General Advice when someone has a chance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General Advice when someone has a chance

With the game down for a few hours, I figured I'd be one of those noobs asking for progression advice. See the bottom of the post for my lineup. I'm about 9 months in, I suppose, and have had some great pulls for a free to play account, unfortunately I'm a hoarder and spread myself to thin trying to rune everyone up a little that my progression seems very slow. My Giants runs are reliable now, but my dragons runs are a bit iffy (and only when I manual and kill right tower first), I haven't even attempted necro b10 yet (although I should have fire panda this week. With that, zibrolta, fuco, colleen, and maybe verde or something, I hope to be able to farm Nb9)... but with some pretty good tools at my disposal, I'm still not beating toaN. (pretty smooth until about 63 or so... the 4 mihos atk bar boost on-hit makes it hard to keep them stunned)

Anywho... If this were your shopping list, with pre-dragon runes, what would you focus on for dragons/necro?

6*
    Sige (runed for Arena Cleave)
    Verdehile
    Galleon (General fast/Accurate > Tanky build)
    Okeanos (Vio/broken. Using him in toa mostly)
    Bastet (Dispair, but I think I built her poorly)
    Rica (Dispair for TOA)
    Sigmarus (Can't rune her to save my life)
    Xiao Lin (Vamp/Rev, runes aren't great)
    Fuco (Vamp/Rev and max skilled #2, Giants/Necro)
    Veromos
    Chasun
    Belladeon
    Surtr (6*'d him before his nerf... don't judge me)
    Talc (I was wrong)

Significant 5*
    ToA: Spectra, Gildong, Mav, Baretta (although I use Rica instead of Baretta)
    PVP: Tiana/Zinc/Akhammir, Imesety/Copper/Fire Frankenstine
    Necro bound: Colleen, Zibrolta,
    General: Vigor, Nubia, Darion, lulu, Gorgo, Shumar, Ragion, Rina, Briand, Ahman, Sonora

(ignored in storeage)
    Magic knight (water, fire, wind), Water Skydancer, Brownie magician (wind/fire), Rakshasa (water, dark), Neostone agent (fire), Fire assassin, ninja (water/fire), Water Succubus, 9tail fox, and a couple tarqs I don't have good enough runes to warrant putting in a speed team.

See any potential combo gems I'm passing up? Anyone have advice on how to make better use of my Bastet and Surtr? Bastet's on a general speed/accuracy dispair build, and I wasn't happy with full attack damage surtr, so I'm trying to essentially use him as a poor man's camille... ish? I just made him as tanky and fast as I could to rely on his auto-heals.
    Last edited by Didymus; 03-13-2017, 01:22 AM.

General progression is to do GB10 --> DB10 --> NB10

Since you can GB10, you should focus on DB10.

Verdehile + Sigmarus + Veromos + Megan(when you get one) + Belladeon

You could probably sub in Chasun but right now, you should be farming GB10 for a very long time.

Comment

My Sigma is still Fatal / Blade, and works quite well. I use the exact DB10 lineup that Skeletoon mentioned. Works well, just make sure everyone is faster than Verde, and Vero and Bella are as fast as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Skeletoon View Post
        General progression is to do GB10 --> DB10 --> NB10

Since you can GB10, you should focus on DB10.

Verdehile + Sigmarus + Veromos + Megan(when you get one) + Belladeon

You could probably sub in Chasun but right now, you should be farming GB10 for a very long time.
        Aye, my dragon team problem is that my vero isn't quite fast enough to keep up with the dots. he's at 26k health and 1.3k defense, so I'm confident if I give up a little tankiness for a bit more speed, I can fix that problem. Especially if I pull a Hwa in this week's exclusive summons. I'm sure I'll be farming there for a while. Just trying to get a game plan together for my next step... make sure I'm not overlooking diamonds. (for example, my Amir was in my storeage for a couple months before I pulled a tiana and realized tiana/zinc/amir=win.

Comment

• martin.topli
          martin.topli commented
          Editing a comment
          Well, i never could make Megan work with me. She derps so much... So I changed her for Konamiya and a set of shield runes and it works awesome. My team is Verde, Vero, Kona, Bella and Aegir, 99% succes 3 min average (make be 4 if RNG is bad)

Aye, I have a Megan, shannon, and bernard max skilled and awakened, but 4-5 starred. Just doesn't seem like they gain enough on the 6th star to warrant grinding for like a week for something that will only be an early build version of running that one dungeon.

I see Kona all over the place... even 35 konas in level 4 raid... but I just don't like her. Wouldn't Howl do about the same job? Less base health, but more base defense... faster turns since she fills her attack bar on each attack, and constant heals, as opposed to kona's 1 heal every 3 turns.

Comment

Trust me. Kona and howl won't be able to complete the job. The only time they might is when you try to pull off a 5 support team which imho isn't worth it. And the team I suggested requires everyone except Megan.

I know the grind is long but there are no shortcuts. You'll be grinding GB10 for quite a while before you attempt DB10.

Comment

Thank you skeleton. Considering vero is the only cleanser in your suggested team, what would his speed need to be? Mine is on violent about 160 speed or so and still falls behind cleansing dots.

Comment

Hmm!! Maybe try this team!For DB10..

Verdehile + Sigmarus + Veromos + Bastet + Belladeon

Comment

So after a bunch of testing I finally found a reliable dragons team with my low rune quality (still have to hit towers first, but I can auto)- Verde (L), Veromos, Bella, Surtr, Talc. Surtr's rapid DoT application plus the safety of talc made the difference.

So, now I need to figure out Necro. I can manual B9 with Verde, Colleen, Fire Panda, Fuco, Zibrolta due to element advantage... Panda and Colleen take care of heals and counter attack to break the shield, leaving boss open for Fuco/Zibrolta nukes... Just trying to think of what I can replace Verde with. He's been helpful guaranteeing I arrive at the boss intact, and still provides a double hit, but I'm trying to think of if I'm missing a significant piece I can replace him with.

Comment

• Greagor
                  Greagor commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Cool, Talc gives you Megan's def buff, plus extra healing. And if you're hitting towers first, you don't need Megan's buff removal for the dragon. Once you farm some good Vio runes, you'll be able to go straight for dragon, but not with that team.
              Working...
              X