raids dps..? O.o

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• raids dps..? O.o

So since rng loves to stick it in my arse, I don't have xiao lin. I do however have two 5* hong hua, and food for a 6* and nothing else. I also have yet another dark bounty hunter. Considering my primary raid dps rn are seara and wind homie, should I build either? Worth?

I think, 2 DPS in Raid is enough (R4/R5)
    but if u like to add another DPS, my suggestion is HWA (if no Xiao Lin)

Sorry, cannot comment on hong hua or dark bounty, never use them as I feel there are other better mons

Comment

• FooJub
      FooJub commented
      Editing a comment
      No hwa q.q and I was kinda looking for an alternative to seara

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      i saw Jamie used in RAID by jewbgle couple months ago, i just feel his HP is low, but his skill looks great...ignore def and cleanse .. i guess if u can put some nice rune on him, he will work as DPS /Cleanser

Hwa and theo was my main dps for r4 and r5. Then i got xiaolin and replaced theo. Hwa is amazing with her procs. Just keep her cleansed and high speed

Comment

Stick with Seara and Wind Homie. Seara speed lead is way better than Hwa's leader skill.

Maybe switch Wind to Fire Homie for more damage?

Comment

If you have another lead, remove Seara. I used to use her in my R5, but she cause way too much turn for the dragon to counter, she can durp and fail to land bombs 3/4 times in a roll and that will cause 6/8 turns with no damage. Especially when her bomb gets removed every jump so i end up taking her out.

Other than her lead her kit is really bad for raid she fits more in a slower R5 run which have enough support and heal to last through a long 4th stage, if you are thinking of double/triple DD in your raid she will become a liability for sure.

I think you should switch your Homie to fire Eruption for damage and go with Jamie or Hong Hua.

But in terms of Hong Hua....I have one too but i am def waiting on Xiao Lin.

Comment

hong hua S3 is almost the same as Xiao Lin with 4 debuffs. Difference comes when dragon has more than 4 debuffs. Might still be worth trying if you have no one else worth 6'Ing

Comment

Working...
          X