help with a team and runes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help with a team and runes

I have a few four and three stars and really need to focus on a main team and equip them with proper runes.

My question is. Out of all the monsters in my picture, who should I use for my main team (mostly for giants)

And what runes should I equip on them?

Since my picture exceeds 2mb, I uploaded it to imgur here: http://i.imgur.com/yeDG21v.jpg

Any help would be very appreciated.

Planning for conquering Giant

- key mons --> Vero, Bella, Shannon and bernard + 1 more
    - that one more can be any, as long as will be 6*
    - Shannon and bernard can stay 5*, and the other 3 needs to be 6*.. this is to make higher success runs.
    - Good, you already have Bella, 5 or 6* her fast, she is your priority

- other common mons can help in progression.. Coleen, Talc, Lapis, Sieq, Raoq, Tarq, Megan, Adrian, copper
    - try also to get Darion and Ahman in sunday SD
    - i know is too early, but i suggest u study the needed mons needed for fusuing.. and work on getting him as soon as possible

For now, just focus on finishing Scenario MAPS.. and side doing Giants..

Along the way, awaken mons.. evolve them.. enhance runes.. by doing this, you will advance more ^_^

Good luck

Comment

• Zerovi
      Zerovi commented
      Editing a comment
      but Ahman is a noob trap
      he is gona be to slow, to squishy or to low crit rate at the start for newbies to be a good healer

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      Ahman may be not an end game monster, but for a begginer, he can help advance if not enough good monster.. look at his inventory and tell me if Ahman will not help ^_^

• Greagor
      Greagor commented
      Editing a comment
      I used a 5 star Ahman in my first GB10 team. He works quite well.

Originally posted by BigDaddyToe View Post
    Planning for conquering Giant

- key mons --> Vero, Bella, Shannon and bernard + 1 more
    - that one more can be any, as long as will be 6*
    - Shannon and bernard can stay 5*, and the other 3 needs to be 6*.. this is to make higher success runs.
    - Good, you already have Bella, 5 or 6* her fast, she is your priority

- other common mons can help in progression.. Coleen, Talc, Lapis, Sieq, Raoq, Tarq, Megan, Adrian, copper
    - try also to get Darion and Ahman in sunday SD
    - i know is too early, but i suggest u study the needed mons needed for fusuing.. and work on getting him as soon as possible

For now, just focus on finishing Scenario MAPS.. and side doing Giants..

Along the way, awaken mons.. evolve them.. enhance runes.. by doing this, you will advance more ^_^

Good luck
    Thanks for the advice. I will follow it thoroughly.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      You're welcome ^_^
      btw, for runes, still too early for best build.. just use Hp/Def for support.. and a bit atk for atk monst.. later on you will elarn rune combination..

but, here's my suggestion for future rune setup on Giant team

Vero 6* - Vio/Any.. spd/hp/hp(or def) .. at least 150 spd.. but target 170 or more
      Bella 6* - Vio/any .. same as vero
      Shannon 5* - Despair/any.. hp/hp/hp(or def) sub spd
      Bernard 5* - Swift/any .. needs to be very speedy.. at 180.. 200 or better later on ^_^

(I know is still early for Vio.. so if u dont have vio.. just use Swift for Bella and for vero)

Good luck and have fun
Working...
X