AD and Raid Team.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AD and Raid Team.

Hi guys. Been playing this game for 4 or 5 mos now. I was wondering if you can help me figure out whos my best team for AD and Raid3. Here are my monster so far.e

forget ad, forget raids
    and start with making a gb10, db10, toa team first
    then work on nb10 and toah team
    by the time you can do all that, you should automatically have monsters that can do r3/r4 and units that hold c1

Comment

This^ but once you have better runes and more mons 6*, your ad would be praha theo khmun chloe. Ez c1 ad.

Comment

Originally posted by Oneokcookie View Post
        forget ad, forget raids
        and start with making a gb10, db10, toa team first
        then work on nb10 and toah team
        by the time you can do all that, you should automatically have monsters that can do r3/r4 and units that hold c1
        I forget to mention. I have a gb10 and db10 team that finish within 3 to 4 mins with 95% success rate. Also, i was able to finish TOAN and i think 70 or below for TOAH for the last two months.

Comment

Sigh I could use a break from the toxic patch rants. Tired of trying to get people to use basic common sense.

I'd love to offer what help I can!

I've been playing for a long time, and though I'm an endgame player, I know what it's like to struggle through progression.

ToAH takes a specific team comp, I'd personally wait until you have better hard cc than vero (ATB reset is soft cc, hard cc is stun/freeze etc). Poseidon is great tho.

AD I kind of like Praha (L) Chloe Theo Galleon for you. The concept is that chloe either goes first, or interrupts their combo. Added resistance prevents strip. This means you're safe, and then your praha strips them, and your galleon theo start wrecking face. You have two healers, several armor break, two damage dealers, and dots. It's solid. Tiana counters this but tiana typically progress to a higher level anyways, and tiana are used in a few comps: one, bombs....praha res, and praha is fast and can interrupt with a stun. Or they can have a wombo team, and hopefully you interrupt similarly, or if they're too fast to interrupt, they can't kill and you can recover with endure+ two heals, and you get lucky. Or if they don't land armor breaks, etc.

Despair Nemesis Praha. To help steer away lushens. Despair for reasons above, and nemesis over will since you're going for praha lead and you also have chloe as another deterrent. Also helps to cut, allowing you to heal up. Galleon will likely die, assuming your chloe failed (lushens don't run a stripper, they should be faster but they might not be at your level) but theo can wreck still. Win potential is there.

NOTE: THIS WILL NOOOOT WORK HIGHER UP. NOT AT ALL. But it's a decent bet for you, unless you'd like the Vero Verde Bella Praha/Briand route that many tend to take. That's also viable at your level....

R3?

Praha Xiongfei front

Colleen Mihyang/Lisa (both are great!) Theo back. You can choose to run both mihyang and lisa, or use another nuker - ideally eventually someone like hwa ardella or xiao lin. Eventually....

Lisa and theo are mobs you wanna make anyways, so. Colleen too. Doesn't hurt to 6* em. I personally just really like mihyang.

Comment

• xDeaTH
            xDeaTH commented
            Editing a comment
            I like your suggestion with my AD. Im planning on 6s galleon this week and runing theo during frr. With regards to praha, dont have good nemesis atm. I runed here despair rev.

Anyway. Many thanks for your advice. Now i know who will build next.

• Summoner123
            Dovahkiin commented
            Editing a comment
            rev is fine, but do change that when you can.

I strongly encourage that you start farming necro once you have several good vio sets from drags for your core teams, and good rev runes to take care of necro itself.

Xiong Fei and Colleen and Praha make up all the healers and the multi hits you need, and will be the fastest. Praha-colleen-xiongfei-armorbreakingnuker-nuker. Preferably something with slow, like when you get hwa. Water and wind lich are great.

Necro is a big part of progression
        Working...
        X