X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Matplotlib View Post
    One quick question : Konamiya or Lisa ?
    Lisa if max skillup + can get her on Vio at 200+ speed ....if not, kona will do =)

My Lisa can survive R5 front line.. but still needs more improvement to be very effective, so for now, she's at backline

Comment

• Matplotlib
      Matplotlib commented
      Editing a comment
      I was worried about the 4 turns Cd

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      i started with Kona also.. kona is also good... helped me get stable R4 till R5

But when i manage to get some good vio, i started working on Lisa.. and she made run faster comparing to using Kona.

• finzero
      finzero commented
      Editing a comment
      BigDaddyToe , you're using 3 man Front Line, aren't you ?

finzero commented
    BigDaddyToe , you're using 3 man Front Line, aren't you ?
    Yes sir, here's my current R5 farming team
    not that fast, about 2:45 - 3 mins.. but reliable

Comment

• Drandip
      Drandip commented
      Editing a comment
      Are the Sky Dancers on vio? Max skilled? Wind Homie is on Magic Bullet Madness or W. Wind? Panda Max skill? Colleen on vio/spd?

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      Yes bro. Sky dancers are on vio with max skill. Coleen on broken rev endure. Panda has max skillup but others claim not needed.. i just like ro be on max

Oh im at office cant access roo much here.. i have post thread about im farming all by myself i remember have some screen shota on monst theere

this is my monsterpool. could you help me to bild a good r4/5 team. dosnt matter if they are not 6☆ yet.
    currnt team is doing r4 pretty slow. Fire panda, darion, chasun, colleen, theo, wind udine
    Last edited by Zapos; 03-27-2018, 11:46 PM.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Zapos .. this is the easiest and most effective set up team i see in your line up

FL: Darion, Xiong Fei,
      BL: Coleen, Lisa, Xiao lin, Hwa

- if you can build Lisa and/or Xiao lin with FL stats, you can best set a 4x2 or 3x3 set up
      - if you get a Dias, you can replace Dario.. for now he's ok in FL

• Zapos
      Zapos commented
      Editing a comment
      thank you BigDaddyToe. i will focus on that set up
      hwa on vampire rev, swift rev or 3x rev?

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      Mine is at swift rev. But i guess broken rev is also good.. which ever over all stats is bettet

Hi BigDaddyToe Im trying to get my team situated into r4/r5. I was thinking of putting the twins in somehow I got Sabrina(Vio/Blade) and Talia(Rage/Blade). I kinda wanna put Darion in place of Briand probably im not sure maybe you can guide me there. Heres my monster box if it'll help with any other suggestions: https://imgur.com/gallery/hCWmwab?s=sms

FL: Briand (Rev/En/Guard +26k HP, +638 Def), Delphoi (Vio/En +13k HP, +648 Def, +88 Speed), Colleen (Vio/Rev +8.8k HP, +746 Def, +51 SPD), Bastet (Swift/En +15.7K HP, +571 Def, +107 SPD)

BL: Theo (Vio/Blade +5.9k HP, +585 ATK, +81 SPD), Mihyang (Vio/Focus +5.2k HP, +1.1k HP, +64 Spd, +238 Def)

Comment

• *Chow*
      *Chow* commented
      Editing a comment
      if you want the twins in(which they are GREAT in raid) they both need to be rune rage blade. similar to any dd in raid. also, NO THEO he has no business in raids. delphoi with her long CD needs to be a tad bit faster, mihyang needs about another 20 spd if youre running her WITH delphoi.

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      Hi Obliviousmang unfortunately i dont have twins to test for R4/R5 hehe
      GRtz u got em Twins.. try to use em for NB10 i know they are great there

As for R4/R5...
      - Yes Darion is better than Briand. Also i know Bastet can be FL along with Darion
      - just make sure your FL meets the requirements (can be found on this thread too) ^_^

R4..
      -Try this..... FL: Darion/Bastet .... BL: Coleen/Mihyang/Delphoi/Theo

R5
      - i'll be honest here, i feel you are not ready for R5... work on R4 for now.. later on when u got better DD ,like Hwa or Xiao lin, of Wind/fire Homie.. then we can formulate R5
      - Also, your double cleanser "Mihyang/Delphoi" might work.. but is not ideal.. but will work if u make em more speedier
      - also,instead of Delphoi i prefer Kona or Lisa .. in case u will get and build em.

Good luck!

• Obliviousmang
      Obliviousmang commented
      Editing a comment
      Appreciate the insight fellas, I'll definitely get working on Darion, my cleaners and the twins. I figured my team wasn't ready for R5, it can barely do R4. Hopefully I can pull a Lisa soon.

Hello

Is 33k hp and 1064 Def inuff for a 2 man front in r4 ? (if you dont have darion for passive damage reduction?)

