This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Resource] Homonculus FAQ

This is a copy and paste from a reddit user. I claim no credit for any of this posted. Just thought this would be a good resource for anyone interested in the homonculus.

https://www.reddit.com/r/summonerswa...omunculus_faq/

Q: What is a Homunculus?

A: A Homunculus is a very small human or humanoid creature. In Summoners War, a Homunculus is a craftable monster that the player can customize by changing its element (fire, water, wind) and skills (slot 1, 2, 3).

Q: What does it cost to craft a Homunculus? Where can I get these materials/Crystals?

A: You will need
    • 250 Frozen Water Crystals: Water Beast (Rift Dungeon)
    • 500 Flaming Fire Crystals: Fire Beast (Rift Dungeon)
    • 250 Whirling Wind Crystals: Wind Beast (Rift Dungeon)
    • 500 Condensed Magic Crystals: All Elemental Beasts (Rift Dungeon)
    • 100,000 Mana: Anywhere
    Q: What happens when I craft a Homunculus?

A: He gets his own special summoning animation and then you are prompted to name your Homunculus. You are required to name your Homunculus right after you summon it. The Homunculus is summoned as a fire element, you do not choose what element he is summoned as. If you can not think of a name, you can force close the app to summon the Homunculus at a later time.

Q: What should I name it? Can I name it anything that I like? What if someone else took the name that I wanted?

A: Name it what ever pleases you. Com2us will not like it if you use censored words. You can even name it the same as someone else.

Q: Can I change its name or rename my Homunculus later?

A: Yes. For 500 crystals. Go to Shop > Special, scroll all the way to the right to find the Homunculus name change ticket.

Q: How do I awaken it?

A: The same as a regular fire natural 5 star.
    • 20 Fire Essences (High)
    • 10 Fire Essences (Mid)
    • 15 Magic Essences (High)
    • 5 Magic Essences (Mid)
    Q: Does the Homunculus stay awakened when I change his element?

A: Yes, you only need to awaken him once.

Q: How do I change the element of the Homunculus?

A: The first time, the element will be changed according to the first skill you evolve. Afterwords, you will be able to change his element anytime you reset his skills.

Q: How do I reset the Homunculus’ skills?

A: You have two choices listed below:
    • 150 Frozen Water Crystals
    • 150 Flaming Fire Crystals
    • 150 Whirling Wind Crystals
    • 300 Condensed Magic Crystals
    • 150 Crystals of the current element (ex. 300 Flaming Fire Crystals total if the current element is fire)
    OR
    • 300 Crystals
    Q: What skills does the Homunculus have when you first summon him?

A: He will have the fire element version of the following skills. When you change elements, you will have the same skills with the corresponding element. The only exception is the skills you have evolved.
    1. Magic Ray: Attacks the enemy with the power of condensed magic
    2. Magic Bullet: Throws a magic ball to attack the enemy target and weakens the Defense for 2 turns with a 50% chance. (Reusable in 4 turns)
    3. Attacks the enemy target to inflict damage. The damage increases by 20% for each harmful effect on the enemy. (Reusable in 5 turns)
    Passive: Magic Power Explosion: Revives with 50% HP when you’re inflicted with fatal damage and falls under the Magic Power Explosion state for 2 turns. The Magic Power Explosion state will increase the damage inflicted to the enemies by 30%, but you’ll be uncontrollable and die when the effect ends. (Reusable in 10 turns)

Q: What does it cost to evolve the skills?

A: Each skill evolution requires a certain amount of Shiny Light Crystals, Pitch-black Dark Crystals, Condensed Magic Crystals, and Water/Fire/Wind Crystals depending on its current element.
    • Skill 1
      • 300 Water/Fire/Wind Crystals
      • 150 Shiny Light Crystals
      • 150 Pitch-black Dark Crystals
      • 300 Condensed Magic Crystals
    • Skill 1 Upgraded
      • 500 Water/Fire/Wind Crystals
      • 250 Shiny Light Crystals
      • 250 Pitch-black Dark Crystals
      • 500 Condensed Magic Crystals
    • Skill 2
      • 800 Water/Fire/Wind Crystals
      • 400 Shiny Light Crystals
      • 400 Pitch-black Dark Crystals
      • 800 Condensed Magic Crystals
    • Skill 2 Upgraded
      • 1200 Water/Fire/Wind Crystals
      • 600 Shiny Light Crystals
      • 600 Pitch-black Dark Crystals
      • 1200 Condensed Magic Crystals
    • Skill 3
      • 1700 Water/Fire/Wind Crystals
      • 850 Shiny Light Crystals
      • 850 Pitch-black Dark Crystals
      • 1700 Condensed Magic Crystals
    • All Skills Maxed Total
      • 4500 Water/Fire/Wind Crystals
      • 2250 Shiny Light Crystals
      • 2250 Pitch-black Dark Crystals
      • 4500 Condensed Magic Crystals
    Q: If I change his element, will I have to spend the Crystals to evolve the skills again?

