• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Transmogrifications Preview

(copied from hive site)
    New Transmogrifications Preview

Greetings from Com2uS!

Are you ready for new transmogrifications that will make your Monsters look more adorable and awesome?

New transmogrifications of[Oracle, Brownie Magician, Harp Magician, Mermaid, and Samurai] are coming soon!

Please stay tuned.

Thanks!​​

i rly like the "slutty" look of the original oracles, i think they look rly sassy (if that's the correct word? ), but i have to admit i'm glad that this "more classy" look looks rly good too

brownie, samurai and harp look very nice as well

and mermaid ... well, it's a mermaid

and as always, i'm looking forward for new skill animations probably on oracles the most even though i don't have one

Comment

I see a buff on JUN !!!! (if that's jun) Make it happen Com2us !!!!! pls pls pls !!!

Comment

• Nat6Summoner
        Nat6Summoner commented
        Editing a comment
        Juno*

Jokes asides... its about time that samurai family gets a buff

Perfect timing for when I get Seara in a week and a half

Plz plz plz com2us make it happen

Comment

How many oracle transmogs are we going to have?

Comment

finally a good one for seara!

Comment

I really like the oracle transmog! Shame I don't have any on my main. ;< Although dat samurai. @w@ ♥

Comment

Oracle trans actually looks not trashy finally, the rest of these trans look pretty trashy tho (I bet brownie skill effects look decent tho)

Comment

I wish they would pick 5 mons each time that they have never done before... I understand there are fan favorites... but how many times do they plan on doing the same mons .

Comment

• immatx
                  immatx commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Mr.Oz5 All the nat 5s except for the Druids and Lightning Emperors have transmogs already. Of the nat 4s only the Dryads, Snipers, and Cannon Girls don't. So it's really not that bad, and definitely not a case of fan favorites (two 3rds and three 2nds).

On a side note. Can't transmog go a step further? Give mermaids maybe a feet for example in their transmog?

Comment

• Poledo
                  Poledo commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Someone's been watching the little mermaid.

• akino25
                  akino25 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  she's just ...way too similar to how she looks originally ... and i got no Betta or Molly =/

No Nat3 transmog? I was under the impression that there was always a nat3 included.

I transmog Seara last week ;(

Samourai look good. Hope it comes with a buff

Comment

I'm happy for the wrong reason: I won't buy it.

Oracle is great (okay maybe i'll buy that one)

Harp looks kind of the same. (yes i'll take a look at 3d model and animations)

I really dislike that brownie style, and they already have 2 great transmogs.

Samurai looks really awful imo. His best look is unawakened samurai, then awakened, then first transmog, and finally this.

Mermaid got the Blizzard treatment: add spikes and heavy floating pieces of metal with no use AND leave the torso naked. A fully armored mermaid with a spear would have been awesome.

Comment

• JeannettePoisson
                    JeannettePoisson commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Just looked at 3d models. Harp and mermaid are great, oracle is nice.

But Samurai is even WORSE. It's galleon in a wizard's dress. I wouldn't be surprised they picked galleon's model as a base.

• ___
                    ___ commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I thought it was Pirate Captain at first ^_^

• Poledo
                    Poledo commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Glad I am not the only one, I thought it was another pirate trans as well.

sheeple spenders get pretty pixels, can us pleb f2p at least get some rune drops back, lol

will never spend on game with no progression possibilities, js

Comment

• lilmikee
                    lilmikee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    more school shootings needed, these kids are not worth living, lol

• *NotChow*
                    *NotChow* commented
                    Editing a comment
                    the fact your brough up school shooting.. how disgusting of a human being you are. its one thing to be salty cause youre poor and cant afford to spend but its another to bring up tragedies such as a school shooting.

• lilmikee
                    lilmikee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    so done with this faggot forums, really bringing out the worst in me, plz never meet me in person, i would rather not beat you down

Nice looking transmogrifications I may get a couple

Comment

woke up this morning disappointed. was expecting trans to be released, had my 200 stones ready for praha and seara. but alas, its no where to be seen. sad. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X