ToaH 58

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ToaH 58

Did I miss a buff to this floor? Haven't had any issues passing this in the last several months. I've spent 1.5 hours of the free time this weekend on it, still can't pass. What's the strat? If I don't keep every one of them stunned, I get slaughtered.

Ragdoll and Drogan x4

you can try Tesa on Ragdoll, burn him down. then work on Drogan one at a time or kill the ones that have Oblivion.

i usually use Baretta L, Spectra, Woonhak, Tesa, Mav on this floor.

Comment

baretta, okeanos, aria, basalt, mav

aoe kill everyone with dots. business as usual!

If you're having trouble, take a light tank like neal so they waste their efforts on her

Comment

• xaviertkk
        xaviertkk commented
        Editing a comment
        too bad my okeanos not max yet.... aria unskilled, no basalt but got l35 talc... did try light golem to try to tank but mine l35 just dies

Monster Box Please :3

Comment

I think the general rule is to not have CR on your toah team. Of course there are moments whereby rng hates you and they still crit but it's helps a lot. I use a different approach as I am able to sustain with Bastet and Basalt combo. The shield+def buff is impenetrable at 58. If you have Emma and Basalt could work to. Best is to show what you have.

Comment

Just posted this in the wrong thread, but here we go:
          20170228_000732.png20170228_000652.png

Comment

I'd probably try Charlotte Baretta Mav Chasun Spectra. Charlotte on despair with her aoe with atb reduc is great for Toah. I see you have thrain, really good unit for Toah. He dots with no damage. Really good for those Jultan Kumae Ragdoll stages

Comment

• Greagor
              Greagor commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks. I tried Charlotte, but didn't have spectra in that lineup. I'll give it a shot.

• xaviertkk
              xaviertkk commented
              Editing a comment
              no thrain - is Sath remotely useful here?

• Greagor
              Greagor commented
              Editing a comment
              Think either Thrain or the water one are normally used for TOA

i do it with baretta (L), vero, tesa, mav, chasun. kill ragdoll first then the infernos. Tesa really help here with his oblivion. mav keep ragdoll checked, vero n baretta cc the infernos n chasun put glancing on unstunned one

Comment

• xaviertkk
              xaviertkk commented
              Editing a comment
              does all have to be max lvl... my tesa only l35 as i have many queuing to 6*

• GranturD
              GranturD commented
              Editing a comment
              xaviertkk i dont really know since mine already maxxed, u can try it out

• xaviertkk
              xaviertkk commented
              Editing a comment
              Thanks for sharing!

Went back and beat it with my normal team. Baretta, Vero, Briand, Chasun, Mav. Guess I was just being lazy during free Toa.

Comment

• JCVB
              JCVB commented
              Editing a comment
              Haha. It happens. There are times I forget what team I use for certain stages and it's quite frustrating.

And now firmly stuck on ToaH 60 .

Comment

• GranturD
              GranturD commented
              Editing a comment
              dark pioneer? i do it with baretta (L), vero, mav, chasun and briand / mantura. the key is to keep them all stunned or provoked, i kill the dark sylphid first

• Greagor
              Greagor commented
              Editing a comment
              Passed with Baretta, Charlotte, Vero, Mav, Verde I think. Stuck on 80 now, not sure I'll pass it
          Working...
          X