• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best R5 team

I've been running
    front: Xiong Fei, Darion
    back: Xiao Lin, Colleen, Lisa, Chasun

I recently had a good pair of random teammates, so took Darion out, moved chasun to front, and put my Water homie in. I was surprised that he out damaged Xiao Lin. Just wondering now what my best lineup might be. I have Hwa, but her runes aren't great.

any suggestions?

20170311_133917.png
    20170311_133951.png
    Last edited by Greagor; 03-11-2017, 11:15 AM.

Replacing Darion with Hwa is a popular choice... I think I seen this exact team doing well: F: XiongFei+Chasun+Colleen+Lisa B: Hwa+XiaoLin. I don't know their rune quality though...

The theorycrafting side of me would suggest using Hwahee to keep the healing constant, while providing good dps... but I don't see her used often in raid and never have experience with her, so I will just leave it like that...

Comment

• Greagor
      Greagor commented
      Editing a comment
      I did try one run using Hwahee instead of Chasun, but I couldn't tell much difference. Dropping Darion for another DD was much better.

Do you by chance have a mihyang in storage?

Regardless, as bulldullzer has stated, once you get strong enough to where you can afford to trade some sustain for more damage, Hwa is phenomenal since she provides much more turn advantage in addition to damage.

Comment

• Greagor
      Greagor commented
      Editing a comment
      Sadly, no Mihyang.

Thanks all. Guess I'll try to get some runes together for Hwa next FRR. I've been trying to make her super fast, and don't really have the runes for 200 speed, high atk, CrR, CrD, HP, etc. Guess I'll just give her the best I have and see how she works.
    I have some good runes devoted to Rift farming for Homie that I should be done with in 2 weeks.

Comment

"Best team for R5" depends on the other 2 team mates. If all 3 players have high rune quality and the required damage output, a popular team is:
      Front: Diaz Lisa Colleen XiaoLin
      Back: Hwa(lead) Stella
      Colleen 220+ speed on Violent while at the same time ~1300DEF and high HP. She can heal the raid alone. If the damage output of the other two players is low, this team dies.
      The other two players can run this exact lineup, but instead of Diaz XiongFei or Praha for the leader skills. Stella can be replaced by another Brander like WindHomu or Natalie etc.

There is no "best team for R5", because the people you raid with are usually bad, and you have to run units to stay alive and make the run work at all.

Comment

• Greagor
        Greagor commented
        Editing a comment
        Understood. I guess I was trying to put together a good team assuming my other 2 players are of similar quality. No Stella or Diaz, but I can do Panda, Wind Homie. My Colleen is Vio/Rev, only 205 speed though. I can make her faster, and will next FRR after I'm finished evolving homie skills. With good teammates I can hold out for the win, but for sustain, I need chasun in there.
        Thanks for the input. I'll be able to have solid runes on Hwa next FRR, so I'll see where I can go from there.

So I pulled Mihyang this morning. Should I build her? Dovahkiin

Comment

• Oneokcookie
        Oneokcookie commented
        Editing a comment
        replace chasun with mihyang

• Greagor
        Greagor commented
        Editing a comment
        Cool. Have a reason to use those 50some 3star rainbowmon from homie farming now

Best R5 team?

Jamire, Chloe, Katarina

Xypher guild use that and they did R5 in 12 second only, check you tube.

Comment

Working...
      X