So, I really need to build a Tarq?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, I really need to build a Tarq?

I got solid DB10 team but runs a bit slow.. 3-3:30.. I was looking for ways to follow the footsteps of those who can do under 2 mins... research in net, and found out .. need Galleon + double tarq .. Hmmmm Tarq really needed..really.. and need 2 of em ^_^

if cooperative attack.. Lisa also have it, can cleanse too ^_^

What annoys me is... where is Tarq when u need him =( been 3 days summoning US and Social summon.. no tarq.. going crazy lol

Nah I run 1:15 using verde, galleon, hwa, chilling, tarq

About 1:30 if I replace chilling with lisa

Check the magic shop too.. lots of tarq's in there.

Comment

• Destructo87
      Destructo87 commented
      Editing a comment
      FooJub I have 2x 6* galleons haha.. your time will speed up when you get him

• FooJub
      FooJub commented
      Editing a comment
      Destructo87 if* ;_;

• Destructo87
      Destructo87 commented
      Editing a comment
      Hahaha only a matter of time FooJub

PErsonally, 1 tarq gets the job done, sadly due to recent rng i had to replace my tarq with emma, because for some reason my team was failing more than succeeding.

My current team is Verde lead (Atk/CR/Atk, Vio/Rev) Emma (Spd/HP/HP Vio/i forget lol) Vero (Spd/Hp/Hp, vio nem) Taor (Blade/Broken Spd/cdmg/atk) and Galleon (Vio/Focus? Spd/HP/HP, getting changed to spd/Cdmg/Atk next FRR due to new runes to make the build work)

You can easily replace Taor with Stella, honestly I recommend it, they do it a little faster, once my stella is built she will get added in instead of veromos, but for now they all work fine, about 1:30 runs, when i was using tarq instead of emma it was about 1:15 runs, and soon Stella as soon as i finish skilling her up.

Comment

• FooJub
      FooJub commented
      Editing a comment
      I regret feeding stella...twice........ D:

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      No Taor here.. but i do have Stella well built for elemental rifts ^_^
      thanks for the idea, will try this

• Dubah
      Dubah commented
      Editing a comment
      FooJub lol only problem with stella is she needs to be max skilled... other than that she is a great option for almost anything, def break on first skill, so if galleon misses you still got a shot with stella, then she adds a brand effect which actually does more than i thought it would. then and this is my favorite part, just like taor she benefits greatly from spd, so you aren't sacrificing dmg for putting spd in slot 2.

Originally posted by BigDaddyToe View Post
    I got solid DB10 team but runs a bit slow.. 3-3:30.. I was looking for ways to follow the footsteps of those who can do under 2 mins... research in net, and found out .. need Galleon + double tarq .. Hmmmm Tarq really needed..really.. and need 2 of em ^_^

if cooperative attack.. Lisa also have it, can cleanse too ^_^

What annoys me is... where is Tarq when u need him =( been 3 days summoning US and Social summon.. no tarq.. going crazy lol
    Difference between tarq and lisa is his cooldown is lower iirc, he's water so he has advantage against/disadvantage by, and does significant damage on his own (and self heals), all qualities lisa lacks. Lisa is for safer, not faster teams ftmp o.o

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      yup, thanks. Makes sense.. need more DPS to make faster run. My Lisa is build for Raid.. will not change her dragon.. i rather build a diff mons if she can;t do the job

You can try running Verde Galleon Theo Homey(water) Kahli. A guildmate of mine runs this and his runs go ~1:06 - 1:19 with ~95% success. I tried the same team, had a fast time of 59s, but success rate is somewhere between 80 - 85%. I think my Homey is the problem, as spd is ~140+ whereas my guildie's is ~190+. Switched back to a safer team till I can get better runes.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      No kahli here, but have water homie(almost done on 3rd skillup hehe.. 50 more crystals) ... will try the 4 mons u suggested and try a replacement for kahli. thanks ^_^

I need to tell you.
    You'll need epic runes before running a Tarq in a team like that.
    If you want 2 minutes run, use Spectra.
    or something like; Verde(L), Veromos, Galleon, Sigmarus and Bella.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      the team u suggested do me 3 mins ^_^ hehe still good
      maybe becasue my Verde, vero and Galleon are build as support and not damager ...

No godly runes for me ^_^
    i will have to scrap tarq idea for a while and try suggested teams. thanks ^_^

Comment

yep, a lot of this game is dependent on runes.

Comment

Even with tarq u need another def break as RNG screws up more at wave 5. Stella is good choice.but tarq need good runes.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          good thing I got stella ready for testing. thanks

Let me share my story about Tarq...
        I finally built that thing with the assumption that my DB10 runs will improve... I couldnt be more wrong
        My Tarq's stats are +73 SPD, +849 ATK, CRate 82% and CDmg 132%.
        My core team is Verde +60 SPD, 100% CRate and Galleon with +81 SPD, 91% Acc

I have tried comobos with Hwa, Spectra, Theomars, Chilling and what not, nothing works, like not one run, I have spent like 500 energy testing it.
        As soon as the dragon gets Immunity the game is over for me. I honestly dont know what the fuk is going on, I'm watching those stupid Youtube videos where ppl are clearing dragon with similar or even worse runes but I cant finish one run.

