Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Nerf train has left the station all aboard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vizelion
    commented on 's reply
    immatx you know if he is really that powerful as you speak, he will be nerfed long time ago, where his counter literally just Zaiross and Raki, while Avaris and Gany is not even exists and violent is not having diminished proc rate, making him wreks havoc in every single pvp node. Lushen nerfed long time ago before because he is too powerful, Camilla as well. Perna is not.
    Perna nowadays is less powerful as he is long time ago where he and Zaiross is the SSS rank monster, topping even LnD. So if he is not nerfed long time ago, he won’t be nerfed. And in addition, Com2us nerf is simply geared toward rta sss rank from some tier list, and Perna is not on those tier. So yeah he did not deserves a nerf while a lot of counter fo him exists, and I believe Com2us will never nerf him

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    Nat6Summoner Well Perna is the best mon in the game. He's top tier in almost every single mode. Theo is not a counter to him and Tesa is kind of unreliable. His 42% win rate in guardian rta where passives are abundant isn't exactly a sparkling recommendation.

• Kalionys
    commented on 's reply
    Poledo
    im not complaining about accessibility - like lushen they r making easier life even for f2p
    i dont use them in rta but they kinda make any pve content in the game ez
    the only way com2us could make tart bosses hard was to have them exclude team-up skills in the passive

• Vizelion
    commented on 's reply
    I’m more scared of RNG compared to all of those monsters lol

• Cold-Krush
    replied
    Lol plebbit.

Leave a comment:

• Nat6Summoner
    replied
    Reddit seems to be raising their pitchforks and torches against Tiana and Perna

I'm not actually scared of Tiana.. I'm actually scared of the debuffers that comes with her (Jeanne, Rica, Poseidon etc.). So how would i counter them? I use Tetra, Josephine or sometimes use Praha lead. I can also see that outspeeding them is the key counter here (Tiana has a low base speed)

I don't see any issue on Perna.. There are 2 farm-able counters Theo & Tesarion .. lots of counter to this monster Reset CD, Anti-Revive, Oblivion

Leave a comment:

• akino25
    commented on 's reply
    nerf Fran =( ?
    i just made 3-4 of her ... and and !!! it's fully skill up !!!

• JeannettePoisson
    replied
    It can be summarized in one simple sentence:
    "I LOST! IT'S UNFAIR! NERF EVERYTHING!"

Leave a comment:

• nooooo
    commented on 's reply
    can't deal with a Rina and think gany post nerf is bad, wtf?

• DreamWalkerMav
    commented on 's reply
    If Rina is giving you trouble, you have to build a mon that can counter her. There are many useful ones.

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    what does it say actually?

• Stinktierchi
    replied
    Don't mention Diana. Says all

Leave a comment:

• Axelluu
    commented on 's reply
    if you lose to rina with a full team left then you were just dumb taking in a team that obviously cant kill a rina.

• BigDaddyToe
    replied
    Leave verde out.. he's my DB10 hero

The rest can be downdraded to 2*

Leave a comment:

• Poledo
    commented on 's reply
    Having her a nat3 is part of balancing her, her stats would only get better as a nat4. She might feel like a nat5 sometimes though
Working...
X