No announcement yet.

share your 2nd awakening 'ambitions'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Working on Tatu (Fire Pixie) on my '2* only' alt, her 3rd skill looks fun now!

Comment

Working on kacey cause i dont have galleon yet Hahha

Comment

Finished 2nd awakening Iselia, not too disappointed but not too happy as well. She can caught enemy off guard but she can also do nothing. Her s2 though, really strong especially against few enemies (by1 or just 2 enemies as well) as she can either stun 2 enemies (60%) OR guaranteed stun 1 target if both arrows hit same target and only 2 turn cd. Her s2 made me think to build her violent for maximize stun that she have

Downside is her s3 really need skillup to work as for now it is rather disappointing (chance a bit too low)

Comment

• Vizelion
          Vizelion commented
          Editing a comment
          Kalionys is that jmak? He also choose Iselia as his first 2nd awaken as well
          Unfortunately I cannot spare any devilmon now, Verad need it first, along with Rakan, soo probably going to farm for those skillups I guess

• Kalionys
          Kalionys commented
          Editing a comment
          wasnt Jmak - not sure if its even a streamer
          i know how u feel - peronally i wont be wasting devilmons on 2nd awake anytime soon - hope farming will be enough for now

• Vizelion
          Vizelion commented
          Editing a comment
          Kalionys ah I see, I thought it was Jmak since he is probably the first who 2nd awaken Iselia.
          Well, despite her 3rd is kind of let down due to no skillup, I did not think this is a failed investment, so if I need to farm for her skillup I’ll doing it, so no problem
          Right now she is in Toan/h, mainly for those guillarme. She is kind of stun machine with vio, so along with tyron she can back up the cc if Verad derps
          Last edited by Vizelion; 06-15-2019, 11:01 AM.

I hate the fact that you have to reskill again after second awakening.

Comment

• Kalionys
          Kalionys commented
          Editing a comment
          at least u dont 'lose' from the fact the skills r reset - the 2nd awakening r overall better than regular awake even without those skill ups we now need to farm

2nd awakened my very first 3* (Elucia)... Didn't disappoint me... not OP tier, but very usable in guild siege and rta. Looking forward to max her S2.

Comment

2nd awakened Ramagos on my main, thinking of Cheryl as 2nd. On my alt. working on Belladeon.

IMO depending on which monster, it may not be worth to 2nd awaken them right away since their sills reset. Might be better to try and get a bunch 2nd awaken then you can skill them up. I feel without the skill ups they may be weaker without the cooldown reduction from skill ups. While this is slower, you can really see how the new awakening is this way.

Comment

• bulldullzer
            bulldullzer commented
            Editing a comment
            I haven't checked every monster, but all the monsters I looked into (elucia, ramagod, bella, raoq), their second awakening cooldowns are at least as low as max skilled version of its awakening. It's safe to 2nd awaken them without worry about losing effectiveness...

Only minor caveat is that unskilled 2nd awaken monster will not do well on world boss...

waste of time...

Comment

I did Bella, because he was my only 6* of the bunch.

I was very excited for Aeiline, but I am not happy with the change in her kit. Not sure why they destroyed the nuke on S3.

I am thinking next will be the fire pixie. The "dot-seara" could be fun to pair with mav, rica, thrain, barreta and gildong for speed TOAH clear on higher floor.

Comment

Kro - already second awakened. So good, so cool looking!
              has trash vio runes atm but doing up to 50-60k damage with S3 in raid

Ursha (Fire warbear) - he looks interesting, skilled up he has a three turn 100% proc provoke and counter buff with a three turn CD!. S1 damage increases with counter blows.

Comment

Aeline ended up being so disappointing I made a thread about it, currently working on Charlotte, with Tatu or Neal next in line.

Comment

Bella cuz he can att bar boost. Raoq cuz of necro. Thats it.

Comment

My ambition is that they remove this crap addition and we forget there ever was a dimension hole.

Comment

• Gorben
                      Gorben commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I was highly skeptical before the update went live, but I think it was a nice update. I am tired of rng. At least you know what you farm for and you know what and when your are getting what you farm.

I honestly don't see a reason not to do it.

Done with Bella.. not that I need to but yeah for the fun of it

Moving on to Kro...

Comment

• Poledo
                      Poledo commented
                      Editing a comment
                      How did you skill it up?
                  Working...
                  X