Im officially giving up on Tarq and will focus on making Stella and Sig, mybe they could help to improve dragon runs.

Oh right, I had a 100% 3 to 3:30 min team and wanted to improve it, that obviously wont work with Tarq for me, extremely disappointed here ((((((

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          Roxseh hey, this post was like 6 months ago.. I did built Tarq .. and it worked for me.. but, yeah i also have stella =) I feel Stella is more important and Tarq makes the run faster and secured.

Here are some of my documented DB10 test runs

Verde, Stella, Galleon, Tarq + Chilling --- 1:30
          Verde, Stella, Galleon, Tarq + hwa --- 1:27
          Verde, Stella, Galleon, Tarq + vero --- 1:34
          Verde, Stella, Galleon, Tarq + theo --- 1:16 ...this is not stable.. sometimes fast sometimes fast

Team with out tarq...

Verde, Stella, Galleon, , Hwa, Chilling - 1:45
          Verde, Stella, Galleon, Vero, Bella, --- 1:50 - 2 mins
          Posidon, Verde, Stella, Galleon, Megan -- 1:30 - 145

• Asmosis
          Asmosis commented
          Editing a comment
          Your runes aren't good enough.

Speed teams are designed to beat the dragon before immunity goes up in the first place, if that's happening your not dealing enough damage.

My team is only 80% or so as I still need to improve my runes, but they are as follows:

Verde +146 spd, +947 atk 62% CD 100% CR (swift, want it violent and replace #4 with CD instead of CR)
          Galleon +82 SPD +753 atk 148% CD 43% CR (working on CR)
          Tarq +68 SPD + 1000 atk 158% CD 85% CR (happy with this one)
          Water BDD +64 SPD + 1410 ATK 154% CD 84% CR (fatal, want it violent)
          Taor +97 SPD + 902 ATK 173% CD 83% CR (swift, want violent)

And i'm farming dragon to improve that team specifically. run times 56-76 sec

The runes I have on all involved monsters are above average, some of them have even most of their sets a 6 star rune, all +15.
        I'm burning about few hundred of energy every day and with that rate Im getting about one semi-useful rune every 3 months, Its fucking sick and impossible to get a decent rune without quitting job and dedicating your whole life to a 24/7 grind, and EVEN then you would probably get shit.
        This the second time that I got to a wall in SW, you cant get a shitty NAT5, and for the 4* that you have you must have godly runes in order to get something to work.

Guess this is my turning point, I took already a really long brake from SW in the past, it seems time has come for another...

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
          BigDaddyToe commented
          Editing a comment
          I understand the frustrations in farming runes.. been there and still suffering. This is whay i did.. i changed plan... formulate raid team.. R3.. R4... farm more grind stone... strengthen my speed team runes. .

Went back to speed team... does not work..... Raid again.... strengtgen some more....

There... my speed team .. that very same team worked. Finally.

• Asmosis
          Asmosis commented
          Editing a comment
          Your runes are not so good that you're only getting one good rune every few months.

your runes are currently not good enough for a SPEED DB10 team. Your options are to farm with a slower stable team, or run a speed team for GB10 to improve swift/fatal sets for DB10.

You don't need Tarq to improve your runs because they're just slow. People don't use Tarq to speed up their runs. They use him to do sub-1min - 1min runs.
        I'm roundabouts early-midgame to midgame, and I run 2:17 - 2:40min runs with: Siggy Megan Chilling Bella Vero. My runes are mediocre, but I try to meed overall stat reqs.

Comment

My fastest team is Verde, Galleon, Siģma, Tarq, Julie (no Stella). Around 1:15 time, but not stable enough to use.
          I run Verde, Galleon, spectra, Chilling, Siģma. 1:30-1:45 runs.

Comment

The thing about speed DB10 runs is not about specific monsters, but runes... ridiculously good runes...

For a while I thought it's impoosible to build a sub 1:30 without a Galleon, or Verde, or Tarq... but that's just cuz my runes were not good enough... I thought max 6* blue runes were decent, but just not...

My current team maxed at 1:02... sub-1 minute should be do-able if I do enough runs...

Verde (L), Theomars, Megan, Stella, Water Homunculus... No Galleon, no Tarq, but just good enough runes to get the dragon low enough before immunity... If I replace Theo with Tarq it's still about the same time, but just less consistency (Theo is just more durable!) I can even replace Verde with Chilling, and use Theo as lead, but again, less consistency (due to Zaiross floor)

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
              BigDaddyToe commented
              Editing a comment
              +1
              Though you need good runes... this does not mean you need tyo be very lucky to get OP legend runes..

I have worst of the worst rune farming luck, ever! ... believe me when I say I spent 3 months of pure farming in GB10 and DB10.. and did not get a single decent 6* Legend rune/.

i do however get some nice Hero and rare.. those ae ok.. now, how do I pull the 1 mon GB10 and DB10.... by grinding in RAID... grindstone can make same failing team .. to be a 99% successful speed team after RAID farming.
          Working...
          X