Really want to run chasun & fire panda front, and skipp six staring my darion . But don't know if my chasun stats are inuff? so hard to get high defence when y want alot of speed aswell ^^

Really appreciate some wisdom
    Last edited by Spatten; 08-01-2018, 07:46 AM.

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
      BigDaddyToe commented
      Editing a comment
      you can only try to find out
      Darion really makes it easier in reducing stats requirement though. If i where you, if no Dias, better to build Darion.. he's usable till R5

• HornPlay
      HornPlay commented
      Editing a comment
      yes if you have cleanser and another 1 healer at back. Still same suggestion with BigDaddyToe, R5 still better with dias / darion

• Spatten
      Spatten commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks guys, gues im levling up my Darion my rigel will have to wait a little longer. Cheers peeps

When you said 25k hp 1.5k def, do you mean +25k hp +1.5k def or your mons should be 25k hp 1.5k def?

Comment

• er0L
      er0L commented
      Editing a comment
      the second one

Originally posted by BeautyandBeast View Post
    When you said 25k hp 1.5k def, do you mean +25k hp +1.5k def or your mons should be 25k hp 1.5k def?

Sample FL target stat

Comment

I have a few questions about twins in raid, as they're supposedly good.

1. are we talking about Sabrina + Shaina?
      2. do they outdamage Xiao Lin + Hwa in the long run?
      3. are runes requirements higher?
      4. Rage or Vampire? Any violent somewhere for ATB?

I also have an unrelated question, better put it in a single post.

1. Wind homunculus, is he better than Xiao Lin?
      (is there a reason to build any homunculus at all? I already do both toahs and i leveled xiao lin)

Comment

• *Chow*
        *Chow* commented
        Editing a comment
        1) sab and shain or talia will work i prefer shaina
        2) yes and no, the can and do outdamage when xiao doesnt derp and on similar rune quality hoever due to hwa atb reduction every turn, technically hwa and xio gets more turn hence more damage in the long run, however the faster the run the less turn the get so twins do more damage the faster the run. hope that make sense.
        3) rune requirements are about the same, but for the twins they scale better with higher runes.
        4) rage back line gives more damage increase spd of run meaning more reliability and less wipes. i would opt for rage but if theyre dying, then go vamp. again all about rune quality

1A) wind homie is great but does not out dd directly, hower with the brand (assuming no one else brings it) he increases total damage over all so he helps produce more damage over all than xioa lin. hope that makes sense.

my personal teams do not run twins or water homie and i was able to get 1.21 time with my 2 team and a 3rd.

• JeannettePoisson
        JeannettePoisson commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the detailed answers.

2. Doesn't Shaina's passive also decrease ATB everyturn and on both boom and chak's turns?

1A. Ah that's more clear now! So wind homie is worth building anyways as one day (1 year? 2 years?) i'll have 2 teams anyways.

I'm kind of happy that your personal teams don't run water homie. ;p

Sorry for the double post, I'm a help-me-i'm-entering-raids biche this weekend.

- I just got a Brandia, so i'm a little excited to use her (who cares?).
      - I just built Xiao Lin, half skilled-up, so i'm a little mad.

I read everywhere that Brandia S3 deals a bit more damage than Xiao Lin S3 and has it on a lower CD, but that Xiao Lin deals more damage because of S1 and S2, plus the utility of ATB-.

Some people suggest using both, replacing Hwa for Brandia when runes are good quality enough for Hwa not to be needed, or before that as Brandia offers safety with S2, and Xiao Lin already has a slow.

Most people suggest storage because of the need of devilmons, inferior damage and love of Hwa.

Opinions?

(I'd really like to use her, because she flaunts a beautiful gown.)

Comment

• Ganesa IX
        Ganesa IX commented
        Editing a comment
        I use Brandia in raids. I'm not up to R4 just yet due to stats (working on it), but she deals a crap ton of damage with her third if I get that sweet spot of having atk buff on her while the beast has tons of statuses on it. Mine's fully skilled and I don't regret it at all.

• JeannettePoisson
        Editing a comment
        Thank you for the witness

For now i replaced XL with Brandia, and i don't notice a difference yet, but like you say, optimal S3 is a real pleasure <3 <3 <3 For now it works great without a problem, so Xiao Lin will rest for now. The additional 100% atk + glancing is also amazing. I wonder if it's ever safer than XL's atb reduction.

She's also great elsewhere, so i prefer to put my better runes on her rather than Xiao Lin.

This is not raid-related, but she's a darling against Guilles. This morning (just in NORMAL ;_; ), i did more than 2/3 of its HP in one shot, killing him at once before any retaliation.

I think i'll be fine from now on. No more posts in this thread. The train has started.

