All my Mon's are weak?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All my Mon's are weak?

Hi all, new to the forums and new to the game. Been playing for about 3 weeks.

My problem is that i feel ALL my monster are are just plain weak and i have no clue why.

For instance, guides off google say start with Shannon ect as they are good to db10 for beginners but she useless to me. She dies after a hit or 2. She got 5-6* runes leveled to 12 with recommened runes but just dies. She herself is 6*

And like the charkham dancer fire is supposed to be good but her attack is shocking compared to my lapis and she running 5-6* runes also leveled to 12.

Same with my veromos which i got told i must get. Dont see y tho

Any ideas? Thanks

Originally posted by MikeM4r5h411 View Post
    Hi all, new to the forums and new to the game. Been playing for about 3 weeks.

My problem is that i feel ALL my monster are are just plain weak and i have no clue why.

For instance, guides off google say start with Shannon ect as they are good to db10 for beginners but she useless to me. She dies after a hit or 2. She got 5-6* runes leveled to 12 with recommened runes but just dies. She herself is 6*

And like the charkham dancer fire is supposed to be good but her attack is shocking compared to my lapis and she running 5-6* runes also leveled to 12.

Same with my veromos which i got told i must get. Dont see y tho

Any ideas? Thanks
    The game constantly changes with new updates, mons, nerfs and buffs, and the likes. Did you check the date of the google guide you read? Because right off the bat, suggesting to use Shannon (who is Wind) in DB10 (which is Fire, and has advantage against Wind) is questionable.

Also you're using 5-6* runes, but what Star quality (*) are your monsters? As a monster goes up in * quality, they get increased base stats and higher level cap, thus a higher potential total stat. A 2-star Shannon (its default state) would definitely weaker than a 5-star Shannon, and a 5-star Shannon at lvl 1 might actually be equivalent to a 2-star Shannon at its max level (20).

Comment

Can you show us Shannon stats?

Comment

If I were to start a new account right now, i might actually skip Veromos LOL

Btw Mike, just an advice for new player. Work with what you have =)
        check the monster ability and passif ability and see what YOU can do with the monster that you have

Comment

So my shannon is Max 5 Star (dnt se point in 6 staring)

HP: 6420 + 6886
          ATK: 371 +99
          DEF: 412 + 312
          SPD: 111 + 19

Cri Rate: 40%
          Cri Dmg: 78%
          Resistance: 29%
          Accuracy: 33%

All skills Maxed out.

Veromos is 6 Star level 36
          All S1 max, lv.4 S2

HP: 8730 + 10201
          ATK: 728 + 308
          DEF: 717 + 308
          SPD: 100 + 45

Cri Rate: 33%
          Cri Dmg: 59%
          Resistance: 15%
          Accuracy: 77%

Got other mons that weak also but they need work anyway.

Im just in process of maxing Inugami, Berrnard and Darion as they are easy to max, Darion is already Max skilled but needs leveling.

Oh and i just got a Water Desert Queen if thats any good? Wont be able to Max skill it though as im f2p with a little money put into the game for some decent priced packages.

Comment

• Tony Sfinos
            Tony Sfinos commented
            Editing a comment
            It's not your Mon's that are weak, but your runes
            Keep farming for runes daily for at least 3 months
            +19 and +45 speed is way way too slow
            and i doubt they are on Violent

Veromos and Shannon are out of meta
            stop wasting devilmons on Veromos, he sucks (sad but true)
            Better try to fuse Sigmarus to help u with GB10 and DB10
            Bastet is really good and gonna help u with both Pve and Pvp
            Think about getting Fran and Loren, they rock

Try reading a newbie guide

The newbie guides is were i got the veromos and shannon from lol what a waste of devilmons pmsl. I put loads into him haha. There rare for me also. Once a week using arena points as i dnt now how to get guild points. I get like 5 a day and no option to fight in my guild.

Comment

• Kalionys
            Kalionys commented
            Editing a comment
            join a guild that would let you participate in guild battles

Vero isn't worthless, he's just not particularly useful in mid-to-high PVP or speed runs. He's fine for early Giants and Dragons teams as well as in early TOA teams.

As far as Shannon dying off, she's a squishy mon (unless you've 2nd Awakened her). She needs pretty decent runes to have good survivability, especially at 5*. As other posters have said, your runes are the big issue.

Also, for the fire Chakram Dancer, Shaina (and really, for all Chakram Dancers and Boomerang Warriors), they are fairly weak by themselves, but are powerful when used together (I,e, Chakram Dancer and Boomerang Warrior in same team). Lapis is a solid mon, but Shaina paired with either Martina or Sabrina will be very useful in dungeons.

Comment

• Kalionys
            Kalionys commented
            Editing a comment
            water twins r the strong combo in caiross and rifts
            shaina + sabrina wont do all that much dmg
            martina is great for making your db10 team safe but u still want water twins

shaina is great for toa (paired with fire boomerang)
            and i also use her on her own against lab wind mini boss (reliable aoe def break)

and note that vero is used a bit late game - since he can be used as a counter against jeanne

• Dogstar21
            Dogstar21 commented
            Editing a comment
            I run Shaina and Sabrina for DB10. Use fire twins in my speed toa/early TOAH team. Also use them in Dimensional Hole a bunch.

And yes, I do occasionally run Vero to counter Jeanne in siege, but his role in PVP overall is fairly limited for mid to late game.
        Working...
        X