A: No. “You can Evolve without using additional materials after the reset up to the level where the skill has been Evolved, and the Powered-up Level will not be reset.” Basically, after you change the Homunculus element, you can evolve the skills up to the highest point you have previously.

Q: How do I skill up the Homunculus’ skills?

A: With lots of Devlimon.

Q: How many devilmon does it take to max all of the Homunculus’ skills?

A: 13

Q: How many Homunculus(attack) can I craft?

A: Only one (attack type) per account. Eventually when more types of Homunculus are released, you can craft the new one as well.

Q: If I feed my Homunculus or unsummoned it, can I fuse another?

A: Unknown.

Q: What are the skill multiplies for the Homunculus(attack)?

A: The multipliers can be found here.

Q: Where can I use the Homunculus?

A: Everywhere except the following:
    • Arena Defense
    • Guild War Defense
    • Real Time Arena / Live PVP / Live Arena
    Q: Can I save my Homunculus from the death debuff it receives after reviving itself?

A: No. Any cleanse or heal (including Tiana) will not remove the death debuff. Invincibility, Immunity, or Endure will not save him either.

Exceptions:
    • If he is used in PvE and moves to the next stage with the death debuff, the death debuff will be cleansed. (ex. He dies on the Zaiross mini boss of Dragon B10 and is revived with the death debuff. If you clear the stage and move on to stage 4/5 before the Homunculus dies, the death debuff will be cleansed. Credit to /u/RazziaJA for testing this.)
    • If he has the soul protect buff (from Linda, Nigong, etc.) when he dies due to the death debuff, he will be revived automatically with 30% hp. Credit to /u/Vyntarus and /u/RazziaJA.
    Last edited by UnknownEntity; 09-16-2016, 02:18 AM.

I think this should be stickied.

Comment

Good job in consolidating the FAQ for Homo!

Comment

its would be great if add skill tree the homunculus

Comment

Maaaaaan, the materials to awake the skills, omg, it will take me ages.

Comment

this one should be stickied not the one that Com2uS_LotuS stick now
            Last edited by GranturD; 09-13-2016, 10:40 PM. Reason: wrong mention, my bad

Comment

Really cool post and very useful, thanks...

Comment

By far one of the most useful threads I've seen on the subject at hand. It containts a lot of info that was spread all over and frankly it took me quite a while to gather for myself, basically OP just spared you that hastle, for which he def deserves a like....and some cookies.

Comment

bump. Can we get this stickied?

Comment

UnknownEntity Below should be updated already:

Q: How many devilmon does it take to max all of the Homunculus’ skills?

A: Unknown. -> 13 devilmons

Comment

now i regret spending two devils on beth lul

Comment

Bumping with request to sticky please

Comment

Tuturu ~

Comment

Another 2 question about skill upgrade :

If i use devilmon on homunculus before evolving the skill, can it still maintain on "upgraded skill" after the skill evolved (chenged) ?

And if i already upgraded all skill, and change the element of the homunculus, can it maintain on "upgraded" skill ?

Thanks

Comment

@SniperLenZ ..... yes

I used devilmon to max skill.. at fire element (default)...
                            then I evolved to water 1st skill... my homie changed to water... i still have the max devilmon skill up

I haven't done a 300 crystal skill reset.. but according to this FAQ
                            https://forum.com2us.com/forum/main-...homonculus-faq
                            says..

Q: If I change his element, will I have to spend the Crystals to evolve the skills again?
                            A: No. “You can Evolve without using additional materials after the reset up to the level where the skill has been Evolved, and the Powered-up Level will not be reset.” Basically, after you change the Homunculus element, you can evolve the skills up to the highest point you have previously.

means it will maintain..

BUT.. kinda shady.. because will give players chance to cheat the system

IF.. i can farm FIRE at SS ranking (by collecting crystal, not using devilmon).. I can max UPGRADE skill for homie
                            BUT, my real plan is to max WATER..
                            SO, i will sacrifice 300 crystal to reset... then change to WATER.. still maintaining MAX UPGRADE skill

Any one can confirm this?

Comment

Working...
                            X