• Ganesa IX
        Ganesa IX commented
        Editing a comment
        Glad I could help, enjoy Brandia in raids! o3o

I legit didn't even look at this topic for the longest of time - and I really, really should've. Because then I would've realized that "hey I actually have a team ready for R4!" xwX;

Currently running Bastet, Xiong Fei and Dias as front line - Amarna, Hwa (or Xiao Lin) and Konamiya as back line. My Amarna lacks some def so I still need to grind his runes to be able to have him FL for me as well. I can also sometimes switch Konamiya out for Amelia so I can have her FL and give my team immunity buffs (because monsters like Woosa and Velajuel apparently don't want to be summoned on my island Qq).

But yeah. Farming dem grinds and gems in R4 now, wohoo! \o/

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        - I used Stella before i changed water homie to wind... but, still Hwa and WKG are best DD for R4/R5
        - you guys are already ready for R5, you just donty know it yet haha.. next FRR.. just use all good runes on your R4 monster to get tougher FL, more DD power... then work on farming R5 for a whole month... you'll see the improvement after gathering tons of grind stone

• xaviertkk
        xaviertkk commented
        Editing a comment
        I cleared R5 with my guildies b4 but we feel r4 alot faster especially during free raid thanks bro BigDaddyToe still looking around for options for raid... have many mob that others use like Raviti etc...BTW, helping a new player but unfortunately, unable to help ensure the player get the % required to go level 2... any ideas?

• Ganesa IX
        Ganesa IX commented
        Editing a comment
        Well the thing is that I basically have all the best runes I have on my R4 mons :x Even with the best I have, my Amarna still has not enough def that R5 requires. And I spent the first legendary rune crafting event on my Xiao Lin's slot 4. The second event went to Bastet... I'd rather have the required stats first before making someone waste their energy because I can't carry my own weight in R5. :x

Hey I could use some help with ideas for my r4/5 team. Any help is appreciated thanks!

Comment

• Nat6Summoner
        Nat6Summoner commented
        Editing a comment
        Too early for raids i guess ... You will progress faster if you focus on rune dungeons unless you have sufficient high quality runes

Lucky for you you have some decent raid monsters like anavel

Go for the usual build of

Front: Fire Panda Darion
        Back: Colleen, Hwa, Xiao Lin + Anavel

Limit your monsters on Vio at least two

Anavel should 100% be on vio and hwa possibly
        Xiao Lin on Vampire,
        Colleen, fire panda and Darion preferably on revenge

You can use Briand temporarily for the resistance leader skill (replacing darion possibly)

Alright thanks! And what replacement would be ideal to be a placement until I get a hwa?

Comment

• BigDaddyToe
        BigDaddyToe commented
        Editing a comment
        i see you got water and light FKG, can use om both, until you get hwa...
        or until you get your homonculus

Life-related question.... TU DU DU DUMMMM!

When/in what circumstances do you farm R5?

I can mindlessly farm everything else as i do something else, but raids require more attention (queue, stare at the queue, enter lobby, wait, restart, finally find a team, click at least 4 times to start again WITHOUT DELAY).

Comment

• Kalionys
        Kalionys commented
        Editing a comment
        how do u usually farm? its the same but might be different time intervals depending on the teams u use
        if u have a consistent raid team - it should take 2-3 mins each run (if u use k5 or kb5 its sub 1min)

sure its a couple extra clicks but as long as u notice in time and your party doesnt afk as well things tend to run smoothly

• JeannettePoisson
        Editing a comment
        If i understand your answer well, you either put a timer or make sure to always have the screen in your field of view?

Please don't stone me for asking, but what does K5 or KB5 stand for? I haven't really been doing raids long enough to know all the abbreviations. @w@ (People keep bringing these terms up and I'm curious and can't find the answer on my own lol.)

Comment

• Kalionys
        Kalionys commented
        Editing a comment
        basicaly super fast teams
        k5 - kata r5 (mainly revolves around jamire + kata teams or kata + brander but i think jamire + kata is more stable)
        it uses - atk lead, wind atk lead, cr lead (allows low cr requirements for kata)
        team:
        chloe, imensety, kata, jamire, atk buffer, lead skill mon

turn order:
        chloe, imensety (buffs chloe atb), chloe, atk buffer, lead skill, kata, jamire

kb5 - kata bale r5 (revolves around using fire lightning emp and kata to nuke the boss even faster than k5 can)
        u need: atk lead, wind atk lead, fire atk lead - usually shiwha for the occasional brand (need 70 cr for both kata and bale cause no cr lead skill here)
        team:
        chloe, imensety, bale, kata, galleon, lead skill monster

turn order:
        chloe, imensety (buffs chloe atb), chloe, galleon, lead skill, bale, kata
        (there r some newer team comps but that the original one)

the team needs to be spd tuned have the core mons on will and the non nuker mons on as many fight runes as possible
        u need some serious runes to make this work (As well as have teammates with good runes)
        Last edited by Kalionys; 06-11-2019, 10:41 AM.

• Ganesa IX
        Ganesa IX commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the explanation Kalionys !
    Working...
    X