Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Nerf train has left the station all aboard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    *NotChow* Yes, I did bring up win rate because it was relevant. I did not bring up pick rate, you did. Tian Lang was not relevant to this conversation, yet you brought him up anyway because you have some kind of obsession fetish with him. You're continuing to misuse Dunning-Kruger. Bolverk is not relevant. Tyron is not relevant. I literally said in this thread that "Tesa is kind of unreliable" and that's why I posted the win rate. Now you're trying to use what I literally said as justification that I'm wrong, because I'm guessing you realize that you have literally no ground to stand on. Grow up dude.

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    what character?

• Stinktierchi
    replied
    It says all about a character

Leave a comment:

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    immatx youre the one who brought up 42% win rate. so by your noob logic, bolverk has a higher win rate than perna, and since you want to nerf perna base on rate. lets also nerf bolverk.

"hur hur no bolverk is fine hur hur"

also tyron has a higher win rate too since you seem to think that tesa 42% intn consider a "reliable perna counter"

again typical noob suffering from dunning kruger effect.

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    *NotChow* Wow you're incredible. You're the one who brought up pick rate lmao.

• Vizelion
    commented on 's reply
    *NotChow* Okay okay take a breath, and let’s leave at that, like I said before he is free to think whatever he wants but in the end Com2Us is the one who makes the call, and I believe Com2Us won’t touch Perna ever, simply because if they really want to, they can nerf him way before when his power can topple or in par with most of top OP LnD nowadays, which they didn’t.

And based on experience, Com2Us won’t even bother if only one or only several people crying about one mons, as this forum is not the total representative of all player. Only one person in this forum crying for Perna nerf won’t even bother Com2us, don’t you think?
    Last edited by Vizelion; 05-23-2019, 07:20 PM.

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    immatx dunning Kruger effect: someone who knows a little but think he knows a lot. Basically a noob who wants to talk about balancing.

If pick rate is all you EVER cares about there sure. Why not nerf whoever. But when you start looking at the WHOLE picture and correlation, something I doubt your dumb self is capable of doing, then you’d understand more.

But yet you CHOOSE to be ignorant while running your mouth as if you know ANYTHING about high tier game play. Which again dunning Kruger effect.

If you believe perna needs a nerf then you HAVE to be the biggest noob in the game “hur hur nerf his lead because hur hur”

“But hur hut don’t need lushen because he’s fine”

“Hur hur need everything I don’t have and can’t beat and buff everything I have to where it’s eazy win for me” literally you’re mindset in majority of your posts regarding game mechanic

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    *NotChow* Uhh no. That's not what I'm saying at all lol. The primary nerf suggestion I had for Perna would only affect him in pve. Maybe instead of making assumptions you should read next time.

Also I'm beginning to wonder if you know what Dunning-Kruger is, because it makes no sense to call it out here...

Edit: 42% is a decent win rate?

Edit 2: Btw, fun math fact. If we assume being an elemental nat 5 is worth 2x the pick rate of a ld nat 5, and a farmable mon is worth 2x the pick rate of a elemental nat 5 (seems roughly fair) then Tesa's pick rate would be inflated by 4x the factor of Tian Lang's pick rate. 8.4% pick rate for Tesa currently, whereas Tian Lang has 2.23%. Multiply that by 4 and you get 8.92%. So effectively Tian Lang has a higher pick rate than Tesa. So now will you just stfu forever about any statistics. You embarrass yourself almost every time you say anything related to numbers.
    Last edited by immatx; 05-23-2019, 02:26 PM.

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    immatx so let me get this straight: tesa is "unreliable counter" to perna so perna should be nerf, even though tesa has decent pick rate and decent win rate, while tian lang, wh we can also argue is "an unreliable counter" to the meta sits at 2% pick rate and ~50% win rate is perfectly fine to you?

WELL GEZZE WIZZ BATMAN! haha again cherry picking and dunning kruger symptoms at its finest...

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    *NotChow* Well now you're just making things up. I never said he isn't a viable counter. He is a viable counter. I said he's unreliable which is backed up by his win rate.

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    immatx talks about how tesa isnt a viable counters because 42% win rate where "passive is abundant" denies that there is an issue with tian lang having a 2% pick rate where "atb is abundent"

it must be nice to cherry pick data and convince yourself you have the slightest clue as to understanding the game's mechanic...

Dunning kruger effect symptom

• Vizelion
    commented on 's reply
    immatx Feel free for that, but in the end Com2us is the one who will do the final call, and I personally believe they won’t touch him ever, because he is already good as it is. If they did not nerf him where he is totally OP back then, they will never nerf him ever in the future where he is less powerful. And do note they can be pretty quick with their nerf, if they want to (Laika, Iris, Tablo, Twins, just to name a few).
    He won’t be touched ever again, whether it is nerf or buff. That is what I believe, and so far it is still stands, even for later
    Last edited by Vizelion; 05-23-2019, 10:50 AM.

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    Vizelion I did read your post, and I agree. I don't expect him to be nerfed for those exact reasons. But I do think one of the two nerfs I proposed would make him healthier for the game.

• Vizelion
    commented on 's reply
    immatx I do, and that’s why I said to you they will never change him, either buff or nerf. The question is did you read my post as well? Your idea is a simple nerf, and if they want it they can implemented it way back then, but didn’t. For comparison, Lushen damage multi is nerfed long time ago after around 1 years, and back then Perna wreaks havoc everywhere along with violent. Did they nerf him? No, the one that gets nerf is Ahman due to him literally outheals everyone and Vero 15% heals is also nerfed. Perna? Not touched
    His counters even exists in meta right now, and not only simple reset or anti revive, yes, Aegir is his counter, literally can easily kills him while denying his turn as well. Shi hou also, and Garo counters him. And don’t underestimate Tesa as well, he is on top spot in rta with a reason. Compared to him in 2014-2015, he is less powerful. Before, he even tops off LnD and can even become Arta contender.
    But yeah feel free to try, he will never be changed, either buff or nerf. I speak based on experience from the past that they never touch him again after last heal addition back in 2014, because he does not need it.

PS: and that acc awakening is a joke idea for him, even for a nerf. Please don’t make idea that only suits yourself, Com2us won’t ever bother with you
    Last edited by Vizelion; 05-23-2019, 10:21 AM.

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    Vizelion They haven't nerfed Giana or Arta either, doesn't mean that they don't need some balancing changes. Yes he has counterplay, and I'm guessing you didn't read my actual post because I explained why and how I think he should be nerfed.
Working...
X