rd skill will ignore defense if you use him.

• Greagor
          Greagor commented
          Editing a comment
          Congrats on the Nat5. You should be golden once you get them runed
      Working...
      X