Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Nerf train has left the station all aboard!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    immatx actually Tesa win to pick ratio is HIGER than perna soo yea he IS winning more.

Secondly, since bolverk can be stacked by picking YOUR OWN BUFFERS (I know it’s a hard concept for a noob to understand and someone who has 0 experience to plan ahead can grasp) he has ZERO counter and a higher win rate that perna.

So yet again you want someone who’s MORE op than perna to remains but wants perna nerf? How funny that you have Bolverk and not perna... bias much?

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    *NotChow* How is that "my logic" at all. He isn't winning more often. He wins 8% less often.

If by "higher" win rate you mean 0.29% lower, then yeah he has a "higher" win rate. He has the easiest counter in the game actually. He does literally nothing unless you pick into him. My stance was the same when he was launched so it's not because I own him.

Perna's nerf wouldn't make it any easier for me to deal with him so obviously this is not true. Plus I have Jaara so even if I was asking for his pvp potential to be nerfed it wouldn't be because I have problems dealing with him (Jaara isn't actually good against Perna but this forum seems to think she is so I'll just play along).

I have remained consistent for over 8 months. You meanwhile have changed positions just in this thread. Stop wasting my time.

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    Also Bolverk has higher win rate than perna. And also no counters so base on your dumb logic he should also be nerf. But oh wait you have a Bolverk so you don’t want him nerf. Typical noob logic of “never everyone I don’t have and buff very mon I do have”

“A mon that give me a slight difficulty? NERF IT. My mon didn’t give me an instant win? BUFF IT”

Gtfo of here with that crap come back when you’re done cherry picking. Tire of your ignorance blinded by dunning Kruger effect.

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    By your crap logic immatx Tesa is only picked 8% of the time with a 42% with rate while perna is picked 37% with a 50% win rate. Base on mathematic tesa is winning more often since he is pick 1/4.5 times less but wins 4/10 pick for ever 5/10 pick that perna has

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    *NotChow* It doesn't really matter whether all of them were against Perna or none of them. Because the contention isn't that he is a counter, it's that he's reliable. When looking at reliability you have to consider all possible situations you could be bringing the monster in, and whether or not you can pick it early to try to dissuade a certain pick, in this case Perna, later. Tesa has such a disgustingly bad win rate that people should be happy to purposefully bring their Perna's into him, because more times than not even if Perna does go down, his team is going to come out ahead. It's not just about shutting down one monster, it's about shutting down four. From win rate alone since his pick rate is beyond the fringe tier we know for a fact he isn't a reliable pick.

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    immatx again... 42% win rate... how do you know 100% of that 42% win rate isn’t due to beating out perna?

Hence post stupid rates as if you know what your talking about makes you look stupid

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    *NotChow* Right. He isn't reliable. But he is a counter.

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    immatx your literally said Tess wasn’t a reliable counter because 4x% win rate...

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    *NotChow* I agree. And that's why I said he WAS a Perna counter. I'm not sure who's words you're trying to argue against here but it's not mine.

You're the one making things up though. You're using straw mans instead of actually argue against what I've said.

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    immatx and yet you further proved how IGNORANT you are to bring rates into this. Sure his win rate is 46% or so but who do you know if 100% of those 46% wins were against perna? YOU DONT AND THATS WHY ITS FREAKIN STUPID TO BRING HIS RATES INTO THIS TO DECLASSIFIED HIM AS A PERNA COUNTER.

Jesus Christ. Get some freaking experience before making random claims. It’s seriously annoying seeing you make up bull in every reply as if you have the slightest clue.

But again typical noobs always running their mouth as if they’re soo good while being stuck in f3... if you’re so good go climb ranks instead of being stuck in trash tier... next excuse “I’m ftp”

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    SithCats Interesting. Could you elaborate? I'll break down why I consider them this way.

Perna is solid in: GB10, DB10, NB10 (iffy), rifts, gwo, gwd, ad, rta.

Seara is solid in: raids, gwo, gwd, ao, rta.

Speed lead is just not useful in pve. She doesn't have nearly as much reach as far as competence goes, and she isn't really better in the places they overlap. Without speed lead she would get a drastic reduction in usefulness. If Perna lost his leader he would still be solid in every single one of those modes, just somewhat less impactful. Speed awakening would be the secondary, and would basically just be a rune req increase. Neither of those changes would actually decrease his use, which is why I think they're fair, since I don't think he's OP or anything like that.

• immatx
    commented on 's reply
    *NotChow* Tesa's win rate in rta was relevant because the initial post said "There are 2 farm-able counters Theo & Tesarion" which is strictly for non arena pvp, where rta win rates naturally show an indication of strength.

No where in this thread did anyone ever say what Perna's rates were. No where in this thread did I ever say that his rates weren't relevant. Please stop lying so obviously, it's embarrassing.

Logic of a cherry picker XD it’s ok to not know things. It is NOT ok to act like you know when you’re clueless...
    Oh the irony

• *NotChow*
    commented on 's reply
    immatx brings up Tess rates as a reason as to why he’s not a reliable counter. Someone else’s brings up perna rate compare to others rates then complain that rates has nothing to do with anything and everyone else’s rates are irrelevant

Logic of a cherry picker XD it’s ok to not know things. It is NOT ok to act like you know when you’re clueless...

STOP CHERRY PICKING DATA

• SithCats
    commented on 's reply
    You can handle Camilla but not Rina? That seems very odd to me.

• SithCats
    commented on 's reply
    My assessments of Perna and Seara are the reverse of yours. Perna having a dungeon leader skill already means it's not usable in any of the places where being OP really means anything. As mentioned, he's fairly squishy, and there are plenty of counters so that you don't have to kill him twice.

Meanwhile, Seara having a universal speed lead in addition to her very powerful kit is just a bit much IMO. I'd take away the speed lead and leave her skillset alone.
Working...
X