ToaH 58 team advice?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToaH 58 team advice?

I've tried a number of different teams but can't beat this floor. My current one is Vero lead with Neal, Barletta, Mav and Chloe.

For reference, the floor is Ragdoll and 4 Drogan.

I'm considering trying it with Tesa, thoughts?

6* Briand and Mav

Comment

• mccool37
      mccool37 commented
      Editing a comment
      Briand is one of my next 6 stars along with Delphoi then I can do mavas well

Here's a couple of threads for this floor, one of them started by me:
    https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...551507-toah-58
    https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...oah-58-ragdoll

Comment

Do what you normally do in TOAH, just make sure the killing blow on the Drogans are either dots or bombs only. You shouldn't need to use Neal for this stage.

Comment

• mccool37
        mccool37 commented
        Editing a comment
        I was recommended Neal so I added her in the most recent change. The problem is my team can't keep them stunned consistently so after I fight them down for a few turns they all go in quick succession and I have no chance to heal/cleanse.

• TheOneTwo
        TheOneTwo commented
        Editing a comment
        Have you tried using Gildong/Spectra/Mav to perma stun them all?
        Try Baretta(L), Gildong, Spectra, Mav and Tesarion and keep Oblivion on Ragdoll so you keep the speed imbalance in your favor.

• mccool37
        mccool37 commented
        Editing a comment
        I have to build gildong as he's a recent pull. I was able to beat it with a similar build but instead of Gildong I used Vero

Get all Drogans low so that a single aoe will kill them. You will lose only one monster

Comment

Originally posted by mccool37 View Post
        I've tried a number of different teams but can't beat this floor. My current one is Vero lead with Neal, Barletta, Mav and Chloe.

For reference, the floor is Ragdoll and 4 Drogan.

I'm considering trying it with Tesa, thoughts?
        Originally posted by mccool37 View Post
        i used neal. but my neal cheese was set up such that neal is perma-invincible. i went decoy neal (cast invincible on herself) with rev rev foc runes + michelle to add more turn on neal invincibility + mav buff (to reduce neal 3rd skill & michelle 2nd skill & woosa 3rd skill) + swift woosa (for immunity. i dont hv chloe) + battlemage tessa (decent atk, good acc, dot, oblivion).

no aoe.

initial move order is woosa (buff, no crit guaranteed), neal buff (no crit again), michelle buff (still no crit), mav buff, then tessa hit ragdoll (doesnt matter if he crit)

healing only comes from michelle, neal and woosa (mav can self heal). low healing but with neal's decoy, mav provoke and woosa shield (chloe may work?), it was sufficient.

neal stun and woosa sleep are not really reliable but still nice so be selective with target.

long fight (only tessa can dot. maybe his def break helped a bit?). so try this only if all else fail.

Comment

I used tesa. Oblivion the ragdoll and its ez.

Comment

• mccool37
            mccool37 commented
            Editing a comment
            That's what I ended up doing to beat it.

• nevew
            nevew commented
            Editing a comment
            what were your teams?

• mccool37
            mccool37 commented
            Editing a comment
            The team I used to beat it was Barrett's lead, Tesareon, Mav, Vero and Spectra
        Working...
        X